Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is farming a business in your country?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farming is a great business in my country ,a lot of people benefited from it in the old age ,only that in this modern era there are less interests , only in some part of the country

Advertisement Placeholder
Farming is a complex activities that involves animal breeding and crop
production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
Farming is used to be the main source of generating revenue for my country before the discovery of crude oil and till date, farming is still evergreen. Farming is veryuch present in my country.

Farming is very active in my country Nigeria. Farming is done in all communities in the country though most of the produce in farming comes from the northern community because they are into it full time.

Yeah. People who engage in farming in.my country take it as a big business and as a job also. There are a lot of large scale farmers here as well

It remains a big alternative to citizens in my country in this trying time of our nation #tag pandemic tragedy. In three months or month you make harvest to reap your profit.

Yes, farming is a very good business in my country. Crops and livestock are needed by many people as food and that makes it very marketable. Many people living in rural areas usually engage in farming then sell the products in urban areas where food is scarce.

Farming is considered business in many parts of my country. However, farmers also pay taxes to the government in my country. You can also grow vegetation after purchasing a personal property in my country and grow vegetation there. However, you have to pay property tax if you want to do so. Mostly, farmers own huge pieces of land in my country.

I'm pretty sure farming is a huge business anywhere in the world seeing as agriculture is capable of increasing a Nation's GDP.

The COVID-19 pandemic is a global health emergency that is already wreaking havoc on the global economy, both directly and indirectly as a result of the disease's spread. The food and agriculture industries are also feeling the effects.

In my country people show less concern for agriculture ,while the poor ones struggle hard and involves themselves in it to earn a living

In my country people show less concern for agriculture ,while the poor ones struggle hard and involves themselves in it to earn a living
Very likely the government of your country as not really empowered people in agriculture nor encourage mechanized farming otherwise everyone will rush to farming because we all depend on food for survival.

Yes farming still thrives on my country but a lot still has to be done by the government to improve the farming sector and thus tackle food insecurities in the nation
[automerge]1619127970[/automerge]
Yes farming still thrives on my country but a lot still has to be done by the government to improve the farming sector and thus tackle food insecurities in the nation

Farming is a business in my country. People in the rural areas and those with very large financial resources do engage in farming a lot as a major source of income

Farming is a very lucrative business in my country especially when you venture into large scale farming. There is no aspects or area of farming that is not lucrative ranging from poultry farming, fish farming, crops farming, trees farming or grains farming. They are all good business.

My uncle looks like he is poor, lives a comfortable life on a farm raising cattle, corn and soy. He's worth well over $100,000,000 USD. Just from farming. If you saw my uncle in his overalls and his house and the clothes he wears you would be shocked. Only really nice thing he owns is a brand new truck every year and he pays $60,000USD+ cash for it.
Never judge a book by its cover.
Most farmers are like this, and you're right one should not judge a book by its cover, I wish fresh graduates can see the sustainability in farming instead of searching day and night for white collar jobs

A big business at that. Before oil was discovered in my country, farming was our main source of income, it still generates a lot of money now though which a lot of people are not aware of.

In my country , farming is not just a business for most people in the rural area ,it is a mode of survival . People who are in the rural area farm what they will eat . They also sell some for money since they don't have other jobs .

Humans are on average supposed to eat meals three times a day and all those come from the work of farmers. In my country, farmers make up the largest population actually and its also a shame that most are not large scale mechanized farmers.

Humans are on average supposed to eat meals three times a day and all those come from the work of farmers. In my country, farmers make up the largest population actually and its also a shame that most are not large scale mechanized farmers.
The government needs to put more effort to help those farmers. Because many of them have the passion to do the job ,but the only problem is the tools

Did you just ask if farming is a thing in my country? As well as I know every country should be involved in farming one way or another because through agriculture and farming is where food and a lot of basic amenities are gotten from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds