Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is farming a business in your country?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farming is a complex activities that involves animal breeding and crop
production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
Wow, farming is a very good business in my country, not only in my country but in the whole world at Large. The only painful thing is that people see farming as a very dirty business, this is because, every one wants a whitecoler job.

Advertisement Placeholder
We all love farmers when they are dependent on empathy, if they are dependent producers, they doubt that they can be demanded from independent and big people to have their voices heard. For the latter, all crops are commercial - as it should be - and farming is just about making money just like any other business.

Farming is a business in any country except you are from Singapore where farming is non existent. Profit is usually determined by the aspect you are venturing into.

Farming is a large and health business in my country where by individual go into for
earning money an in most cases is unemployed graduate that have a lackadaisical altitude to government job look into.
and they are been satisfied with it.
Further more even some individual even go to university to study farming because they know what is behind it

Many families in Nigeria depends on farming for livelihood,It is an important aspect of the countries economy also.All the aspects of farming, fishing, crop cultivation, poultry farming, are forms of the Nigerian farmer.

production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
Farming in my country is both a business and occupation, there are people who took it as a business while some take it as occupation. Personally I am a fish farmer , I farm catfish and Tilapia, to me it is a business venture because I have registered business for it, but some mostly the subsistence farmer, to them it is an occupation.

production.

Farming is a very legit business,infact most natural means of making money is through farming. Investing on products like cocoa,palm fruits, plantains and many cashcrops for exporting can boost revenue.

Yes the farming is a business in my country. I think it is the business of many countries. It is very profitable business .It is lucrative business . If you have some experience in this business you can earn money. Many people earning money from this business.

Farming is a business anywhere in the world, and a good one at that. It is just that due to civilization people have relegated farming to the poor or for those living in rural area, which is one of the reason why the price of food stuff is increasing.

In my country during the 1990s farming business is profitable but now duel to the situation we find ourselves with our government farming business has turned to something we use to play now since last three years now we are planning to go back to the farming stuff but we are now fighting some herdsman using animal to eat up our farm

Farming business is a lucrative business in my country but the only bastard about farming in my country is that to set up a standard farming system require a huge sum of money which an average person does not have such money that is why people abandon farming

Yes farming is very profitable and successful business in this area. Our country has valuable position in Farming an it is very good to start for New persons because required low experience.

production.

Of course, farming is a very big profession in my country Nigeria. In fact, the previous government administration made it possible for her citizens to take up farming by sponsoring agricultural projects. They gave out big loans to people who are in the sector of farming.

In my place here is not a business but people get resources from farming to establish their businesses. Many products are gotten from farming to enhance their business but majorly farming is not taking as business here

Going into farming is a very good decision because farming is a very profitable venture. There are several branches of farming or agriculture which one can venture into and make a lot of profit. The problem with my country is that people are not willing again to go into farming. The herdsmen and farmers clash has also full started the unwillingness of people to go into farming in my country.

Farming is a great business. It is a business that can earn you millionaire. I have seen farmers that earn millionaire from there farm. I pray that the government will improve the system of farming by providing some farming materials to the farmers

India farming is very profitable in my country but there are some people in my country that do not like family that is why thebut I think it is the duty of the government to help and boost the farming system of our nation because without the government will not be able to set up a standard.

Yes it is. In my home country farming is one of the lucrative business one can venture in. Farming in my country varies from poultry, to Fish production, crop cultivation, Pig rearing and even ranching which is taking effect soon. Capital well invested in any of these aspect yield profitable increase. But personally I would advice anyone to get involved in fish farming, apart from being lucrative it has low risk that can be incurred.

Yes the farming is as business in my country Pakistani Aur country is occupation is agriculture most of people made farms of cow and sold the milk of the cow and earn many capital from this

If you want to start farming business, you can start it after gaining a lot of knowledge and then you can make a profit there because this business can be very profitable.Because nowadays this business is very beneficial. There are many different types of farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds