Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

I work on forums and I also trade crypto whenever I see an opportunity open up. Having worked this long, ots important to learn a skill that will pay a lot while doing this if you want to transition to working online fully.
Probably, anybody who wants to make a lot of money online should learn a good skill. There are several skills to learn to be able to make something tangible on the internet presently.

Advertisement Placeholder
They are many that I can't remember them offhand. I tried a lot methods of making money online. Some work. Some didn't. Right now, I can say three job. But I'm still looking for more.
I have had many online job in the past. I have tried many ways of making money online from writing to survey and others. But currently, I only have one job and that's working in get paid to post site. I, however, work in two Gpt sites.

Last edited:
I'm a type of person that enjoys making money online seriously. But before I get to know about the legit online forums I really suffered seriously. But so far is only 3 sites that I have made considerable amount of money.

I'm a type of person that enjoys making money online seriously. But before I get to know about the legit online forums I really suffered seriously. But so far is only 3 sites that I have made considerable amount of money.
You are my type I also love making money online but after some time now I still work online and make some cash I had two jobs now presently blogging and forum posting work now am learning marketing

I have lost count of the online jobs I've done in the past. But they are all on the writing niche because I discovered that it pays better than the rest like gpt sites. But I have done a lot of jobs online.
writing on the internet is probably one of the best ways of making money for yourself. The beautiful is that you can start your own blog and use the experience you have gotten to write and make money.

You are my type I also love making money online but after some time now I still work online and make some cash I had two jobs now presently blogging and forum posting work now am learning marketing
Wow that's very interesting, I'm looking for a blogger all this while. But I don't know if you can assist me. I want to know more about how to create article on website, do you know more about it.i need more clearification.

I am a freelancer and so I do have jobs from time to time which I would want to refer to as projects or contracts. I actually cannot give a exact number as I don't keep count.

At the moment am earning from forums site and so also an investment platform which give me more opportunities to earned good income. though I am hoping of engaging into cryptocurrency trading.

At the moment am earning from forums site and so also an investment platform which give me more opportunities to earned good income. though I am hoping of engaging into cryptocurrency trading.
That is great for you. Which investment platform are you using? I would love to start investing too.
Cryptocurrency trading is great to venture into. You just need to make sure that you learn the trading strategies really well to avoid loss.

I do a lot of things online from running my own sites (website, blogs, online stores) to working as a web designer, social media marketer, as well as posting on forums. It is difficult to count exactly how many online jobs I am doing these days.

So far , I have two right . These two are about writing articles and teaching online. Very important because it is another source of money. Working online also improves self confidence and skillset. Makes you versatile to do other things.
I didn't know anything about online work when I started online work because i used to work mostly offline But like in 2019 due to Kovid-19, all offline businesses were closed. when I started working online and now with hard work I have worked on the online forum even more online so that I am living a happy life .My first online platform was bizdustry.com.

That is great for you. Which investment platform are you using? I would love to start investing too.
Cryptocurrency trading is great to venture into. You just need to make sure that you learn the trading strategies really well to avoid loss.
Probably, anyone who wants to trade in the crypto market must be knowledgeable enough. I made a lot of mistakes when I went there to make money in the crypto market but on the long run I learnt my lessons.

I do a lot of things online from running my own sites (website, blogs, online stores) to working as a web designer, social media marketer, as well as posting on forums. It is difficult to count exactly how many online jobs I am doing these days.
It is quite impressive that you juggle so many things in order to arrive at a very reasonable amount of money at the end of the day. it is often better to do so many things online in order to attain financial convenience.

It is quite impressive that you juggle so many things in order to arrive at a very reasonable amount of money at the end of the day. it is often better to do so many things online in order to attain financial convenience.
Anybody who wants to succeed in the internet space must be very hard-working. If you don't work hard it will be literally impossible for you to make something reasonable online. Working online requires commitment and consistency.

Anybody who wants to succeed in the internet space must be very hard-working. If you don't work hard it will be literally impossible for you to make something reasonable online. Working online requires commitment and consistency.
If you are not lazy and you're jumping from one website to another. I'm definitely sure that one day you will gain access to a website that will liberate you financially.

If you are not lazy and you're jumping from one website to another. I'm definitely sure that one day you will gain access to a website that will liberate you financially.
this is actually true. The amount of information you can get on your website can even change your financial story. It is also important for you to learn some lucrative skills.

I only have one online job for now and it is paid to post websites, I work on several paid to post websites but I don't have any other sources but I am trying to find more and new opportunities.

I only have one online job for now and it is paid to post websites, I work on several paid to post websites but I don't have any other sources but I am trying to find more and new opportunities.
You can try venturing into cryptocurrency trading. Working on paid to post forums is good but venturing into things like crypto trading is very important. It can make you a lot of money.

You can try venturing into cryptocurrency trading. Working on paid to post forums is good but venturing into things like crypto trading is very important. It can make you a lot of money.
It is important to increase your online portfolios, so that you can make more money. Depending on only paid to post forum will only make you a peanuts which will not be enough to satisfy your needs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds