Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

That is true they have changed their name but that's not withstanding people who are making up to $20 in a week are the experts, but I don't know how much time they are dedicating to achieve that.
Yeah, I believe people making such amount of money are those who have been on the platform for a while. This is because they have levels that means those who have been on the platform for a while gets more jobs than newbies.

Advertisement Placeholder
Survey was one of my priority but I later discovered after all my hardworking I could not achieved even a penny due to the issue of restrictions in terms of our location so I had to divert into bizdustry.

Yeah, I believe people making such amount of money are those who have been on the platform for a while. This is because they have levels that means those who have been on the platform for a while gets more jobs than newbies.
I don't really think it is about getting more jobs , jobs may be available for everyone. The fact is that people who are on the expert and the advance level will rather get a better-paying job than us who are just starting up newly.

I have been able to Excel in three different online jobs in the past. All of them required me to be doing little jobs like writing presentations and creating some simple designs.

I don't really think it is about getting more jobs , jobs may be available for everyone. The fact is that people who are on the expert and the advance level will rather get a better-paying job than us who are just starting up newly.
people who have been on the platform for a while will have more opportunities than those who are just starting the newly. That is actually what I was trying to explain.

people who have been on the platform for a while will have more opportunities than those who are just starting the newly. That is actually what I was trying to explain.
Ok . You will have opportunity to earn better on the platform, I haven't seen anyone here who is making money on sprout gig as an advance level. I would like to know much about their experience.

Ok . You will have opportunity to earn better on the platform, I haven't seen anyone here who is making money on sprout gig as an advance level. I would like to know much about their experience.
I actually haven't met someone who is in advanced level on sproutgig here. The person I met was actually from nairaland forum and he is making cool money from it. There is even a thread dedicated to sproutgigs.

I actually haven't met someone who is in advanced level on sproutgig here. The person I met was actually from nairaland forum and he is making cool money from it. There is even a thread dedicated to sproutgigs.
Yea , I have seen the threads. I didn't know you were on nairaland. I haven't really dedicated my time to go through the threads sha but how much do you think the person can be making on daily basis ?

Yea , I have seen the threads. I didn't know you were on nairaland. I haven't really dedicated my time to go through the threads sha but how much do you think the person can be making on daily basis ?
it is a great thread if you are really interested in working on the micro job platform. They will help you with the knowledge you need to make some good amount of money even as a beginner.

Last edited:
Currently I had only few online jobs and the are my earnings income streams online. I earned from forums such as the bizdustry platform and also engage in small cryptocurrency trading.

it is a great thread if you are really interested in working on the micro job platform. They way tell you with the things you need to make some good amount of money even as a beginner.
Okay . Thank you so much for sharing I'll go check it out. What about you , aren't you interested to make money on the platform ? it seems to be a legit and so many people have confirmed that the platform is paying.

Well, in that case I would say it's posting on forums and making money through freelancing jobs or offering services to people online. I'm still improving on myself though.
Of I am to advise you, you should focus on a particular skill like freelancing, because focusing on just one can be very beneficial to you rather than doing multiple task at the same time.

Of I am to advise you, you should focus on a particular skill like freelancing, because focusing on just one can be very beneficial to you rather than doing multiple task at the same time.
Posting on forums is not a skill but a way to learn and also let others know what you have in mind and your opinion about a certain topic. So I am actually focusing on a particular skill which is freelancing.

I have three online ventures that I am investing my time and effort in, and these consist of paid-to-post forums, get paid to sites and transcription platforms. To be specific, I work on Bizdustry, Picoworkers and Scribie

Actually I have had more than two online earning platforms which I dedicate myself to earned from it. both forums and inclusive of survey site even though I have earned much from the survey.

Okay . Thank you so much for sharing I'll go check it out. What about you , aren't you interested to make money on the platform ? it seems to be a legit and so many people have confirmed that the platform is paying.
I am not very much interested in working on microjobs platforms at the moment because I am occupied. I want to learn more better ways of making money online like Amazon Kindle publishing, blogging, YouTube and others.

Actually I have been earning little knowledge from the various platforms and also income to a point that I want to use those knowledge and skills to now establish a business that can make me more than what I have been earning.

I am not very much interested in working on microjobs platforms at the moment because I am occupied. I want to learn more better ways of making money online like Amazon Kindle publishing, blogging, YouTube and others.
That's true but making money with Amazon Kindle will requires a lot of writing skills . well for now I am not particularly interested in it . maybe there will be a time I will be learning something related to that but not at the moment.

That's true but making money with Amazon Kindle will requires a lot of writing skills . well for now I am not particularly interested in it . maybe there will be a time I will be learning something related to that but not at the moment.
It's true you need to know how to write if you really want to make some good amount of money on Amazon Kindle but you must not be a professional to make money. There are some tools like grammarly that can help you.

It's true you need to know how to write if you really want to make some good amount of money on Amazon Kindle but you must not be a professional to make money. There are some tools like grammarly that can help you.
Well do you really think it is as easy as that ? I believe that everyone must have to pass through the normal training needed for them to succeed. It can only help you to write conveniently but will not be able to help you more than that as I understand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds