Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

You are right that some people are very lucky and people like that may still fall into the hands of scammers because they have no idea of how these scammers work and how their website always look like

Well, there are many people who are always looking for a get rich quick schemes and this is why they get scammed by many websites that are created to loot people.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I can't tell exactly but I believe I have more than 3 online jobs which I believe it has really been helpful to me. The reason why I engaged into many, is to be able to maintain my income even if any failed me.

I do not think I can ever make the mistake of investing in a website anymore because most of them are scams so I just prefer to work compared to post forums and I am good with them
it is actually not advisable to invest in some websites on the internet because most of them will end up becoming a scam. It is better for you to perform tasks online and get paid.

Well, there are many people who are always looking for a get rich quick schemes and this is why they get scammed by many websites that are created to loot people.
And some of these people become desperate to make money to the point that they begin to scam other people too. It does not make sense. The fact that you were scammed does not mean that you should scam someone else.

And some of these people become desperate to make money to the point that they begin to scam other people too. It does not make sense. The fact that you were scammed does not mean that you should scam someone else.
People are exposed to so many things online because they must have tried so many areas before they will fall into the best hands, but before that, they might have gotten scammed multiple times.

At the moment, I have more than two online business platforms which I have been earning from. Sometimes earning from multiple of them, is the best thing because even if any of the site fails you, you can still earned.

At the moment, I have more than two online business platforms which I have been earning from. Sometimes earning from multiple of them, is the best thing because even if any of the site fails you, you can still earned.
I don't think it is advisable to have just only one online job to sustain yourself financially, you would need to combine so many online portals so that you can earn reasonably.

People are exposed to so many things online because they must have tried so many areas before they will fall into the best hands, but before that, they might have gotten scammed multiple times.
You are right
I don't think there is someone who is making money online very well now that has never fell into the hands of scam websites. I don't think that has ever happened. It is part of the journey.

At the moment I only have two income streams, the first one is bizdustry, and the second one is trading, this are the ways I earn money online, and I must say all of them are paning out.
I don't really have much, the only website I'm working on online is bizdustry, I'm a student an I don't really have much time to be working on different forums. Bizdustry is ok to me.

Last edited:
At the moment I only have two income streams, the first one is bizdustry, and the second one is trading, this are the ways I earn money online, and I must say all of them are paning out.
I don't really have much, the only website I'm working on online is bizdustry, I'm a student an I don't really have much time to be working on different forums. Bizdustry is ok to me.
This forum is a wonderful community that is developed and created on love . Members will share ideas on how to make money and we all learn together and make money simultaneously.

This forum is a wonderful community that is developed and created on love . Members will share ideas on how to make money and we all learn together and make money simultaneously.
That's the best part I really like about this great forum, if you are a active member here I'm very sure you can earn money, if I'm less busy I always come to bizdustry to earn money.

I am among the people that have been scammed several by Ponzi platforms. But that did not make me to quit online money making instead I continued searching for legitimate ways of making money.

Well for now I do not have much Online jobs like during the covid-19 pandemic, that time there were more online job I am doing more than now. I will love to have that privilege once again.

It is better to consult and do proper analysis on any website that you want to join so that you will not mistakes and fall into scams because there are so many scamming platforms on the internet.

Well at the moment, I only have three including my cryptocurrency trading business which gives me much profit sometimes. The first time I joined online, I was advised to engaged into many of them.

It is better to consult and do proper analysis on any website that you want to join so that you will not mistakes and fall into scams because there are so many scamming platforms on the internet.
You got a point there, the biggest mistake you can make it going into it without having the prior knowledge and experience of what you are doing, this very important take note of it.

Well at the moment, I only have three including my cryptocurrency trading business which gives me much profit sometimes. The first time I joined online, I was advised to engaged into many of them.
Wow that is really nice, I have know about cryptocurrencies trading for so long which was during the covid-19 pandemic mainly because of the way it rises that time.

Currently I can't really tell exactly because I have been into a different numbers of online business including working on forums which I believe it has really helped me in one way or the other.

I have worked on more than 3 different site.

Currently I can't really tell exactly because I have been into a different numbers of online business including working on forums which I believe it has really helped me in one way or the other.

I have worked on more than 3 different site.
Sometimes if you have engaged in so many platforms online, you wouldn't be able to determine those platforms that you have worked and you won't be able to count them all.

Well I can't really tell exactly the numbers of jobs I have engage myself into.

it wasn't my intention to have many as it's but my desire to earned and be able to satisfy or meet up to my daily needs, make it so.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds