Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

Currently, I am working in two different online jobs and I am trading the financial markets.
It is quite demanding for me because they all virtually need my time .

Advertisement Placeholder
It is quite unfortunate that I am not keeping record of this. I have had so many online works but a lot of them turned out to be scams and most of them did not pay me.

I can't really tell exactly because I have engage into many of them when I first started working online simply because I want to have my target meet up at all time. A quite number of them and it has really been helpful.

So far , I have two right . These two are about writing articles and teaching online. Very important because it is another source of money. Working online also improves self confidence and skillset. Makes you versatile to do other things.
I have had a lot of jobs and the highest lasted for a month. This is because I am a theater practitioner and I always get movie jobs from people so that is what I do.

I have had a lot of jobs and the highest lasted for a month. This is because I am a theater practitioner and I always get movie jobs from people so that is what I do.
It is extremely wonderful that you are able to combine theatre practicing with online jobs and that is a good move that would always huge you a reasonable amount of income money.

That is very cool and wonderful job that you've got and you must have been making reasonable and huge amount of money from that adventure because the popular artist are making very impressive amount of money.

It is extremely wonderful that you are able to combine theatre practicing with online jobs and that is a good move that would always huge you a reasonable amount of income money.

I am not sure what you mean by "theatre practising". Can you clarify it? Having said that, it is important to make sure that you combine various money making techniques.

I have worked in lot of online jobs and in the middle of those platforms, I was able to get the ones that I have stick with ever since then and I'm still working on those platforms right now.

Most of the online jobs not easy to come by most especially the legitimate ones that is why you would need to go through a lot of rigorous exercise in doing due diligence on almost all the platforms.

Most of the online jobs not easy to come by most especially the legitimate ones that is why you would need to go through a lot of rigorous exercise in doing due diligence on almost all the platforms.
You have raised a very important point because it is not easy to come by legitimate online platforms. Some people are very unlucky and they have Fallen victim of scam sites before they were able to get legitimate ones.

You have raised a very important point because it is not easy to come by legitimate online platforms. Some people are very unlucky and they have Fallen victim of scam sites before they were able to get legitimate ones.
Some people are very lucky and I have had a record number of them on this platform saying that they have not fallen victims of scams before . It is as a result of the fact that they are guarded by professionals all through.

You are right that some people are very lucky and people like that may still fall into the hands of scammers because they have no idea of how these scammers work and how their website always look like

I'm not the kind of person that has a lot of ways to earn money, I try focusing on the little I have, this has helped me a lot, it has also helped me to gain success.

You are right that some people are very lucky and people like that may still fall into the hands of scammers because they have no idea of how these scammers work and how their website always look like
This is why you need a prior experience to be able to be determine if a website is legitimate or not at-a-glance . Experience is mostly important whenever you want to work online.

So far , I have two right . These two are about writing articles and teaching online. Very important because it is another source of money. Working online also improves self confidence and skillset. Makes you versatile to do other things.
Can you drop the name of the platforms you worked in? I like writing and also teaching and would be willing to start working on this platforms if they pay well and are reliable as well.

the number of jobs I have done on the internet is actually uncountable because I have tried so many things. Some of them worked and many of them did not actually work out.

This is why you need a prior experience to be able to be determine if a website is legitimate or not at-a-glance . Experience is mostly important whenever you want to work online.
A lot of experience online simply because of the kind of websites that I have work on and that is why I am able to detect if a website is a scam website or not. I have been working online for years

Well for now I do not have much Online job doing like before, I just try to be running two different post to pay forums sites which are bizdustry and beermoneyforum.

It is quite unfortunate that I am not keeping record of this. I have had so many online works but a lot of them turned out to be scams and most of them did not pay me.
I am also among the people that have invested in a lot of scam platforms online. I have also lost hundreds of Dollars to those kind of platforms but I will never make such mistake again.

I am also among the people that have invested in a lot of scam platforms online. I have also lost hundreds of Dollars to those kind of platforms but I will never make such mistake again.
I do not think I can ever make the mistake of investing in a website anymore because most of them are scams so I just prefer to work compared to post forums and I am good with them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds