Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is real estate a profitable business to invest in your country?

greetings to all! I am from Venezuela, and currently in my country investing in real estate is only possible for people with a gigantic capital, and the more you invest, the more the risk of suffering losses increases. I would like to know if the same thing happens in other countries, and in which countries of the world is the real estate business more profitable?
Here in Nigeria, real estate is very profitable. It almost a low risk investment. the returns after 1year will be vmassive, depending on the location and the rate of development in that area.

Advertisement Placeholder
greetings to all! I am from Venezuela, and currently in my country investing in real estate is only possible for people with a gigantic capital, and the more you invest, the more the risk of suffering losses increases. I would like to know if the same thing happens in other countries, and in which countries of the world is the real estate business more profitable?
It is very profitable in my country. There are many real estate firms now as many have gotten to know about the gain in the business.

Real estate investment will continue to be a profitable business in my country as majority of the population is having problem of shelter. There is high rise in housing deficit and this makes real estate investment a lucrative business in my country.

Over here real estate is one of the most profitable form of investment if you don't want to go into the digital form of investment which is the cryptocurrency. even the Treasury Bill and government Bond most people are talking about is not really as profitable as real estate, of course you know you have to invest in a good location.

If there is a ranking of business especially offline business in my country then real estate will be ranked 3rd or 5th if not first or second, because it a profitable business,and so many individual are benefiting from it

It is very profitable business here in Nigeria.
A lot of people are investing in the business every day.
The market is very encouraging too.

In my country, real estate business is a very lucrative business because lands and properties never depreciate unless you do not take care of the property. It appreciate exponentially as time passes.

I would say it's the same in many countries. Real estate business is one business which need a huge capital to get started vif you really want to be successful.
In my country, the most successful realtors are mostly politicians are have embezzled a lot of public funds to invest in their real estate business

I have read from various sources that real estate seems very profitable even though at this time I have not invested in real estate but I know it because I often read from various news sources that the investment is quite profitable.

I have read from various sources that real estate seems very profitable even though at this time I have not invested in real estate but I know it because I often read from various news sources that the investment is quite profitable.
Yes real estate is very profitable, I myself have not made an investment yet on real estate but I do have plans to do that in the future some day. Between lands and houses, which would you invest in ?

Real estate is profitable in my country. Many people are invest in real estate because is very lucrative. Both men and women are involved in it. They registered to the government and collect a good certificate of competency.

In my opinion, real estate is capital intensive all over the world because it is a fixed asset with materials which cost money. Real estate also requires a lot of capital in my area but for those who do not have enough often start off as an agent to learn more about it.

My take on real estate is not only a good investment but the best that we can have in our country. The market value of real estate is continuing with the appreciation. Especially when you can make use of the property for an extra income like a farm or an apartment then you get a good deal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds