Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

I am currently working on multiple sites, if am not mistaken it should be more than five or so. But the truth of the matter is that i do not even have the time to work on all the sites.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is important to increase your online portfolios, so that you can make more money. Depending on only paid to post forum will only make you a peanuts which will not be enough to satisfy your needs.
Yeah, learning as many skills as possible is always very important if you want to make reasonable amount of money. That is why many freelancers have so many skills on their portfolio.

Settling for a single job online would not allow you to make reasonable amount of money. Doing multiple things at the time would be advantageous for each and everyone who wants to make money online.

Well for now I will be hard for me to know about all the online work or jobs I did because they are much and some failed me, some makes me strong and others make me to be more experienced.

I'm a type of person that enjoys making money online seriously. But before I get to know about the legit online forums I really suffered seriously. But so far is only 3 sites that I have made considerable amount of money.
It's not only you. I also experience many things before I could discovered legit ways of making money online. In my early days, I wasted so many time on survey website without withdrawing a dime.

It's not only you. I also experience many things before I could discovered legit ways of making money online. In my early days, I wasted so many time on survey website without withdrawing a dime.
So pathetic, it annoys me the more anytime i remember the time i spend on survey sites without earning a dime from the site, at least small tier countries should also have survey sites that are paying.

Hi
Settling for a single job online would not allow you to make reasonable amount of money. Doing multiple things at the time would be advantageous for each and everyone who wants to make money online.
the online space is filled with so many opportunities and people are free to venture into as many businesses as they want. Depending on one source of income online is actually not advisable.

Currently I engaged in few online stuffs to make money even though I have not been lucky in crypto business but I still have othet platforms to which I am making from them.
That is the advantage of not just running a single online works. Once you are versatile working online, you will also have a backup when ever you face any financial challenges.

That's true, I also work online for two hours, I post here on bizdustry and it normally takes me up to 2 hours to hit the daily target, I'm only posting on bizdustry for now.
I also dedicate 2 hours of my time on a daily basis to post and comment here on bizdustry but sometime the system do spread it for me or other time I get so engaged and I can not comment for two hours straight.

I also dedicate 2 hours of my time on a daily basis to post and comment here on bizdustry but sometime the system do spread it for me or other time I get so engaged and I can not comment for two hours straight.
I guess you can't reach the maximum number of post within that 2 hours. Sometimes getting time to post on forum is not easy. For me, I always tried to comment here so, I can reach my weekly and monthly target but the reality is no matter how hard I tried, sometimes I can't comment on forum due to my busy schedule.

That is the advantage of not just running a single online works. Once you are versatile working online, you will also have a backup when ever you face any financial challenges.
Versatility when working on the Internet is very important and necessary. This is because you will never depend on one source of income and you'll be able to make money from different things simultaneously.

When you expand your streams of income online, it means you are very versed and you are ready to tap into different kind of opportunities that is presented by online portal which is one of the best thing to engage in.

As the saying goes, don't put all your eggs in one basket. I am currently working on several websites. Every day, I work an online job and do side gigs. I'm glad I found this PTP forum website because it means I have a new way to make money online and I get to learn new things that will help me advance in my online freelancing journey.

As the saying goes, don't put all your eggs in one basket. I am currently working on several websites. Every day, I work an online job and do side gigs. I'm glad I found this PTP forum website because it means I have a new way to make money online and I get to learn new things that will help me advance in my online freelancing journey.
As your name suggest, it seems you are well informed on how to make money on freelancing sites and I would love if you could give me tips on how to really embark on a serious campaign in order to earn reasonably on freelancing websites.

Paid to post forum has been a wonderful platform where people earn reasonably nowadays because if you could combine two to three paid to post forum , you are still going to earn reasonable amount of money.

Versatility when working on the Internet is very important and necessary. This is because you will never depend on one source of income and you'll be able to make money from different things simultaneously.
Yeah that is the fact and one of the greatest advantages of working full-time online than working full-time offline, that is why I take online since to be the best for me.

When you expand your streams of income online, it means you are very versed and you are ready to tap into different kind of opportunities that is presented by online portal which is one of the best thing to engage in.
Having more than one job online is very good so I think that if you are not satisfy with the level of your earnings online why not add some additional site to earn for someone like me I use to work on bizdustry alone but later I have to add picoworkers and others micro jobs website so it's benefit me the most

I have had a few online jobs over the years, but the majority of my work has been freelance. I have done freelance writing, web design, and search engine optimization. I have also done some virtual assistant work . I have had a few online jobs that have been more permanent, such as working as a content writer for a website, but most of my work has been freelance.

Yes, that's good, if you don't have something doing online you can work here on bizdustry and earn a decent amount of money by just posting, it sounds good.

Well I have had more than 3 online jobs on the internet since I joined. the reason was to make me more additional income which be able to help me get to settled my daily Bill's during the pandemic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds