Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

It is not just about writing a generic contents on that alone , you have to go deep for people to understand you just have to make your book quite different from what people will be getting from Google search.
if you are writing generic contents you will not be able to succeed on the long run. That is why I said you need to focus on a particular niche and master it well to be successful.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I believe for someone working for almost four years on the internet, is supposed to have more than two or three jobs just because every individual is curious of expansion most especially in terms of income streams.

Personally I believe for someone working for almost four years on the internet, is supposed to have more than two or three jobs just because every individual is curious of expansion most especially in terms of income streams.
Probably, sometimes a lot of people are not very much interested in acquiring the skills online. Working online for 4 years is a whole lot of time and acquiring necessary skill and starting your own business is ideal.

if you are writing generic contents you will not be able to succeed on the long run. That is why I said you need to focus on a particular niche and master it well to be successful.
Focusing on a particular niche is better but you will still need to write a bit deeper. That is what is going to help you succeed. Like you need to have a deeper understanding and you can also do survey to gather the experience of people too

Currently I have 3 jobs both online and offline. I have been earning from my offline business, one online investment and that of which I worked from forums but still yet am curious of getting other better ways of income generation.

I don't really have a job at the moment, jobs are getting harder to have because the economy is now a mess, if you want to overcome that you definitely need to have a income streams coming in.
Same as me,I also don't have a job at this moment, I'm working online part time, I'll like to work online full time but I don't know we're to earn money, I'll appreciate it if you help me out.

I have only ever had a few. Most of what I do is based on gigs or short contracts, not official jobs and I also earn money through ad revenue too. So I can't say I have had many. I am hoping to make a living online some day though. Making it part of my 5 year plan.

Focusing on a particular niche is better but you will still need to write a bit deeper. That is what is going to help you succeed. Like you need to have a deeper understanding and you can also do survey to gather the experience of people too
In everything you do online it is always important you acquire the necessary knowledge. Sometimes you may not have knowledge about something until you start to practice.

I will probably purchase a very good device soon and I will venture into it fully. It is one of the businesses I had wanted to venture into for some months. It is a lucrative one.
The good thing about writing jobs is that there is no shortage of it at all, as you would have so many gigs to do if you become good at writing, though in the beginning it can be very difficult.

I am currently working online in only two site, GTP site and online tutor. I am really benefiting from those mentioned online jobs.

I have had a few jobs on the internet. Started with freelance writing, and then that turned into making sites, and content to go onto said sites, and then selling those same sites for profit when I can. Aside from that, I also did micro jobs on the web, like Amazon Mechanical Turk, which is a micro jobs service where you're paid small bits of money for small work. It's tedious work and isn't fun. I didn't stick with that too long to be honest.

Other than that, I stuck with my sites and writing.

The good thing about writing jobs is that there is no shortage of it at all, as you would have so many gigs to do if you become good at writing, though in the beginning it can be very difficult.
Yeah, that is one of the major advantage of being a writer online. There is always an available job for you but all you need is to put in a lot of effort because it is not easy.

Same as me,I also don't have a job at this moment, I'm working online part time, I'll like to work online full time but I don't know we're to earn money, I'll appreciate it if you help me out.
For me I'm planning on trading the financial market by next year as a full time job, trading is actually good if you know what you are doing,a lot of people don't know this.

For me I'm planning on trading the financial market by next year as a full time job, trading is actually good if you know what you are doing,a lot of people don't know this.
Trading is a very lucrative venture whether you are Trading cryptocurrency, Forex or stock trading. All that is required is the needed knowledge and of the long-run you can become successful.

At the moment I just have only 2 one is the bizdustry and the othet is my online investment which I am still hoping i could increase my level of investment soon. though I have tried many of them even though it couldn't work well.

That's a good idea, with what I'm seeing you can do it, now if you have the good knowledge you can trade whenever you want, but doing the right thing is very important.

At the moment I just have only 2 one is the bizdustry and the othet is my online investment which I am still hoping i could increase my level of investment soon. though I have tried many of them even though it couldn't work well.
the truth is that I am always very sceptical about investment platforms. I have ventured into some of them in the past and I ended up losing a lot of my money. I think you should be very careful.

That's a good idea, with what I'm seeing you can do it, now if you have the good knowledge you can trade whenever you want, but doing the right thing is very important.
In trading if you have all the necessary ingredients you can earn money, but if you don't have it you are not going to earn a dime,A lot of people don't know this.

In trading if you have all the necessary ingredients you can earn money, but if you don't have it you are not going to earn a dime,A lot of people don't know this.
You are right, without the necessary knowledge it is quite impossible to make something out of the markets. You need to learn first before you would think of earning.

I am lucky that I have been able to work with some couple of online firms. There are a lot of things that I have learnt from them and I have also had the privilege to meet some people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds