Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is farming a business in your country?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farming is a complex activities that involves animal breeding and crop
production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
Of course it's a business in my country and lots of graduates are going into it, some have even modernised it by having online platforms where they sell their farm produce to retailers, delivering to them at home.
I know someone who has a turnover of $60 a day just selling fruits from his farm.

Advertisement Placeholder
Intact farming is a very nice and a lucrative job in Nigeria. I once ever become a manager where we rear poultries, fishery, and also food /cash crop self.
This is a job creation opportunity because after completion your project you will now be added.

Farming is business in my country Farming as a Business is an extension approach to working with farmer groups during agricultural interventions. It is a form of private-sector development to sustainably increase the profits of low-income, smallholder farmers.

Our country is supposed to be an agricultural country with farming as the flagship industry. But now I cannot say the same because farmlands are being converted into residential villages and commercial places. Farming is not a profitable business that is why the farmer who owns the land would decide to sell the land and venture in another business. We fear that in the years to come our country will be importing food products because the farms will be gone.

production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
Yes, farming is a big business in my country, farming is one of the self personal business that many people do not take it very serious, thinking that farming business are the business of the poor people.

Farming is a business and Investment in my country. You can go into it as an investor for short term to make quick money if you have the capital to offset the harvest of farmers and again you can also start from scratch on ant department in the farming sector like livestock farming and crop farming

After that you may be in a position to manage your own farm. ... Similarly, if you prefer poultry farming, a region known for successful commercial ... A farm is a home as well as a business.

In my country farming is a very lucrative business people get involved in my farming for two major reasons subsistence or commercial purposes, but primarily everyone involved in it do it for business purpose in other to mark some profit. And it is very lucrative.

In my country, the greater population of the people do one agricultural activity or the other. Farming could be either the cultivation of crops or rearing of livestock.
Some people engage in the production of these crops, a vast majority are small scale farmers here. Some in storage, some in the processing of the crops into other forms and some transportation and retail sale. There are a lot of opportunities in agriculture because everyone eats and so its lucrative.

Farming is a business in my country. Infant I am planning to enter into farming business very soon. Farming is the bedrock of country's wealth. Any country that doesn't invest in farming will be spending fortune to get food for her citizen

After that you may be in a position to manage your own farm. ... Similarly, if you prefer poultry farming, a region known for successful commercial ... A farm is a home as well as a business.
This is actually very productive and profitable area of business because if you are into poultry and fish farming altogether even their feed can be done by you thereby cutting costs and maximizing profit.

Farming is important business anywhere in the world. As in my country it takes a special place. Only the professionals can get profit from that business because you need to take care of many things in order to raise it. You can't take any risks which can lead you to huge loss.

An average local man here in Nigeria owns a farm land. Farming is a good business here in Nigeria as we produce so many cash and food crops, make use of them, eat them as food and even exporting many of them.
Yam, rice, cassava, and fruits crops are the common food crops
While cocoa, kolanut, and others are also cash crops.

Yes farming is very profitable in my country because we imported goods from other countries for consumption,if anyone is ready to start up a good standard farming business here,the person will actually make a lot of money because the population is is high .

production.

As an agricultural country, pakistan has a vast agricultural business. More than half of our population likes to start farming business. Because it gives them a lot. Let me give you an example of Australorp hen, it is now the top most periority of every farmer and breaking all the records of poultry farming in Pakistan. Because it lays more eggs, more meat production, and had beautiful colors. People are investing thousands of dollars to make its farms, because of its high rates.

Yes it is very common in my countru especially province PUNJAB. At rural areas it is about 80% people are doing agriculture farming and animals take care. My relatives, friends have this professional. Even retired persons in village are choosing this as professional.

Yes in my country farming is a business, but most people do not invest in farming, majority of those in farming only from for their own consumption. However there are farmers in the northern part of the country who make farming their source of lively hood.

Farming is a very luractive and valuable business among the farmers, and it is also give you fresh vegetables and fruits. With this business you can also strat your dairy farm as mostly in my country people are doing as and getting fresh milk and meat

Many people in our country Pakistan are involved in farming but it is not worthwhile because farmers do not get the right rate for their crops and labor is wasted.While raising animals costs a lot. I am a farmer myself and if there was a lot of profit in this field, I would not be looking for work here today.

According to my own point of view, farming can be a business and can also be used to feed. But in my country farming is a business. Because when you farm on a large piece of land , you can consume all, you take some to the market to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds