Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is farming a business in your country?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The agricultural sector is one of the most flourishing sectors of the Nigerian economy. With proper strategic planning, any individual having basic knowledge of farming and manufacturing operation can start a profitable agriculture business.
Farming is a good business in my country and it helps in terms of food production for the country agricultural is one of the number one boost for the country's GDP.

Advertisement Placeholder
Farming is not only a business here but in fact a majority of the population actually found for a living. The problem is that a majority of the family is small-scale on mechanized farming.

Farming is not only a business here but in fact a majority of the population actually found for a living. The problem is that a majority of the family is small-scale on mechanized farming.
Farming is a business in my country because it's one of the most lucrative business that anyone can venture into this is also a self-employed skill that anyone can go into because we have a lot of Land in my country

Honestly family is to an extent is what what we say is a self-employed means of survival because if you're dedicated can you have little money you can always start it and start making money gradually.

Farming is a business in my country because it's one of the most lucrative business that anyone can venture into this is also a self-employed skill that anyone can go into because we have a lot of Land in my country
It is not that profitable business in our country. It requires a lot of money, land, hard work and afterwards the farmers are not able to make good profit. The farmers comes under heavy debt and do suicide.

The farming business is usually only conducted in rural areas and some parts of the city. Basically, it is also conducted outside the city in a certain areas and mostly uneducated people get involved in farming business in my country.

In my country farming is a very lucrative business depending on how you establish it. Most people in the rural areas in my country are into one form of farming or the other to survive.

Farming is a really lucrative business in my country and many people are not giving it the attention it deserves in my country. They mostly turn a blind eye because they make money off the internet.

Farming is a complex activities that involves animal breeding and crop
production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .

Seriously, I'm so shocked with how the world is embracing farming as a business now in my country. In the past, it's all about making food but now it's capital intensive.

Seriously, I'm so shocked with how the world is embracing farming as a business now in my country. In the past, it's all about making food but now it's capital intensive.
Farming is a very big and lucrative business which most people who are going into investment never realise but if you can really go in details you will know that farming is one of the most lucrative business that one can ever invest in.

The farming attitude in my country is seen as a business for people in my country who see it as such. A couple of rich men are actually farmer here in my country that understood the money farming business can bring

The farming attitude in my country is seen as a business for people in my country who see it as such. A couple of rich men are actually farmer here in my country that understood the money farming business can bring
Honestly , there is huge opportunities in farming if one has enough capital and you have enough land to practice your farming activities.

Honestly , there is huge opportunities in farming if one has enough capital and you have enough land to practice your farming activities.
Yes farming is a business in my country and he is a very good business and very lucrative business if one invest in it because it is one of the country's mineral resources.

Personally, I think farming is one of the lucrative business out there if done properly. It could be animal or crop farming just as mentioned above. I have seen someone who depends on his pig and rabbit rearing to earn a living. Thanks for sharing.

Personally, I think farming is one of the lucrative business out there if done properly. It could be animal or crop farming just as mentioned above. I have seen someone who depends on his pig and rabbit rearing to earn a living. Thanks for sharing.
You're absolutely right we just need to have focus when you comes to agriculture and be committed true well acquired knowledge and invest money in it of course you make money from it.

You're absolutely right we just need to have focus when you comes to agriculture and be committed true well acquired knowledge and invest money in it of course you make money from it.
Yes family is a good business that really brings in money if you establish into the business well and take it very serious.

There are a lot of ways people can do farming, about from going into crop farming, animal farming can also be profitable but the government are not supporting farmers over here that is why it seems to be a difficult job.

Yes! Apart from the oil and gas sector, the agricultural sector is one of the most flourishing businesses that has boosted the economy in Africa. Personally, I engaged in a poultry farm which was feasible.

This is the oldest and most effective business in my country,and it is the aspect of business that the government do give out grant for empowerment

Farming is a very profitable business but many people are yet to venture into it in my country. This is because there is lack of modernized equipments that will make farm work easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds