Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is real estate a profitable business to invest in your country?

Most simply, you can make money in real estate in three main ways. The value of a property you own including your residence can rise enough that you can sell it and make a profit. You can receive dividends through non-physical real estate investments like real estate investment trusts called REITs.

Advertisement Placeholder
The real estate industry is not only one of the most profitable around here but is also one of the quickest way in which you can become rich because there is a great demand for real estate.

The real estate industry is not only one of the most profitable around here but is also one of the quickest way in which you can become rich because there is a great demand for real estate.
I wonder why real estate is the quickest way to get rich in your country. Here it would take 10 years before the value of your home would be doubled. You are lucky if that happens within 5 years. No, sir, real estate here is a long term investment that you cannot expect a profit within a year.

It's one of the most profitable venture in my country. The demand is high and always in every season. It's an investment that will give you money and you can bequeath it to your next generation.

greetings to all! I am from Venezuela, and currently in my country investing in real estate is only possible for people with a gigantic capital, and the more you invest, the more the risk of suffering losses increases. I would like to know if the same thing happens in other countries, and in which countries of the world is the real estate business more profitable?
Greetings to you @GeneBiz also! It's good that you are from Venezuela and in your country many people who has huge capital are investing in real estate business. I believe real estate is very lucrative business. Only a handful of people can be in real estate business because of large business capital needed.

Since there are many parts and angles to which one can get into the real estate business in my country, it will depend of the one the person choose to go into

In my country it is very much profitable especially in regions where lands are very scarce. This helps one to be able to rent such house why waiting for opportunity to build his own. However there are competition in real estate business and it has been something challenging in this business.

Real estate in my country is a very lucrative type of business to invest in and make some good money long term. If you are the type that owns property or lands, you're in a better position for making money

greetings to all! I am from Venezuela, and currently in my country investing in real estate is only possible for people with a gigantic capital, and the more you invest, the more the risk of suffering losses increases. I would like to know if the same thing happens in other countries, and in which countries of the world is the real estate business more profitable?
But I wonder how there is risk in real estate. For in my country in an area where a land is full of water. A woman bought the land in cheap price and made some stone filling to the land to make it solid. When finished. She decided to sell the lands per plot. And believe me she sold in good price. Let us say normal plot of land with $1000 .So she sold one for lett us say $25,000

It's dependent on where you're investing and what you're going into the field with? How much knowledge do you have? How much is your capital? Because over time, real estate has proven to be a wonderful Investment vehicle; rarely suffering any depreiation

Real estate is still a very massive industry in my country and it is even predicted that it is going to continue to do so because of the ever growing population of the country.

Real estate is a very profitable business venture in my country,more and more people are migrating from rural to urban areas creating demand

Yeah definitely not sure there is a place though that real estate won't be profitable even in the rural areas, but there are still some challenges too associated but a good investment choice

If you ask me, I will say that real estate business is one of the lucrative businesses out there. I have seen someone earning full time doing real estate business. You can either invest in it or become an agent where you will be the middle man between the owner of the property and the buyer. I am considering going into this line someday. That is my opinion and thanks for sharing.

Yeah definitely not sure there is a place though that real estate won't be profitable even in the rural areas, but there are still some challenges too associated but a good investment choice
I have seen cases like this as well, these places people hardly buy land there or even want to raise up their personal houses, due to one reason or the other, either because of the bad geographical conditions or the other.

Currently in my country , real estate investment is a lucrative business because it has low risk and you will be assured of your profit

It's not just profitable but very profitable. Even though you buy an old property and renovate, then flip it, you'll get as twice as your investment.

I believe that real estate business is something that is profitable and every country because you will always need houses to live in no matter where you are in the part of the world.

Real estate business is lucrative in my country either as a developer an investor or an agent it is a sought after business by those with need to rent an apartment or those who want to own their personal house.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds