Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

it's good when u have skills because a lot of them are available in Internet but when you can do nothing it's hard even find this job, i had like low paid 5-12 jobs - different sites with earning, tried to write articles also, doing simple tasks of course they are low paying but i very grateful for that experience

Advertisement Placeholder
The number of jobs I have done on the internet is uncountable. I have also ventured intoso many platforms since 2017. Presently I am mainly into crypto and paid forums. I'm also learning about Amazon Kindle publishing.

it is actually not advisable to invest in some websites on the internet because most of them will end up becoming a scam. It is better for you to perform tasks online and get paid.

After being scammed by so many Hyips, i have finally decided a long time ago that I will not invest in Hyips at all. Investing in Hyips could be a really bad decision.

After being scammed by so many Hyips, i have finally decided a long time ago that I will not invest in Hyips at all. Investing in Hyips could be a really bad decision.
Me too, most of those kind of platforms will always come up with different sweet stories in order to make people invest.
At the end of the day they will run away with the money. I have lost a whole lot of money in some of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds