Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is farming a business in your country?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agriculture is a very essential and important part of everyone's life. So, It is one of the widely used as a successful business idea. In this blog, we are showing the top 10 Agriculture business ideas that help you to make money. Productive Resources include seed, fertilizer, energy, machines, and many more.

Advertisement Placeholder
Farming is one of the most profitable business is my country and large percentage of people in my country today take farming as the only business they have

Farming for the market is a business. It is a business in that farmers use land, labor, and capital for the produce of goods to be sold. Such farming is done in the hope and expectation of profit as are all other businesses.

Farming is not just a business in my country, it is also one of the most profitable business in my country. The richest man in the country is even a farmer. I will consider going into farming if I am opportuned

It is special business for most people in africa in the current times. Most people are either engaged in crop farming or animal husbandry. Today I can say that animal rearing seems like the most with chickens very popular.
[automerge]1612130044[/automerge]
It is special business for most people in africa in the current times. Most people are either engaged in crop farming or animal husbandry. Today I can say that animal rearing seems like the most with chickens very popular.
what part of Africa are you in that most people engage in farming activities. The Africa I know of, only those in rural settlements engage in farming. Those in urban dwellings feel too big for such

Of course farming used to be the main stay of the Nigerian economy until the discovery of the oil,it used the discovery of oil that spoilt the whole economy,a once flourishing country on the part to progress a of a sudden started retardating.

A big yes, my country Nigeria is known for agriculture, we cultivate all kinds of food we see today around us especially palm oil, we are one of the most producing palmoil country all over the world. We plants crops like rice, beans, maize, yam etc, the best part is we don't need manure of fertilizers to grow our crops because we have the best type of soil for farming

Farming is a very lucrative business in my country and it very good with our soil, nine out of ten families in our country has a farm, before the Advent of crude oil, my country's GDP was higher than what we have now with the help of farming.

There are many kind of businesses you can do conveniently at the comfort of your home, like educational consultancy. You can get a laptop and printer and do SOME computer works for people around without necessarily leaving the comfort of your home.

In my country, agriculture sector is not given much attention at all. It is only few undergraduate that will want to dabble into agriculture because of the way it is treated. Money may there truly but it is not encouraged in my country.

Farming is basically the first business bmen ventures in in the early years. But recently when the has started realising other mineral resources , like petroleum and gold,few people was left in the farming sector. In my country farmers are seen as the less prestigious ones, which is very bad and disheartening.

Farming is a complex activities that involves animal breeding and crop
production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
Farming in my country is not just a business, it's a lucrative one at that. People here engage in all types of farming. From cattle rearing to poultry farming, as well as crop cultivation, people are involved in many the sectors. The drawback is that, there are no much mechanized farming here as everything is done manually.

Farming in my country is not just a business, it's a lucrative one at that. People here engage in all types of farming. From cattle rearing to poultry farming, as well as crop cultivation, people are involved in many the sectors. The drawback is that, there are no much mechanized farming here as everything is done manually.
If the government of your country see lots of potential in farming and many youths are engaged in it , there is need for the government to supply the farmer the needed equipment for mechanised farming.

Agriculture is a major occupation where I come from. And truth be told these people are making it financially. Any individual can go Into farming. Of course there are various farming styles. As long as you know what you are doing, you will make enough profit from it.

Farming is a lucrative source of living in my country. It is an agriculture a way of cultivating crops or rearing of animal. Therefore farming is of different sector is either you go into crop farming harvesting and selling or you focus on rearing of animals

Farming is a major important business in my country which almost what part of the country are into farming business and it is very profitable it makes the country grow so nice business so far is only left for government to give empowerment to the individuals that have interest in the p farming

The thing is that agriculture is highly looked down upon in my country right now but with the increment and the prices of foodstuffs in the market, a lot of people has ventured into the Business of agriculture. Most people look at agriculture as a poor man's occupation before now but right now farming is now done in a large commercial capacity in my country.

Many people in our country Pakistan are involved in farming but it is not worthwhile because farmers do not get the right rate for their crops and labor is wasted.While raising animals costs a lot. I am a farmer myself and if there was a lot of profit in this field, I would not be looking for work here today.
Yeah brother , i am from India and even in my country the prices are given really low in the farming but there is a bit good amount in the fish farming in that scenario of the farming .
That is the reason that only poor people are doing farming in our country to earn 2 times food.

Farming is a complex activities that involves animal breeding and crop
production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
In the Central Asia, it is one of the most vast business, it includes fish farming, poultry farming and cattle farming. It need huge amount of money to start this business but after the stabilization, this business also gives a very big profit to the owner.

farming is a business in my country but not a lucrative business because our farmer are making used of old age farm tools. Farming would have been an attractive business if the government support the real farmer but instead of supporting the real farmer, all the government support do goes to farmers on book, farmers without a Farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds