Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could work one job online, what would it be?

I'm still looking for such a site that can generate me more money without much stress but according to my research I prefer freelancer
Freelance jobs available in the online job that I have always wanted to do but these days I have been so lazy to learn digital skills that will enable me to work on freelance platforms but I hope to learn some digital skills later on in my life time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Content creation. It's something I can do without getting burned out. And I think that is exactly were my career is heading towards.

Working as a graphic designer is always my priority when it comes to earning via freelance marketplace. I have the basic knowledge, but need to expand more.

That will be affiliate marketing because I don't need to create any calls or attend to any customers before I could make money. All I need to do is to drive traffic to the offers and make money for every transaction

If I have to chose one job, it would be flipping website. Well, you don't make money every day or even every month by flipping a website, but if you manage to sell website, you can easily earn at least $500 from one website.

If I'm to engage myself in one thing online, it would be a full-time writer. Writing has been what I enjoyed doing most and has begun to fetch me some income. Getting more jobs to do online will be like a dream job.

If actually I have any opportunity to work online I will like to work where I will earning good money, I will like to invest into cryptocurrency so to earn good money.

If I had just one thing to do online to earn money I would rather it's writing because I enjoy it so much I'd love to write articles, write fictional novels, anything that has to do with writing is something I enjoy so it would be great

If i could have a job online then it will be forex because i have a passion for it a long time ago and I'm still learning it so that i can master it to earn.

If there is one job for me to do online and I am to pick one. I will choose blogging. I like been a blogger but I still need some training to be a successful blogger and to make money with it.

My dream hasn't changed when it comes to making money online - it's simply affiliate marketing. I'll be promoting subscription based products like software or wellness programmes that when there's always resubscription, I'll always earn

If you could work just one job online, and it paid well, what would it be? Personally I like easy work, so if there was a job that I could work online and be paid big bucks, I would do it. I think I would stick to running sites, as I dream of making that into a much bigger job. Anyway, if you could work one online job, what would it be and why?
My dream online job is working as a freelancer on fiverr because I know that work in on that platform can make me a rich person doing online job unlike what I am earning currently in my online job which is very small.

If you could work just one job online, and it paid well, what would it be? Personally I like easy work, so if there was a job that I could work online and be paid big bucks, I would do it. I think I would stick to running sites, as I dream of making that into a much bigger job. Anyway, if you could work one online job, what would it be and why?
I would be creating content. I just live creating content, whether it is copywriting, email copy etc. I just love the beauty of creating content that audience love and clients will be willing to pay for because it is converting.

If I was supposed to choose one online job I think it would be freelancing in freelance marketplace like upwork, iwriter, people per hour, or Fiverr. The only way to earn lot of money online without any investment is through freelancing

I wouldn't really want to work online at the moment because I have an offline business from which I earn enough to be satisfied. on the online side, I only make extra money out of pocket ... to lose a few more hours when I have nothing to do.

If I have the opportunity of working from home then I will like to pick my dream job. I will one day want to be a tele medicine assistant with particular focus on health informatics.

I would like as well to earn the easy way much money online. I would like to earn an income every month, by writing articles. I am not a beginner in this field, but I know that there are way more skillful writers in the online world. So, there is no other option for me, just to write articles for my blog. And to hope to achieve success in the future with it.

If I could work one job online that will be easy money form me I think I'm already doing one of those jobs, like writing here n bizdustry and getting paid doing so
One thing about writing content as a source of earning,is that you get yourself improving by the day,and you would found out that over time you wil become very proficient in the quality of conten you put out.

One thing about writing content as a source of earning,is that you get yourself improving by the day,and you would found out that over time you wil become very proficient in the quality of conten you put out.
I rather chose blogging as my profession and I think that its the best profession which I have chose so far but the issue is that sometime blogging is stressful at the begining but its very educative and can make you gain more knowledge about what happen around the globe

If I can be doing one job online all my life, I will be doing freelance job whereby I will be working on site like fivverr and up work because there are a lot of lucrative jobs on the site for freelancers which can earn someone big amount of money
If i could have the opportunity of working full time online and i am being paid very well, i also prefer freelancing and having a YouTube channel , and also buying and holding crypto currency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds