Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

Gaining financial freedom always takes time. This is something that we must all realise in the first place. There are so many people in my country who have not gained financial freedom, even after reaching their mid 30s.
Yeah, not everyone will gain financial freedom in life. This is something you have to understand but when you work towards gaining financial freedom I believe it will work. It depends on your mindset

Advertisement Placeholder
As of before immediately after the COVID 19 pendamic, I do have about three different job that do bring money to me but now it is only post to pay forums works that do bring money to me.

Yeah, not everyone will gain financial freedom in life. This is something you have to understand but when you work towards gaining financial freedom I believe it will work. It depends on your mindset

How old are you? I am 31 years old now and I have not gained financial freedom yet because I made many mistakes in my life that led to me to this stage. Are you financially strong and independent as well?

I have only had two jobs online; paid to post forum posting and article writing. They have worked pretty well for me but I wish to improve my skills so that I can start earning better income.

So far , I have two right . These two are about writing articles and teaching online. Very important because it is another source of money. Working online also improves self confidence and skillset. Makes you versatile to do other things.
You are right, online jobs will teach you many things, for me it was the biggest experience of my life because I didn't learn this much in anywhere else.

If I should count the websites they are up to five earning websites that are producing me cash as and when need and they are mostly paid to post websites so I support with survey and video games websites.

How old are you? I am 31 years old now and I have not gained financial freedom yet because I made many mistakes in my life that led to me to this stage. Are you financially strong and independent as well?
I am 24 and I am trying as much as possible to venture into things that will give me more money. I will try as much as possible to achieve financial freedom before the age of 30. At the age of 31 you are not old yet and you can still achieve financial freedom before 40.

At the moment, I had 3 even though I most often give attention to bizdustry platform after which I worked on the other site when I accomplished my task on bizdustry.

For someone like me I had more than two jobs which am doing now and am really doing good with them so I had some good jobs which am doing now I trade forex and crypto I also do some forum posting work
I have been into online activities for dome couple of time now,it started during the pandemic and then I venture into offering of services before I went into online trading as well,I use to do some job in online forums as well.

I have been into online activities for dome couple of time now,it started during the pandemic and then I venture into offering of services before I went into online trading as well,I use to do some job in online forums as well.
I believe so many people started working online during the pandemic. What kind of trading are you into. Personally I am into cryptocurrency trading but I also have plans of venturing into forex trading in the future.

I believe so many people started working online during the pandemic. What kind of trading are you into. Personally I am into cryptocurrency trading but I also have plans of venturing into forex trading in the future.
I am into courier services,we do scheduling, pick up and delivery,on the aspect of logistics we have a partnership with a firm where we do trucking and container freight movement. and we are into LPG(domestic)gas delivery as well.

Actually trying different online jobs is what alot of people have been doing i believe most especially when you don't earn much to satisfy your daily needs. personally I have tried like four and I believe I not yet settled down.

I am into courier services,we do scheduling, pick up and delivery,on the aspect of logistics we have a partnership with a firm where we do trucking and container freight movement. and we are into LPG(domestic)gas delivery as well.
Wow, this is my first time of meeting someone who is into this kind of business. if I may ask how profitable is this kind of business?. Are you working for someone or does it belong to you?.

That's true, I also work online for two hours, I post here on bizdustry and it normally takes me up to 2 hours to hit the daily target, I'm only posting on bizdustry for now.
This is great. If you can used two hour to hit daily target, it means you'll have enough time to post at other site. And you can try other way of making money online.

Since I joined online platforms, I have been working on 3 different site including the bizdustry platform and I most appreciate no of those site has ever failed me in terms of payment.

Writing jobs seems to be the best for me when it come to working online. There are also people that has given me the job of writing a story for them. That job actually paid out some good amount of money.
The total Jobs i have gotten online is uncountable actually.

Wow, this is my first time of meeting someone who is into this kind of business. if I may ask how profitable is this kind of business?. Are you working for someone or does it belong to you?.
Well the business is actually owned and runned by me and my brother together with a partner.In terms of profitability business is nutured and grown based on the future prospect you have for the sector,it might not be immediate but the bigger picture is what matters.It is actually profitable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the business is actually owned and runned by me and my brother together with a partner.In terms of profitability business is nutured and grown based on the future prospect you have for the sector,it might not be immediate but the bigger picture is what matters.It is actually profitable.
I wish you good luck in the business. With a lot of consistency it will even grow bigger in the nearest future. There will be a lot of prospects in the business if the both of you continue to work harder.

I wish you good luck in the business. With a lot of consistency it will even grow bigger in the nearest future. There will be a lot of prospects in the business if the both of you continue to work harder.
Thank you very much.

I work on forums and I also trade crypto whenever I see an opportunity open up. Having worked this long, ots important to learn a skill that will pay a lot while doing this if you want to transition to working online fully.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds