Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

There are a lot of online works. And I have also worked on most of them… I thinks about 3 job lately.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have actually worked on so many platforms on the internet and I have ventured some businesses but in some of them I didn't really succeed. Affiliate marketing was one of the things I did but because of lack of money and some level of seriousness I couldn't succeed but I will also venture into it in the future.

So far , I have two right . These two are about writing articles and teaching online. Very important because it is another source of money. Working online also improves self confidence and skillset. Makes you versatile to do other things.
I was trying to have more than two sites because I need a site that can give me much money. I strategies myself to work money and in the night so that I'll be able to do another things in the day time.

That's accurate; I post on bizdustry for two hours, and it typically takes me up to two hours to reach my daily goal. For the time being, I solely post on bizdustry.

I've had maybe four or five online jobs in the last three years. Those jobs reshaped my thinking about work, and I'm now a full time remote worker.

For a start, learning and writing about cryptocurrency seems to be the in-thing at the moment. If one is good at it there are so many wonderful blockchain backed forums out there.

Currently I have four ways of making money on the internet but out of those four ways I can only be able to make money in 2 ways conveniently. The other two is something I have to put more effort to really understand how it works.

I was trying to have more than two sites because I need a site that can give me much money. I strategies myself to work money and in the night so that I'll be able to do another things in the day time.
I think in your situation what you need is to create passive income for yourself. I will recommend Amazon Kindle publishing or blogging and you can also venture into the two of them.

i can not count the number of online jobs i have done in time past, from data entry, copywriting, web designing, user testing, digital marketing etc. i have done various online hustles.

I have been involved in more than four online jobs in the past and I am not happy because a lot of them did not turn out well but I am happy that I learnt a lot of things from them.

Well, in that case I would say it's posting on forums and making money through freelancing jobs or offering services to people online. I'm still improving on myself though.

Currently I have only two ways of income generation that's my business both online and offline. I have been trying over the years to be able to make a balance of time between my online and offline business.

i can not count the number of online jobs i have done in time past, from data entry, copywriting, web designing, user testing, digital marketing etc. i have done various online hustles.
from these numerous jobs you have done on the internet, how many of them have you succeeded on?. I have personally done affiliate marketing in the past but I was not really successful.

I have run few online jobs but all of which It seems my effort are not paying most especially my Last investment into cryptocurrency was not profitable simply because I have little knowledge on how to start it.

I have run few online jobs but all of which It seems my effort are not paying most especially my Last investment into cryptocurrency was not profitable simply because I have little knowledge on how to start it.
I will not advise anyone to invest in cryptocurrency if they do not have proper knowledge of how it works. It is one of the easiest ways you can lose your money because cryptocurrency requires a lot of knowledge.

I just have two internet jobs at the moment, but despite the fact that they aren't investment platforms, I do well with them. I paid to post a site after

Posting, pico working are ways I am using to make money on the internet though pico worker Seems to be a waste of time.

Posting, pico working are ways I am using to make money on the internet though pico worker Seems to be a waste of time.
Picoworkers has changed their name to sproutgigs. I think it depends on the kind of time you dedicate on the platform because I have seen people making over $20 weekly.

Currently I have only one stream of money making online and that's the bizdustry platform and cope up with my offline business which I have been earning for quite sometimes now.

Currently I have only one stream of money making online and that's the bizdustry platform and cope up with my offline business which I have been earning for quite sometimes now.
I think this platform is great for you to make some good amount of money for yourself online but I will advise you to try as much as possible to diversify, except you have an offline business.

Picoworkers has changed their name to sproutgigs. I think it depends on the kind of time you dedicate on the platform because I have seen people making over $20 weekly.
That is true they have changed their name but that's not withstanding people who are making up to $20 in a week are the experts, but I don't know how much time they are dedicating to achieve that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds