Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

I was recently defrauded by one investment website (sun solar), so I have restricted the number of my online income platforms to only two. As a result, all I do now is work in the business sector and invest in cryptocurrencies

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't a particular full time job I'm doing. I'm just doing some jobs on par time basis. I work here and also on another site. I also write articles and teach students offline when I'm free.

Actually I don't have much for now that I am doing just managing only two for now, also hope that I will still added more when the time comes, still managing this two at the moment.
it is always very important and necessary for you to have multiple streams of income and the Internet. You should not be relaxed because you have two sources of income.

So far , I have two right . These two are about writing articles and teaching online. Very important because it is another source of money. Working online also improves self confidence and skillset. Makes you versatile to do other things.
I don't work online a lot I have a job it takes a lot of my gimė but I'm still trying to earn a bit here and there it's fun
So far , I have two right . These two are about writing articles and teaching online. Very important because it is another source of money. Working online also improves self confidence and skillset. Makes you versatile to do other things.
I don't have many friends I'm loser most of the time I have a few close friends but they don't want to work onile anywyas I don't want to force them it's their choice I don't work online well I do but I don't earn a lot

it is always very important and necessary for you to have multiple streams of income and the Internet. You should not be relaxed because you have two sources of income.
That's true, if actually someone wants to increase their earning you should have multiple of online jobs, so that you can start making good money for yourself and also for the future too.

That's true, if actually someone wants to increase their earning you should have multiple of online jobs, so that you can start making good money for yourself and also for the future too.
that is definitely the best way to increase your income on the internet. Having multiple streams of income is very good and advisable and that is what so many of us are trying to do online.

I have done a lot of jobs online. About 5 years ago, I got exposed to the opportunity of making money. When I see that it's something I can do, I began trying a lot of ways of making money online. Some work for me and some didn't. Between the time I start and now, if I should count it, It would up to ten ways or more.

I believe that one of the most popular ways for people to earn money online right now is through online teaching. You may want to think about using a platform like coursehero if you are a teacher or knowledgeable individual.

Initially I started with affiliate marketing but sometime latar I have to start doing forum posting work because of low budget marketing need your money and a good landing page of you dont have traffic its going to be very hard for you to make good sales and generate commission,so for now am into forum posting alone I have suspend everything

Working of paid forums is actually very profitable especially when you put in a lot of efforts. if you're working on paid forums you also need to try much as possible to venture into other more profitable ventures.

Yes, paid to post forums are very profitable and you also get the chance to meet new people and interact with many people who may help you to make money.

Currently I have two online stuffs and it has been really helpful given me some income. is really good to have more than one income stream so as to keep you financially balanced.

It is good to narrow down your streams of income so that you'll be able to be active and concentrate more.
I also work on two forums presently because I need more concentration.
That is very true, because being versatile would mean that one should have something he is known for and his is proficient and then have other supporting avenues that is responsible towards making money.

I think teaching online is one of the best ways so many people used to make money on the internet currently. If you are a teacher or someone who is knowledgeable you can consider a platform like coursehero.
I agree with you. There are various platforms where you can really exhibit your knowledge in a specialized field and earn remuneration, ranging from StudyPool to Skillshare.

For someone like me I had more than two jobs which am doing now and am really doing good with them so I had some good jobs which am doing now I trade forex and crypto I also do some forum posting work

I believe that one of the most popular ways for people to earn money online right now is through online teaching. You may want to think about using a platform like coursehero if you are a teacher or knowledgeable individual.
Yeah, teaching online is one of the most lucrative ways people used to make some good amount of money for themselves. There is a platform called coursehero people use to make money.

I have both microworker and picoworker accounts before and i used to work and earn from both websites but now I'm just okay with forum websites. I'm currently working in two forum websites

Before working for forum sites I used to solve captcha it didn't paid a lot but it was better than nothing. After that I moved to question answer sites and while working on that site I used to search otger sites as well and came across forum site where people are making some decent amount. You won't get rich just by working on forum sites but if you work on multiple forum sites atleast two then you can earn enough to pays for little things.

I have both microworker and picoworker accounts before and i used to work and earn from both websites but now I'm just okay with forum websites. I'm currently working in two forum websites
I also have account on both platforms but some of the tasks that pays reasonable amount of money are very much confusing in my own opinion. Nevertheless there are people making good money there.

Actually during and after the pandemic, I have tried to engage myself into a quite number of online business just to make good income such as forex trading, survey site and also bitcoin investment which was not successful.

There are several business ventures I have gone into on the internet. I have tried affiliate marketing in the past and I have also done cryptocurrency trading which I am still doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds