Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is farming a business in your country?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farming business in my country..
Yes there is...Nigeria my country has been blessed with diverse farming business and techniques..
Most especially in this rural areas..such as livestock and plantation
[automerge]1612466288[/automerge]
Farming business in my country..
Yes there is...Nigeria my country has been blessed with diverse farming business and techniques..
Most especially in this rural areas..such as livestock and plantation

Advertisement Placeholder
Farming is a cool business in Nigeria for those that understands the money that farming attract, some thinks its a dirty businessbut to me if you are serious with it, it even pays 10times more than a white collar job, take banana plantain farming as an example , you starts making money in less than 8month.

Farming is a very lucrative business. With diverse of opportunities. You can either be a farmer that plant the crops and harvest it or you be a seller that buy from the farmers and sell to companies that need the produce.

Farming business is one of the most patronized business in my country. There is no one that can survive without farm produce. Ranging from crop and animal products. In fact, farmers are always independent. What sustains many families during lockdown was their farm produce. So farming is a lucrative business.

Farming is one of the most profitable business in my country. Farmers are respected businessmen in my country because it is a business that is rarely ventured into

Yes it is, and i believe pretty much the same in evey other counrry since people are always consuming fruits, vegetables and meat for sure, so it should be a business everywhere and everytime

Farming is a great business here in nigeria to some people, that knows how to go about it. Farmer do carry their goods to mile 12 and some other notable market to sell their them and make big money. With the little one we cultivate at the back of our house, we still make little money from it which hell a lot.

Agricultural business is of the major income of so many countries. Most of African countries have vested in Agriculture for so many years now and it has proven to be profitable and efficient in boasting the economy of the country. So many aspects of this business are all profitable if managed properly.

farming in my country is not only a business but a means of livelihood. Many wealthy Giants in my country have high investment in agriculture because the higher the investment, the higher the returns.

In my country there are many people that are into full time farming. They practice forming at a large scale for example cash crops like cocoa is one of the profitable business in my country. Ones it grows and its Already producing fruit the farmer is already in money.

Farming is now a very lucrative business in my country because you get to buy and sell farm products which serves as a means o
[automerge]1612472520[/automerge]
Farming is now a very lucrative business in my country because you get to buy and sell farm products which serves as a means of providing food for the nation. And also the government of my country are providing funds for farmers.

Rep

Yes, farming is a very wonderful business in my country, Nigeria, and my state, Benue is also the food basket of the Nation, people have become great men and women from farming, in Nigeria here,we plant rice, palm trees, beans, cassava, vegetables, maize, groundnuts etc. These are the serious once that produce money and we plant and harvest them and take them to market . So farming is a very crucial business in Nigeria.

farming is a business in my country but not a lucrative business because our farmer are making used of old age farm tools. Farming would have been an attractive business if the government support the real farmer but instead of supporting the real farmer, all the government support do goes to farmers on book, farmers without a Farm.
The farmers in your country need to form a national association which should be formidable, through this channel they can call the attention of the government to the potentials in Agriculture..

Farming for the market is a business. It is a business in that farmers use land, labor, and capital for the produce of goods to be sold. Such farming is done in the hope and expectation of profit as are all other businesses. ... They seek the widest market for their produce, and thus the highest prices available.

Yes farming is a business in my country. I think farming is the business of many countries. In my country many people adopt this business and make money . It is very profitable business . If we work hard we get better profit from this business. In rural area many people are farmers. I think farming is very lucrative business.

Yeah brother , i am from India and even in my country the prices are given really low in the farming but there is a bit good amount in the fish farming in that scenario of the farming .
That is the reason that only poor people are doing farming in our country to earn 2 times foo Yes, I am fully aware of the situation and I am also watching the farmers' protest.In fact, stokers earn more money from farmers and the price of many crops in the market is very low. If the farmers get the real price of the crop, then the farmers will be prosperous and the farming sector will also develop.But unfortunately this is not possible. Farmers are forced to protest.
[automerge]1612483775[/automerge]
That is the reason that only poor people are doing farming in our country to earn 2 times foo Yes, I am fully aware of the situation and I am also watching the farmers' protest.In fact, stokers earn more money from farmers and the price of many crops in the market is very low. If the farmers get the real price of the crop, then the farmers will be prosperous and the farming sector will also develop.But unfortunately this is not possible. Farmers are forced to protest.

Agriculture may be profitable, but it is not paying when too many people in a household depend on it; there is not enough to go around. ... Contract farming can take care of the market risk and enable farmers to earn more by devoting themselves to productivity and quality.

Farming is a great and lucrative business here in Nigeria, it generates fast and large income and requires little capital to start with. Agriculture rules the world everywhere because human consume food daily

Also in our country, almost most of the vacant hectares of land are rented by farmers to plant various crops. Both beneficial between farmers and the land owner because they both gain profit.

You are very right, farming was overlooked before because every thought is meant for villagers and poor people, but the case is different now, a lot of people are even saving to go into farming because is quite lucrative now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds