Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could work one job online, what would it be?

Writing articles is also my best option to work online apart from paid to post forums. I don't know if Read.cash have a specific niche of articles that they accept. But I saw that the highest paid articles were those talking about BCH and other cryptocurrencies.

I would like to know more about Read Cash website. Is earning money only possible when someone votes up your content? Do the voters actually spend cash when they vote? What is the minimum word requirement to get the articles published there? I would be glad if you can address these concerns of mine.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, if I could work one job online it could have been on survey sites. There are some survey sites that offer so much dollars for completing a survey, but it is rather unfortunate that most survey sites are designed with the top tier countries in mind making it a no go area to people like us.

If i would get a job online i would prefer to do a job that wilinvolve me doing research and pjblishing and that would be content writing,because i love doing research and content.this is a part that always comes easy for me,as it does not give me stress,and i enjoy it alot.
If I were to be asked the online business that I would love to do full time if it is possible then I will pick the freelance Joe simply because of the fact that I can't do my job at my very own convenient and anytime I do my job I will get paid for it at an high price.

If I were to be asked the online business that I would love to do full time if it is possible then I will pick the freelance Joe simply because of the fact that I can't do my job at my very own convenient and anytime I do my job I will get paid for it at an high price.
I just remembered a friend who is into various type of online training,like online marketing and affiliate marketing as well.He told me last year that when i am ready he would like to teach me on how to do freelancing.But my schedule would not allow me to engage him then.

If I could do one online gig that pays well then that would definitely be video editing and animation. I'm yet to learn how to do this stuff but I really like the skill and I look forward to learn everything about it

If I have the opportunity to work online . I will like to become a software developer but unfortunately I don't have the skills required. I hope to learn this days . It's very important I know the nitty gritty of software development

It will be writing, I believe I will do greatly in that field;
Mostly when it come on writing about situation facing African youths and it leadership.

There are many online platform for business it depends on which one you needed the most
As for me have choose Bizdustry as an online payment

On the off chance that I had the opportunity to have some work online is to play and work in line of my strength, and that is fill in as a substance supplier and furthermore a plan educator for programming provider. I like to work thusly and regions since thoughts comes to me effectively and I discover it as delight working in these field.

Affiliate marketing is the one I am going to chase all day. I do need website of my own I don't sleep products of my own before I could make money. My job is to connect the seller and the buyer together and I'm going to make commission for every transaction they do.

If we are only allowed to do only one job online then I will probably choose cryptocurrency trading because I like it so much and with the right knowledge and information you can really make a lot of money within a short period of time.

If I'm to choose the work i will do online i will choose forex trading because i have interest in it, the only thing that is stopping me now is how engaged I'm but once I'm done i will dedicate myself to learning forex.

Well, if I could work one job online, that job will be one that is not a difficult and back breaking one for me. Get me such job any day and anytime and I'm in

I just remembered a friend who is into various type of online training,like online marketing and affiliate marketing as well.He told me last year that when i am ready he would like to teach me on how to do freelancing.But my schedule would not allow me to engage him then.
I would advise you to create a time for you to go back and meet this friend of yours so that he can teach you on this digital skills because digital skills are going to be the future jobs as right now the offline jobs and businesses are not doing so much well again so the online jobs and business might take over pretty soon.

If I have the opportunity to work online I will definitely choose to be a video editor and graphics designer. There is a whole lot of opportunities in this sector and I believe with this it will be very easy for me to make money from

Back in the day, I used to say i would want to do jobs that are related to click per page or comment per page but with what i know now i will not lie if i could venture into one business online it will be something i a good or okay at which is design and is something i have learned over time because the profit is good depending on what you charge but still it is lovely

Despite of the various job available online i will go for trading forex because i have passion for it so I'm ready for any kind of difficulties i will go through to learn.

I'm still looking for such a site that can generate me more money without much stress but according to my research I prefer freelancer

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds