Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could work one job online, what would it be?

If you could work just one job online, and it paid well, what would it be? Personally I like easy work, so if there was a job that I could work online and be paid big bucks, I would do it. I think I would stick to running sites, as I dream of making that into a much bigger job. Anyway, if you could work one online job, what would it be and why?
If I could work just one online job I think that will be forex trading but I'm still trying to understand and master how it works. For now I concentrated on bizdustry and other sites to earns. Hoping to improve in my skills to earn more in areas of freelancing and digital marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I'm to engage myself in one thing online, it would be a full-time writer. Writing has been what I enjoyed doing most and has begun to fetch me some income. Getting more jobs to do online will be like a dream job.
Me too. Writing is something I wish to do full time if I can earn enough to sustain me. It is a hobby that I have had for a long time and I have sharpened the skill set time goes by.

If I could work just one online job I think that will be forex trading but I'm still trying to understand and master how it works. For now I concentrated on bizdustry and other sites to earns. Hoping to improve in my skills to earn more in areas of freelancing and digital marketing.
Nice one, forex trading has alot of potential and you can earn alot from it, though there is also the risk of loosing as well. If I may ask, what's your reason for choosing forex trading?

If I could do only one thing online that paid well, I would continue to write. I love to write articles and stories. Fiction is my favorite genre. It is a passion that lets my imagination run. Just creating this world in my head is something.

Nice one, forex trading has alot of potential and you can earn alot from it, though there is also the risk of loosing as well. If I may ask, what's your reason for choosing forex trading?
You have said it yourself. It has alot of potential and is very profitable but the risk is very high that is why I'm taken my time to learn the basic. With require knowledge the loose will be minimal.

You have said it yourself. It has alot of potential and is very profitable but the risk is very high that is why I'm taken my time to learn the basic. With require knowledge the loose will be minimal.
Oh, I have some experience with the risk involved in forex trading, it's not something you rush into. I am also trying to find more articles I can gain knowledge on forex trading. Where are you learning from?

If I could work just one job online, I would choose to work at technology companies/crowdsourcing platforms like the one I'm working for at present. They offer challenging tasks that pay really well if you have the skills required. It feels great to be paid for simply applying your offline skills, familiarity with social media, and knowledge of the world. I've gained access to information and situations that wouldn't have been possible elsewhere. This is, indeed, a dream job for me, a former office slave.

I rather chose blogging as my profession and I think that its the best profession which I have chose so far but the issue is that sometime blogging is stressful at the begining but its very educative and can make you gain more knowledge about what happen around the globe
Well diferent people with their prefrence,i have some friends who are into blogging and they are really doing very well.Here you really have a total control from your content and you go as far as you wish.

I don't really know which one I Will go for despite the fact I love to work online. I will like to work on a site and hire employees and pay them well.

I wouldn't really want to work online at the moment because I have an offline business from which I earn enough to be satisfied. on the online side, I only make extra money out of pocket ... to lose a few more hours when I have nothing to do.
I'm not saying your idea of earning offline is entirely wrong but there are online systems that you can set up and allow run on autopilot that would still earn you same if not more than what you earn offline.
A good example is affiliate marketing, same with blogging or Amazon Kindle publishing

Oh, I have some experience with the risk involved in forex trading, it's not something you rush into. I am also trying to find more articles I can gain knowledge on forex trading. Where are you learning from?
Presently, I have a friend who is an expert in forex trading, I'm learning from him and have attended some seminars on forex trading. Currently I'm experimenting with OCTAFX with small capital.

Presently, I have a friend who is an expert in forex trading, I'm learning from him and have attended some seminars on forex trading. Currently I'm experimenting with OCTAFX with small capital.
Nice one, I like octaFX I started with a cent account with forextime but currently I am making use of octafx. I made some losses recently so i am using a demo account with octafx to gain more experience as well.

I'm not saying your idea of earning offline is entirely wrong but there are online systems that you can set up and allow run on autopilot that would still earn you same if not more than what you earn offline.
A good example is affiliate marketing, same with blogging or Amazon Kindle publishing

I have a local mini-shop in my town ... so I don't do much. I have an employee who works and one who supplies from where I need to ... I just go to check from time to time and take care of them like that.

I would like to work as a content creator if I have chance. I have develop interest in writing web content just of reasons and I feel like doing it everyday. I will also like to work as a link builder for niche website

Me too. Writing is something I wish to do full time if I can earn enough to sustain me. It is a hobby that I have had for a long time and I have sharpened the skill set time goes by.
Getting the gigs online is the problem. I have joined so many sites in the past especially the current best ones but I have not put them to use effectively because I don't know how

If, I will have a site, that will pay me a good amount of money while working with them, I will dedicate my whole time to see I have the job done as expected and how it can motivate the employers. people go after different site because they dont pay them what they want.

If I could work one job online, it would be freelancing. Actually, I'm motivated to freelancing work and I hope that freelancing sites can pay better for one can delve into as a major source of income.

The goal am trying to achieve here online is to go into offering freelancing services and be recognized for that and also be close to being a professional while trading cryptocurrency. I believe I would earn big from it if actually I can get to that height

If there is one job I could do online, I would like to make research and post, because I love doing research and writing of projects.

If you could work just one job online, and it paid well, what would it be? Personally I like easy work, so if there was a job that I could work online and be paid big bucks, I would do it. I think I would stick to running sites, as I dream of making that into a much bigger job. Anyway, if you could work one online job, what would it be and why?
If I could work just one job online, that would be on a freelance site where I would deliver services like proofreading, editing and content creation for a lot of clients and get paid big.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds