Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could work one job online, what would it be?

As there lots of works someone can do online and like you asked if I'm to choose one then it would definitely be the one I enjoy the most and not necessarily the one that pays the biggest
That is actually the way to go,because if you are pushed into doing what you don't love doing,you will get easily feed up with the task and job schedule,but ones you are into a job that is motivated by finance,it will not motivate one to bring out his best most time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though I am currently making money online tnrough forum sites and also investing and trading of crypto currency but I will prefer going deeper into crypto currency investment

For me, the two jobs I would love to be able to do online would be forum running and freelancing. Freelancing would probably be my first choice though as I enjoy that quite a lot but forum running is a dream I would love to turn into a job if I could. Hopefully one day that will be possible.

I have been working for over 10 years and in my experience it is really difficult to build sustainable income online only through one job. Even when you are doing high paying job, it is really difficult to get a jobs offer regularly.

I will like to become a social media manager for one of the top cryptocurrency companies in the space. I believe that this is my dream job because I have put the abilities and the education to make this good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds