Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is farming a business in your country?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farming is a very lucrative job here in my country in Nigeria. But the problem is, many people no longer farm, they believe farming is for poor people. Farming has so many branches like cassava farming, plantation farming, poultry farming and so many of them. The northerners are mostly involved in farming these days.
There are other Southerners that are still farming, but it's mostly the northerners.

Advertisement Placeholder
Farming is a way of cultivating and harvesting of a seeds on its season. So, farming is a big business on a country that values it. In nigeria my country we take farming less serious. Unlike in other countries where farming is their major source of income or revenue.

Farming is a complex activities that involves animal breeding and crop
production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
farming is a business in my country because the practice of plantation farming in Nigeria is still going on, which heals a huge amount of harvest for farmers. Agriculture also makes farmers one of the economic boosters in Nigeria

Farming is a cool source of making money. It is a business all the world. Civilization is the only cancer that is eating up the farming or agricultural world and is relegating it to the poor.

Farming is a business anywhere in the world, and a good one at that. It is just that due to civilization people have relegated farming to the poor or for those living in rural area, which is one of the reason why the price of food stuff is increasing.
Of course generally speaking. Farming is a very big and lucrative business. So many people engaged in this business (live stock and crop) in my country Nigeria but unfortunately the government is not doing enough to encourage those that are into farming business.

Farming is a cool source of making money. It is a business all the world. Civilization is the only cancer that is eating up the farming or agricultural world and is relegating it to the poor.
You are right, if not now the oil price in Nigeria is not longer booming as before, farming was seen as poor work because it wasn't that profitable even with hard labor.

Yes, it's a business for our country, agriculture can be lucrative, but when so many people rely on it in a household, it's not paying; it's not enough to go around. Contract farming can take care of the market risk by dedicating itself to production and quality and allowing farmers to earn more.

Concerning if farming is a business in my country. Well, I think farming should be a great business to profit from in every country either in a small or large scale. To me, I think farming that has more demand in the market is the livestock farming or

Farming is a business anywhere in the world, and a good one at that. It is just that due to civilization people have relegated farming to the poor or for those living in rural area, which is one of the reason why the price of food stuff is increasing.

Using Livestock to Make money farming. Livestock is probably the most common way farmers make money from their land. And while animals have a few more expenses and a higher overhead, they usually bring in top dollar in terms of net income. Here are just some of the ways you can make money with livestock.

What I observe about farming in my country is that farming is done by the government and people are not really interested in farming because they do not have the required resources to establish a standard farming system that is why people give up on farming except those that do it for their personal use.
[automerge]1612461247[/automerge]
What I observe about farming in my country is that farming is done by the government and people are not really interested in farming because they do not have the required resources to establish a standard farming system that is why people give up on farming except those that do it for their personal use.

Farming of course is a very great business in my country but unfortunately the youth in my country seems to be avoiding farming totally, they're leaving it for the elderly not knowing that there are a lot of money in farming, everyone is interested in white collar jobs which isn't supposed to be so.

Farming is a business in my country because we have people that plant maize,guninea corn,bean,yam In large quantities and harvest when the time comes and transport to places where it is needed for consumption or business purpose. Farming is broad we have fish farming,animal rearing, most especially cattle rearing.it depends on the one you wish to venture into depending on your interest.

Agriculture is definitely a business in my country. Many people, including the youth are running to farming now. They can see how lucrative the venture is now. Long gone the days where people think farming is meant for the old, rugged illiterates. The narrative is changing.

As for me and if you going to consider my idea I will say yes it's a business in my country because without farming business we can't survive and also we can't do without farmers products and you can also see it in the market just that our government not helping but our farmers never get discourage

The government in Nigeria don't take agriculture to be top of our needs. There is this special preference in crude oil when there is agriculture that should be looked at as a serious investment. I hope things change soon as we need to see many people taking agriculture as serious business.

Farming is the work of our land (translation of a local dialect song in my native language Yoruba). Farming is the way to avoid famine and all reasonable government around the world are doing everything within their power to boost agricultural product for her nation to be self dependence in food production and also to earn on cash crops for exportation.
Farming is made attractive through individual effort and government intervention schemes like the popular N-Agric under the present Government in Nigeria but sincerity on the part of some persons involved is affecting the set target of the scheme
Ha, Farming is a great deal.
It is not just a business but a very good and highly profitable business venture.
In my country, the state and federal government are doing everything possible to encourage people to go into agriculture both to generate employment opportunities and also for food security.

Ha, Farming is a great deal.
It is not just a business but a very good and highly profitable business venture.
In my country, the state and federal government are doing everything possible to encourage people to go into agriculture both to generate employment opportunities and also for food security.
That's what farming stands for (employments opportunities and food security). Farming is so large that it provides opportunities for all. Different region with different crops that is favour. If the government gives farming all the needed supports, the level and number of unemployment will reduce

We all love farmers when they are subsistence producers dependent on our kindheartedness, while being suspicious of those independent and big enough to demand that they be heard. For the latter, all crops are commercial — which is how it should be — and farming is about making money, just like any other business

Agriculture is a very lucrative business in this part of the world. In Nigeria, most people living in the rural areas are predominantly farmers though, their physical appearance isn't too good, however, their pockets is really. The agriculture sector is really lucrative business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds