Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is farming a business in your country?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going into agriculture has now become a thing for mostly rich people. The amount of capital needed can be staggering, especially with advancement in technology.

I've seen small scale farmers who stand no chance against this type of competition.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, farming is a very good and big business but it so funny that it has been tagged to some particular regions. The urban areas don’t farm instead they deal more with industrial and processed foods. The northern part of my country are really making it big out of farming especially the herdsmen I.e cattle rearer.

The question is, is their any there any country in the world that does not eat?. Agriculture is the most important sector in this twenty first century, as more and more people have become billionaire and millionaire. Agriculture cover all the factor of production, from primary to secondary and tertiary stage. More and more job are created from this sector

India farming is very profitable in my country but there are some people in my country that do not like family that is why thebut I think it is the duty of the government to help and boost the farming system of our nation because without the government will not be able to set up a standard.
I want to bet that in India their some bottleneck agents that do buy food products cheaper from the farmers and later sell to other people at a higher price. The government of India has the capacity to boost farming if they want to.

Farming is a complex activities that involves animal breeding and crop
production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
Yes farming is a business in my country.It is good and comfortable business my uncle had a cattle farm and have many cows and buffalo. .He give all the animals good and ideal foods and gets a large number of milk he sells the milk and gets good income

I want to bet that in India their some bottleneck agents that do buy food products cheaper from the farmers and later sell to other people at a higher price. The government of India has the capacity to boost farming if they want to.
Yes but most of the time the farming system of the country is overrated by the rich people and the ratio is employee the poor people to work in the field that is why we still have insufficient food but the government is trying their best to provide food anyway

production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
I have never heard of a place in earth with rich soil and enough human capital that says faming is not lucrative. I believe and know that in all parts of my country, farming of sellable goods is a very lucrative business.

In my country farming business which is also known as agribusiness is a business and it is very lucrative business at that. It's one of those businesses that if the government can work on , will take the economy to the next level

I have never heard of a place in earth with rich soil and enough human capital that says faming is not lucrative. I believe and know that in all parts of my country, farming of sellable goods is a very lucrative business.
actually I wouldn't say anybody who say family is not lucrative but the fundamental thing is that lots of attention is not given to it especially by different government probably they see it as something that will not bring much interest to the government pocket but sustained individuals.

Is there any country in the world where farming is prohibited generally? I don't think so, but I know that government may have control and some regulations over certain crops of plants that affect the hormones but one Is allowed to cultivate simple food crops.

In my country farming is a very lucrative business people get involved in my farming for two major reasons subsistence or commercial purposes, but primarily everyone involved in it do it for business purpose in other to mark some profit. And it is very lucrative.
Yes farming is a profitable and lucrative business that people doing as their occupation/profession in which to make a good profits from it. Farming is a business in my country (Nigeria) also, and I too also plan to invest on farming business.

Farming is self a lucrative business anywhere in the world. One of the most important need for man is the need for food. Farming quenches that need for food buy cultivation of crops and rearing of animals. Large skill farming is big business anywhere in the world. Some countries rely on large-scale farming as a source revenue for foreign exchange by exporting whatever his produce.

Farming is self a lucrative business anywhere in the world. One of the most important need for man is the need for food. Farming quenches that need for food buy cultivation of crops and rearing of animals. Large skill farming is big business anywhere in the world. Some countries rely on large-scale farming as a source revenue for foreign exchange by exporting whatever his produce.
Yeah country like Zimbabwe makes more money from farming activities and Animal production , I believe every government can give it more priority lots of opportunities can be created from farming or agricultural activities generally.

Thus, it is important to emphasize that farming is a business. This is important for two reasons. First, it brings it into the correct framework for considering the appropriateness of providing aid. Second, it helps to cut away the alleged differences from other businesses. Farming for the market is a business.

actually I wouldn't say anybody who say family is not lucrative but the fundamental thing is that lots of attention is not given to it especially by different government probably they see it as something that will not bring much interest to the government pocket but sustained individuals.
Well, it depends on the government, some would rather give aids to the farmers than invest directly to it. But selfishly use their own money to run it to get the profit for themselves and not the general public.

production.

I think this is a great idea, especially if you live in the countryside. You can solve a lot of market problems and farming business will never run out of demand because it is an essential part of our lives.

The agricultural sector is one of the most flourishing sectors of the Nigerian economy. With proper strategic planning, any individual having basic knowledge of farming and manufacturing operation can start a profitable agriculture business.
farming is a business here, a good business for that matter but the advent of petroleum and other petroleum profits has shifted the attention of most people even the youths from the agriculture business to petroleum business and this is a very bad things that no one is even. Ready to go into farming again

I think this is a great idea, especially if you live in the countryside. You can solve a lot of market problems and farming business will never run out of demand because it is an essential part of our lives.
You are right, in the country side lands for farming are readily available especially for commercial purpose and you also have access to cheap labor due to nature of the environment. The profit is usually huge.

Yes I think most farming business in my country is done by the northeners, they are full time farmers and they make money from moving their harvest to other states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds