Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could work one job online, what would it be?

If i could work just one online job. I think i would keep on working on get paid to sites. I would have tried graphic designing or affiliate martketing but i don't know anything about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will stick to paid to post online jobs since I enjoy working on them. But if I manage to get I good normal job that is well paying I will go for it. I will still be gldoong both since it will helpe earn some extra cash which will help me alot.

@mildred254,I think that working on paid to post forum is one of those way which you can use to make reasonable amount of money but you definately need to work on multiple forum if you want to earn more,for me I prefer learning a skill which can make me money even when am sleeping so am doing my blogging business rather and post on forum like bizdustry here.

If you could work just one job online, and it paid well, what would it be? Personally I like easy work, so if there was a job that I could work online and be paid big bucks, I would do it. I think I would stick to running sites, as I dream of making that into a much bigger job. Anyway, if you could work one online job, what would it be and why?
Blogging. Writing has Always been my passion and I feel like I would do well if I go into articles writing and all that. I have started the precess, I think very soon I'll start making money

Cryptocurrency trading and forex is now a lucrative way a lot of people are using to earn money. That is what I will be concentrating for now until I have opportunity to establish more online business. There are so many online business I would like to do .

Freelancing is also a nice online business for people , most especially for those that have a high demanding skills to offer in freelance platform. However it is never a get-rich-quick scheme and might definitely take a lot of time to start seeing positive results.
Freelancing is also a nice online business for people , most especially for those that have a high demanding skills to offer in freelance platform. However it is never a get-rich-quick scheme and might definitely take a lot of time to start seeing positive results.

Cryptocurrency trading and forex is now a lucrative way a lot of people are using to earn money. That is what I will be concentrating for now until I have opportunity to establish more online business. There are so many online business I would like to do .
Yeah that's true, forex trading is the biggest Way to earn a passive income online this day's, but you have to have a proper education and knowledge on it because any small mistake you pay with your account balance.

Yeah that's true, forex trading is the biggest Way to earn a passive income online this day's, but you have to have a proper education and knowledge on it because any small mistake you pay with your account balance.
I have been eyeing forex trading for a very long time and no matter how hard I tried learning , I kept failing and making mistakes there by loosing most of my money to forex trading

I have been eyeing forex trading for a very long time and no matter how hard I tried learning , I kept failing and making mistakes there by loosing most of my money to forex trading
No I don't believe that, some people say the financial market is not for everybody, but you can prove them wrong by trying your possible best, I started forex trading the beginning of this year and I'm now profitable, I know you'll also do more than that, maybe the reason why you keep on failing is because you don't have all the knowledge, if you are interested there's a YouTube video that I will recommend you to watch, after watching that video your trading life will never remain the same.

If i had the oppourtunity to have a job online is to play and work in line of my strenght,and that would be to work as a content provider and also a design instructor for software provider.I like to work along those lines and areas because ideas comes to me easily and i find it as pleasure working in these field.

There are so many online business I have the interest to do , but most importantly the one I am considering learning very soon is affiliate marketing . I understand it is simple and can be started without much stress.

I'll like to earn money online as a forex trader and I'm already working on that, one thing I noticed with forex trading is you need to know everything before you can use your real money.

No I don't believe that, some people say the financial market is not for everybody, but you can prove them wrong by trying your possible best, I started forex trading the beginning of this year and I'm now profitable, I know you'll also do more than that, maybe the reason why you keep on failing is because you don't have all the knowledge, if you are interested there's a YouTube video that I will recommend you to watch, after watching that video your trading life will never remain the same.
I am not disputing the fact that forex trading profitable and lucrative , but to some people like me , I have lost twice and that's why i prefer crypto currency to forex , though i have been learning about it again .

If you could work just one job online, and it paid well, what would it be? Personally I like easy work, so if there was a job that I could work online and be paid big bucks, I would do it. I think I would stick to running sites, as I dream of making that into a much bigger job. Anyway, if you could work one online job, what would it be and why?
If I could do only one job it would be data entry because I love writing, that is why I am on bizdustry, it is about writing and full of resources and financial information.

The truth is I really like to be earning money online on things like forex trading, I'm working on myself to see that I have good experience on how to trade the forex market.

The only thing that concerns me about cryptocurrency trading and forex trading is the fact that it is very risky and you can lose lots of money. However, it could be a get rich quick scheme if you have some sort of tool that predicts the market with at least 99 percent of accuracy.

The only thing that concerns me about cryptocurrency trading and forex trading is the fact that it is very risky and you can lose lots of money. However, it could be a get rich quick scheme if you have some sort of tool that predicts the market with at least 99 percent of accuracy.
It will be difficult for you to predict the market to 99% accuracy . Even if I have to be a trader I wouldn't want to predict up to that . At least 80% is okay for me. That is losing 2 out of ten trade

I would like to work on a forum if I could spend my time to doing so online.
I've loved and enjoyed it ever since I've been here.
I don't know a lot about what the staff members do, but I would love to learn about it and like it, earning money in the process.

As there lots of works someone can do online and like you asked if I'm to choose one then it would definitely be the one I enjoy the most and not necessarily the one that pays the biggest
That is actually the way to go,because if you are pushed into doing what you love doing,you will not get easily feed up with the task and job schedule,but ones you are into a job that is motivated by finance,you will not bring out your best most time.

Personally I think lack of knowledge or skills is one of the problem that hinders people from participating online due to failure. if I have the knowledge, I will decide to stick to domain business which I believe is less risky than others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds