Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is farming a business in your country?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farming in my country is seen and viewed as a real business. People in the local community sees it as their office in spite of still using their crude tools.

Advertisement Placeholder
Farming is a business in my country and a very good one for those into it. Its a pity the government never took it very serious from the start as my country is blessed with very good soils for planting. Even one of our past president has a farm. Besides no county can actually do or survive without an active Agricultural sector.

Yes. Farms and ranches are businesses here in our country, nearly all of them small businesses. But many farmers and ranchers were disappointed to some because they usually degrade there job

Right now in my country the farming, business is at great risk because they're all the insecurity challenges that are overshadowing the farming business as there are bandits and Herdsmen that are attacking farmers on their farms and destroying their crops so farming business is no longer attractive for anyone to go into right now.
This is our is experience and challenges, I will just believe that the government should do something about this thing because it seems as if the government do not really care, the country are making things very difficult for a lot of business personel.

Farming has always been a big business in my country as that is what we started with the new found oil and we concentrated on oil but now, were moving back to agriculture.

The agricultural sector is one of the most flourishing sectors of the Nigerian economy. With proper strategic planning, any individual having basic knowledge of farming and manufacturing operation can start a profitable agriculture business.
Its pity Nigeria is not making use of the agricultural sector to its full potential. Just like oil, agriculture would have been a major source of income to Nigeria that can only be rivaled by the oil sector. But i dont know if i should say they dont Know the value, our it is out of i dont care attitude or carelessness.

The agricultural sector is one of the most flourishing sectors of the Nigerian economy. With proper strategic planning, any individual having basic knowledge of farming and manufacturing operation can start a profitable agriculture business.
Farming is an investment in my country and it really flourish when one is dedicated in investing in agriculture what's the most times there are not enough infrastructures and facilities to carry out their activities.

I can say they most windy practiced profession here is farming. A lot of people use to as their means of livelihood and the problem is that there is no mechanised farming.

farming is a business in my home country, a lot of big companies have heavily invested in farming, however, small farmers produces most of the agriculture produce

farming is a business in my home country, a lot of big companies have heavily invested in farming, however, small farmers produces most of the agriculture produce
small farmers are often out run by the big farmers because they are unable to compete with the low competitive prices that big farmers are able to offer.

You are absolutely correct. Farming is a very good business in my country. There is no area of agriculture that is not flourishing, either poultry farming or agricultural farming.

Farming is a complex activities that involves animal breeding and crop
production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
Farming nowadays has been a business among the youth , youths are going into a big mechanized farming where they farm with large hectares of land and also do poultry farming.

Farming is a big source of money making especially in Africa where unemployment rate is very high probably because of low technical all technological advancement so virtually every youth think of how best they can make money from farming and it has been profiting.

Farming is a complex activities that involves animal breeding and crop
production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
Agriculture is a good business everywhere in the world. Lots of people are not into it because you need detail d knowledge of whatever branch agriculture you're into. It also need lots of investmnets(Money, Time, knowledge). But once you're able to get your investment right, it's a good, I mean very good, business.

Agriculture is a good business everywhere in the world. Lots of people are not into it because you need detail d knowledge of whatever branch agriculture you're into. It also need lots of investmnets(Money, Time, knowledge). But once you're able to get your investment right, it's a good, I mean very good, business.
It is not as difficult as you think it is to get into agriculture just like you said you only need the time the knowledge and little amount of money to start small and in a couple of months you'll be making good amount of money which you can use to expand.

It is not as difficult as you think it is to get into agriculture just like you said you only need the time the knowledge and little amount of money to start small and in a couple of months you'll be making good amount of money which you can use to expand.
Just like most profitable businesses, knowledge in framing is the most important. I used to have a small farm two years ago, and I made some bucks from it because an experienced friend gave me some few tips I did not know before. I still hope a make a come back into farming in the near future. It's fun

Just like most profitable businesses, knowledge in framing is the most important. I used to have a small farm two years ago, and I made some bucks from it because an experienced friend gave me some few tips I did not know before. I still hope a make a come back into farming in the near future. It's fun
I believe by now you might have be more exposed and it's just left for you to had your own creativity to make things better because that's what family is all about you seek for knowledge you read on the internet to make things better and make more money from it.

It is really a very hard for anyone to start a farming business from scratch. After all you will need lots of logistics equipments and a large farming area. Previously it requires a lots of investment.

I believe by now you might have be more exposed and it's just left for you to had your own creativity to make things better because that's what family is all about you seek for knowledge you read on the internet to make things better and make more money from it.
Yeah, the internet is a very good place to get few tips too, especially YouTube. I learnt a thing or two there.

Farming is a very lucrative business my country. We have small scale Farmers and large-scale farmers and it's very profitable pending on your experience or the experience of people you employ to work for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds