Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is farming a business in your country?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farming business is a lucrative business, that has a great income it requires your strength in order to run the business well, agriculture sector is the most flourishing business in Nigeria here, investing in agriculture is a nice business and also profitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes of course.. Farming is not only a business rather it is a passion over here. Although farmers of my country are not that equipped and facilitated with modern inventions yet with their power of their beliefs and skills, they get numerous advantages from it.

Farming is a business that people are doing to generate a huge profits in my country. Farming business is a lucrative and profitable business that poor and rich are practicing, it's just depends on the size of capital and the land you have that will determine how you will have a privilege to do it.

Farming is a big business here in my country Nigeria, in fact after the major mineral resource which is crude oil, agriculture is the next money making venture for the country, with millions of arable land for agriculture, Nigeria is the largest producer of some crops in the world like cassava.

Analysts say farming in Pakistan is not very profitable due to lack of adequate subsidies. Their withdrawal to meet IMF conditions would weaken the sector's growth and harm the financial interests of the rural population.

Most countries today their main stay is agriculture.
There are countries that survive only through intensive farming or crop production.
They invest heavily on agriculture such as animal breeding and crop production.
This country uses mechanised system to cultivate as such they generate income by exporting their products etc..

Farming as a Business (FAAB) is an extension approach for working during agricultural interventions with farmer groups. To sustainably increase the profits of low-income, small-scale farmers is a form of private-sector development.

Farming is a complex activities that involves animal breeding and crop
production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
Farming is a full time business in my country, even some workers are allowed to go into farming as part-time. Good is a necessity for human growth so going in farm as a business and means of lively hood is encouraged in my country.

farmers bring a wealth of historic knowledge to our food ... own the farm business, but are doing the majority of the labor, at least ... Juan Farias: The country needs more farmers.

Farming business is always a great business in my country. If you are into crop farming or animal production, you will always be among the richest set of people because, people sees you as a silent millionaire. So, farmers are seen as a profession that works towards feeding the nation, so they can't be poor.

production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
Farming is a big business in our country and here people are earning a lot of money from the farming field more people do prefer animal farming because they earn more profit in it and better from crop farming

Farming is more than a business. It is a whole subsector and the government, well id say is just trying in that sector. I believe that more can be done in the agricultural sector. It can generate more than enough revenue for a country that is highly blessed with arable land.

Farming is a massive business in my country. It is a major mainstay in the economy of the country. Both crop production and animal husbandry are getting the rave and attention they deserve as they ensure food security. They are the reason why we haven't starved to death.

production.

Farming for the market is a business. It is a business in that farmers use land, labor, and capital for the produce of goods to be sold. Such farming is done in the hope and expectation of profit as are all other businesses. It's a business in my country

Farming used to be a lucrative business in my area but the issues of herdsmen has made the farming business a risky ventures, so before you invest in crop farming in my environment, one needs to think twice

production.

Farming business is very important for any nation because we all consume food for our daily living. But here in our country Nigeria the government is not investing in the cultural sector, and so farming business is not booming as it's supposed to be.

There's no country devoided of farming actually, what could have been put into consideration is the type of farming. Farming encompasses a lot of agricultural activities and there's one that favours a particular country over others. So yes, there's farming in my country.

Farming or agriculture is the production of plants and rearing of animals for the benefit of mankind. In many countries of today, agriculture is their main source of revenue. In my country Nigeria, agriculture plays a crucial role in the economy. But the problem is that significant number of Nigerians has neglected this lucrative business called farming. Many Nigerians, now depend on crude oil which is very bad.

It is but mostly in the rural areas because it is perceived as a dirty job by people. People can hardly tell how profitable the business of farming is. Only those old men and women could understand the value of farming as that was their major aource of income and even feeding during ancient times
Farming in my country is actually done by the so called poor people because of the lack if empowerment by the government
[automerge]1612165018[/automerge]
It is but mostly in the rural areas because it is perceived as a dirty job by people. People can hardly tell how profitable the business of farming is. Only those old men and women could understand the value of farming as that was their major aource of income and even feeding during ancient times
Farming in my country is actually done by the so called poor people because of the lack if empowerment by the government

In my country crude oil was given a lot of importance and honor but lastly they have discovered that agriculture is the future of the country... Where my school is located almost all the male lecturers has a farm of their own where they work almost full time.... Agriculture is not only a business....its the future of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds