Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is farming a business in your country?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farming and agriculture is a good business in this part of the world because majority of peasants over here survive and make their earnings through farming.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think every country with Arable land will always engage in Agriculture and farming activities because there are so many opportunities available in Agricultural activities.

I think every country with Arable land will always engage in Agriculture and farming activities because there are so many opportunities available in Agricultural activities.
Agriculture is a very rich business and entries to engage in agriculture and make it to natural resources we are making good money out of it so that. My country is one of the country that also invest in agriculture.

Agriculture is a very rich business and entries to engage in agriculture and make it to natural resources we are making good money out of it so that. My country is one of the country that also invest in agriculture.
If your planting and pre-planting operations are well carried out and you maintain your farm there's every possibility that you get multiple of 3 in your investment within 4 months

We import most of our goods from neighbouring South Africa. But since COVID hit, the government is very keen to cut down on our import bill, especially where perishables are concerned, and those come from farming mainly. My government offers many tax breaks, capital and incentives to those who want to go into farming. Farming is also very lucrative because the government has even banned the importation of certain goods such as bottled water, dairy products, fresh produce and baked goods to promote locally produced products.

In my poor country, actually a lot of people are farmers or maybe even the greater number but a lot of then are only small scale farmers and hardly use any form of technology so any investment in that area would yield profits.

Before this period people use to think that farming was for the low class,but not now anymore.The awareness has really gone wide about the need for food security and a lot of people has gone into large scale mechanise farming and diary production,and government has also come in to help the farmers to aid their production.

A few years before now, it was not seen as a business in my country, but as people begin to see the benefits of farming, it is now a big business today in my country

Agriculture in most of the advance countries is pretty much on auto pilot but in my case, a majority of the population here are farmers and small scale farmers for they matter .

Farming is considered a business in the country. However, the government subsidizes fertilizers and seeds as well as charges less tax in order to encourage the farming communities.

Farming is a very good business in my country especially the northern part of my country where the major foods supply for the entire country are being produced. Both the rich and the poor venture into farming business because of how lucrative it is in my country.

Farming business is moving perfectly in my country and is mostly controlled by private sectors because the government are not really interested in the farming, people that are going into farming here are making money.

In fact, a lot of the population in my country are actually farmers and they do that as a business and source of livelihood. They do not do large scale machaniser farming.

Although that's How people do see it in my country as well,but for now they are the one making cool money now, because all food items is very costly now in market so if you are a farmer in my country now you are a big man.
Farming is a complex activities that involves animal breeding and crop
production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .

Farming is very lucrative business because in the next three to four months you will be making huge profit from your investment, only very few businesses does that.

Definitely! Farming is a very lucrative business in my country, Nigeria. Once you have the required capital, then, you're good to go.. And in addition,you need to get your business plans right

Definitely! Farming is a very lucrative business in my country, Nigeria. Once you have the required capital, then, you're good to go.. And in addition,you need to get your business plans right
Sure because it is not advisable to rush into the business because there are risk attached to it but if you get your risk assessment right you will be good to go.

Getting the business plan right is good because there are some farm products that are not as lucrative as others thus we have to choose the type of farming we want.

Well, what I can say about farming business in my country is that farming is not well organised and people that are engaging into farming here are popular people like dangote, because they are the ones that are making profit from farming.

Well, what I can say about farming business in my country is that farming is not well organised and people that are engaging into farming here are popular people like dangote, because they are the ones that are making profit from farming.
Right now in my country the farming, business is at great risk because they're all the insecurity challenges that are overshadowing the farming business as there are bandits and Herdsmen that are attacking farmers on their farms and destroying their crops so farming business is no longer attractive for anyone to go into right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds