Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the transaction using Payeer fast and safe?

I have never used PayPal account before and I've never used payeer account before because I did not know how both of them work , for PayPal it is restricted because that could have been the first mode of payment i could have.
I don't think I would have considered PayPal even if it was available in my country as it has so much risk that I cannot bear again.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can make use of PayPal as it is accepted worldwide. Another way you can make use of his payoneer. I make use of perfect money to send money to some of my friends in the Asia.

I believe that even if the Litecoin cryptocurrency keeps on increasing in transaction fees then there will always be an alternative cryptocurrency that will be much cheaper in transaction fees that someone can use.
Coincidentally today I read something related, a user in another forum commented on the existence of another cryptocurrency for transactions, where the cost is similar or lower than litecoin, but did not mention the name of this one.

Yes ,payeer is safe and it send funds very fast to another account. I really like this service. If anyone didn't try it, he can make an account free and can try it. He ll definitely like it.
Yes I will say that transaction that are making use of payeer are fast and safe because they will help you in terms of sending money to your client first

Yes I will say that transaction that are making use of payeer are fast and safe because they will help you in terms of sending money to your client first
It's a shame that I do not have a pair account but I am quite satisfied with the online payment method that I used to receive all my online payment. Cryptocurrency happens to pick that payment platform that I am enjoying so much right now.

I have never used it before and not even think of using it in the future but from the comments i read on this post i realised its save and fast to used. So i change my mind and think of giving it a try and see if what is said about it all true or just a mere say. But i was really impressed to beta and learned about it.

I don't think I would have considered PayPal even if it was available in my country as it has so much risk that I cannot bear again.
I don't think there is a risk in PayPal account, it is just that PayPal is restricted in our location that is why we cannot access it properly, a lot of people switch to using of payoneer.

I have never used it before and not even think of using it in the future but from the comments i read on this post i realised its save and fast to used. So i change my mind and think of giving it a try and see if what is said about it all true or just a mere say. But i was really impressed to beta and learned about it.
Excellent that you decided to try Payer. I would like to know your opinion of the wallet and your experience. By the way I haven't read anything about the beta version, and well I haven't really had the time to investigate. If you can share your opinion, I would love to hear from you.

I have used the payeer app a lot and it is a very good app. It is fast and does not have all those issues that are peculiar with other service providers there in.

I think the transaction is fast and safe or otherwise people who have been doing this will not have continued in it or it won't even register a massive registration from the public

Payeer is very safe,I have been using it for a while now they seem to be reliable and also they have a good review
Apart from only one person here who has given a review of payeer been hacked for large deposit or transactions, I have not come across anyone that says payeer is not safe to use yet

I used payeer earlier time, I'll confirm that payeer transactions is super fast lime the way PayPal transactions are. The only difference is that payeer is not popularly used like PayPal.

I have been using the payeer app for a very long time and to be honest I was one of the bet experience that I have had with an app for a long time. It was fast and safe.

I have never used payeer before to transact but this time I will try it because I am quite interested. There is one thing I want to ask if it is transacting using Payeer For example, sending funds to friends or family who are abroad i, can the transaction be fast and safe because previously I only used Paypal.

Well, as for the question on whether it's safe, I can very easily guarantee you that it's absolutely safe and you can trust it but on the part of faster, it's not that I'm sure.

I have used the payeer app a lot and it is a very good app. It is fast and does not have all those issues that are peculiar with other service providers there in.
I read that they easily restrict users funds, especially those who are from low tier countries and this made me to not try them. What do you think?

Apart from only one person here who has given a review of payeer been hacked for large deposit or transactions, I have not come across anyone that says payeer is not safe to use yet
I have used payer back in the days but I am not content with their service because I once had an issue with them which took me few hours to resolve

Haven't really used the both of them that you have mentioned here. One that I know of is flutterwave and it's faster in my country. PayPal is also banned in my region.

Payeer is very good method and I have never had issues with transaction speed or payments, you may as well read more via trusted reviews

Personally I do not have much understanding about their operation because I do not use it on my daily activities to understand how they really work. I have to research so as to be able to give an accurate answer on this.

Yes, i make use of Payeer and Paypal for more than three years now ans i can tell you that payeer transactions are safe, secure and fast, do make sure to crosscheck all entries before completing the transactions to avoid any mistakes, the payeer customer support is also very responsive, they attend to issues and inquiries as prompt as possible. payeer.com is the website to begin from.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds