Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

Posting on forums is not a skill but a way to learn and also let others know what you have in mind and your opinion about a certain topic. So I am actually focusing on a particular skill which is freelancing.
You are very right, posting on forum is not a skill but at the same time, you can start developing your writing skills from posting on forums and you can go on to become a freelancer.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well do you really think it is as easy as that ? I believe that everyone must have to pass through the normal training needed for them to succeed. It can only help you to write conveniently but will not be able to help you more than that as I understand.
I'm not saying that it is easy but of course you must pass through training and research if you want to succeed. I have gotten to a level where by I need a little bit of training which I already have the videos to succeed.

Actually having a different number of job is more important than having only one. it's very risky when that particular business has or got a problem or challenges definitely you also will be stuck up.

Actually having a different number of job is more important than having only one. it's very risky when that particular business has or got a problem or challenges definitely you also will be stuck up.
I think the pandemic has actually shown people the reason why it is important to have business is both online and offline. Those who had online businesses did not to actually feel the impact of the pandemic financially.

I'm not saying that it is easy but of course you must pass through training and research if you want to succeed. I have gotten to a level where by I need a little bit of training which I already have the videos to succeed.
Well it's nice if you have any content that is willing to guide and help you through. In that case you should be looking forward to develop your writing skills so that you can have opportunity to work as a freelancer.

You are very right, posting on forum is not a skill but at the same time, you can start developing your writing skills from posting on forums and you can go on to become a freelancer.
That's very correct. There are sure many advantages of working in a posting forum and that includes what you've just said. You could become a good writer from interacting with members here.

Keeping multiple jobs is very difficult and demanding as well, as the rigours of keeping multiple jobs would definitely wear you down on the long run, just look for a smarter way to increase your income level.

Well it's nice if you have any content that is willing to guide and help you through. In that case you should be looking forward to develop your writing skills so that you can have opportunity to work as a freelancer.
I already know how to write, so my major focus now is creating enough time for me to dive into it fully. I know success may not come easily but with a lot of consistency I will become successful on it.

Consistency is a major trait if you are to survive on the online world and not just the online world but life in general as nothing is easy at first but with time you would become a lot better.

I already know how to write, so my major focus now is creating enough time for me to dive into it fully. I know success may not come easily but with a lot of consistency I will become successful on it.
Well you should really give it as much time as possible because you know it is a a profitable business . You do not have to give it a whole time but you just have to do it when you have little time

Well you should really give it as much time as possible because you know it is a a profitable business . You do not have to give it a whole time but you just have to do it when you have little time
I will probably purchase a very good device soon and I will venture into it fully. It is one of the businesses I had wanted to venture into for some months. It is a lucrative one.

I will probably purchase a very good device soon and I will venture into it fully. It is one of the businesses I had wanted to venture into for some months. It is a lucrative one.
Okay it's nice . If you are entering into Amazon Kindle publishing , what areas will you mostly concentrate on ? A lot of people considered romance, relationship and dating to be the most profitable niche.

I had so many online jobs now which am working with and I beleive some of those task am doing now are blogging and affiliate marketing its one of the best work which anyone can do online to earn a living,am now again trying to learn crypto currency trading

Okay it's nice . If you are entering into Amazon Kindle publishing , what areas will you mostly concentrate on ? A lot of people considered romance, relationship and dating to be the most profitable niche.
I think relationship and dating is one of the niches in which you can make some good amount of money from. you can niche-down into sub niches in the relationship and dating section.

I am engaged in to only one online business a get paid to post plartform. I try the best I could to maintain my membership because ones banned I am screwed.

I have been able to get and become very good in about three different online jobs. The only thing about them is that they were not full-time positions and I did not really get comfortable in all of them.

I have been able to get and become very good in about three different online jobs. The only thing about them is that they were not full-time positions and I did not really get comfortable in all of them.
if you are able to settle in three ways of making money on the internet then you have a chance of making some good amount of money for yourself. If I may ask what exactly made you not to be comfortable in three of them?.

I think relationship and dating is one of the niches in which you can make some good amount of money from. you can niche-down into sub niches in the relationship and dating section.
In that case if you are writing articles on that then you really have to be so much acquainted with relationship and dating and some strategy to this or that.. writers will so much understand this.

In that case if you are writing articles on that then you really have to be so much acquainted with relationship and dating and some strategy to this or that.. writers will so much understand this.
Yeah, like I have stated, there are some sub-niches in dating and relationship you can write about. You can concentrate on writing how to get girlfriends or boyfriends. That way people will actually patronise you if you're good.

Yeah, like I have stated, there are some sub-niches in dating and relationship you can write about. You can concentrate on writing how to get girlfriends or boyfriends. That way people will actually patronise you if you're good.
It is not just about writing a generic contents on that alone , you have to go deep for people to understand you just have to make your book quite different from what people will be getting from Google search.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds