Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could work one job online, what would it be?

Well if I am to engage on one online stuffs I will prefer the digital marketing at least this can give you more earning income and reduces stress and load work on a person to some extent you as an individual will have enough time for your self and others around you with a good amount of income.
Digital marketting is really a good option for online earning. As long as you have all the skills needed such as content creation for the reviews and promotional skills. This can actually make a good amount of income that can sustain you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being Honest with you, I do not want to "work a job" whether online or offline because I want to work at my own will and time. This is the reason why I believe that paid to post forums are the BEST ways to earn money online. Having an online or offline job bounds you.

If I am to work online, I'll go for any work that I'll earn enough money. Am usually motivated by a reasonable amount and I'll give it my best. So any forum that will pay, am in.

If I should work online job i should ho on the one that can pay me good money, I will like to work where I can earn much money from the website where j will be pay big money.

I would dream to work as a full time freelancer online , but I know I have to learn a skill before working in any freelancing sites like upwork , fiverr.

Well if I am to engage on one online stuffs I will prefer the digital marketing at least this can give you more earning income and reduces stress and load work on a person to some extent you as an individual will have enough time for your self and others around you with a good amount of income.
If I could work one job online the job that I would prefer it be is digital marketing because it pays more these days and it is less stressful.

If I could work one job online and I am been paid a heavy and handsome amount of money for it, I will take customer service chat agent

The question is big. For me I am asked to choose a job, I will go for trading either forex or crypto currency. That is the only way that I know that I can make lots of money. Unlike some websites that I can only earn a dollar . Will I choose that as my only online job? No. So I will go for the one that will earn me lots of money. That is why I go for trading.

As there lots of works someone can do online and like you asked if I'm to choose one then it would definitely be the one I enjoy the most and not necessarily the one that pays the biggest
The online job that I have always been one thing to do is working as a freelancer on fiverr because from what I have heard about this website is that once you do get client and you get paid, you will have a lot of money.

If you could work just one job online, and it paid well, what would it be? Personally I like easy work, so if there was a job that I could work online and be paid big bucks, I would do it. I think I would stick to running sites, as I dream of making that into a much bigger job. Anyway, if you could work one online job, what would it be and why?
If i could work one job online and that job will be paying me, then that job will definitely be song writing, or voice over, that what i would love to do...

If I had the opportunity to dedicate my time online, I would like to work on a forum. Since I have been here I have loved it and enjoyed it. I don't know much about the work of the staff members, but I would love to learn and enjoy it, in turn generating income.
If an oppourtunity presents itself for an online job, i would like to work as a design instructor,as this was the job i was doing immediately i left collage.I love to impact knowledge,especially when it comes to design softwares.

If I could work one job online, i will prefer to be talented in one skill and work as a freelancer but is quite unfortunately that i don't know any skill

If I do only one online job then I would go for writing sites. I love to write even if it is only one article I can make in a day, it is OK. Also I will let it be blogs, gpt forums with which it would be interactive.

Apart from paid to post forums, I would love to write articles for various websites. I am considering writing for "Read Cash" and "Noise Cash". However, I am not really sure how those websites work. Do they accept articles that are related to the topic or subject of health?

If an oppourtunity presents itself for an online job, i would like to work as a design instructor,as this was the job i was doing immediately i left collage.I love to impact knowledge,especially when it comes to design softwares.
I love design, when I was in college it was one of my favorite subjects, but I didn't study it professionally. What you describe is a great idea that would make you a very good profit, you should dedicate some time to it!

I like taking surveys and have been doing that on several sites for a long time. So that is one thing I really enjoy in working online.

I love design, when I was in college it was one of my favorite subjects, but I didn't study it professionally. What you describe is a great idea that would make you a very good profit, you should dedicate some time to it!
Thank you very much,i was doing some trainings for some young collage school leavers,and the experience was awesome,and it usually make me to do more research and always be at my best whenever i come to class,it was a really great experience.

Thank you very much,i was doing some trainings for some young collage school leavers,and the experience was awesome,and it usually make me to do more research and always be at my best whenever i come to class,it was a really great experience.
That's true passion for something, in your case design. That's when you really enjoy what you do, and that's the skill you need to perfect, so you can make money while doing what you love.

Apart from paid to post forums, I would love to write articles for various websites. I am considering writing for "Read Cash" and "Noise Cash". However, I am not really sure how those websites work. Do they accept articles that are related to the topic or subject of health?
Writing articles is also my best option to work online apart from paid to post forums. I don't know if Read.cash have a specific niche of articles that they accept. But I saw that the highest paid articles were those talking about BCH and other cryptocurrencies.

If you could work just one job online, and it paid well, what would it be? Personally I like easy work, so if there was a job that I could work online and be paid big bucks, I would do it. I think I would stick to running sites, as I dream of making that into a much bigger job. Anyway, if you could work one online job, what would it be and why?
Well I would really love to go into freelancing because through it I can do other stuff like graphic designing coding and programming and also photo editing, writing and many more you just name it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds