Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is real estate a profitable business to invest in your country?

greetings to all! I am from Venezuela, and currently in my country investing in real estate is only possible for people with a gigantic capital, and the more you invest, the more the risk of suffering losses increases. I would like to know if the same thing happens in other countries, and in which countries of the world is the real estate business more profitable?
Yes, its everywhere due to the amount of capital been used in building the structure and you don't expect the builders not to make profit. So profit of those involved as accumulated till the point that the price Is above what an average person can afford.

Advertisement Placeholder
Real estate investment is very profitable in my country. I'm from Nigeria but requires huge amount of money. As a developing country and the largest population in Africa.

Many people are looking for accommodations and are ready to pay for it. It's a very profitable investment now.
Even here investing in real estate requires big money because land is getting expensive even in the rural area. One economist said that the rising prices of real estate is one concrete indication of a good economy. People from the city are moving outward to the suburbs and those in the suburbs are moving to the rural areas.

In my home country, real estate is one of the best way to make money. You can make money by investing in real estate or by becoming an agent. Sometimes an agent earns more than the investors.

Real estate investment is profitable in my country but sometimes an ordinary people may not be able to involve because of lack of capital to back it up ,here in my country it is only for the rich because they have the money to start.

Real estate investment is profitable in my country but sometimes an ordinary people may not be able to involve because of lack of capital to back it up ,here in my country it is only for the rich because they have the money to start.
Same here. Ordinary wage earners have to live by renting a home because purchasing is not an option. Even the small housing units here costs a lot especially in the suburban town. If they buy in the rural area then they will have to travel for hours to reach their place of work.

Real estate investment is a profitable business in my country but requires a larger amount of money to start ,it is difficult for some people who cannot afford to pay so much for investment since they do not have any good source of income.

Real estate is a very lucrative business here in Nigeria. Although it depends on the line of chain you are in. If you invest in it, you would always get profit. But if you have an estate of yours then it's the best.
Real estate is a very lucrative and a profit in business to invest in my country because my country is developing country that needs a lot of rehabilitation and also accommodation

I'm sure no matter the country one is located in, real estate would still be a lucrative endeavor and it's rightly so in my location too especially more lucrative in the urban areas

yes especially when you buy a landed property people are interested in landed property here in Nigeria 🇳🇬 it is a good investment and it is advisable but requires huge capital !

Real estate is a very lucrative business here in Nigeria. Although it depends on the line of chain you are in. If you invest in it, you would always get profit. But if you have an estate of yours then it's the best.
Real estate is a profitable business to invest in my country because it is a developing country in terms of infrastructure and also residential buildings.

yes especially when you buy a landed property people are interested in landed property here in Nigeria 🇳🇬 it is a good investment and it is advisable but requires huge capital !
I think real estate is a good investment anywhere as long as the political climate is stable. What's worrying is when there is a threat of revolution or coup d' etat that land would be in peril when there is a change in the leadership. Remember China when it was taken over by the communists?

real estate is one of the most profitable businesses in my country and the lot of people and making a whole lot of money from it but it is expensive to start.

Real estate is a very profitable business in my country. This is because people are looking for properties to do one investment or the other and they fall back on the real estate for assistance. Most people are now investing more in estates and land development.

I believe real estate is a very profitable and lucrative business/investment in any part of the world. As it is something as humans we can do without. We all need shelter for one thing or the other. Real estate can serve as a profit bringing long term investment and a means of creating residual income.

greetings to all! I am from Venezuela, and currently in my country investing in real estate is only possible for people with a gigantic capital, and the more you invest, the more the risk of suffering losses increases. I would like to know if the same thing happens in other countries, and in which countries of the world are the real estate business more profitable?
In my country, the best investment you can go into is the Real Estate, it's an investment that can sustain you all through your life time and you can pass it on by way of inheritance to the next generation.

greetings to all! I am from Venezuela, and currently in my country investing in real estate is only possible for people with a gigantic capital, and the more you invest, the more the risk of suffering losses increases. I would like to know if the same thing happens in other countries, and in which countries of the world is the real estate business more profitable?
In my country, real estate business is something that can make you a millionaire In a few months. But you sure need a lot of funds to start one.

Even if you take it to the seaside, ocean or planet jupita or mars, it is always profitable. Its a perfect investment to bow out of device in style cos the reward when planed exquisitely it's unending.

Real estate investment has always been knownnto be profitable all over the world but it also depends on the location,the person handling the business.

Real estate business is not a problem to invest in my country the only thing you have to do is to have enough capital that will be enough for you to start of the business and you are good to go.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds