Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

That's really depends on the time I'm not busy, like visiting a friend and it happens his not around and if I decide to wait for him, I use that time to work on online. I also works on weekends especially Saturday and Sunday.

Advertisement Placeholder
For now I dont spend much time online this is because I used to be occupied with alot of offline activities but if I will be opportune I will spend the whole of my day because I will have to meet up my target.

During the pandemic, i spend almost all my time online because theres movement restriction but nowaday I only spends four to five months online depending on what I am doing online.

Whenever I am becoming less busy offline that is when I am having more time for me to focus on my own lyrics and I can be able to dedicate up to six hours for learning and working as well.

It will be very nice if I can work for atlest 15 hrs in a day. I discovered that many people making more money online spend lots of time glued to their computer screen. The more the time spent, the more the money.

People who did some work from home are equally likely to work more or fewer than others. It depends on the intensity of the work engaged in. I personally work 5 - 7 hours daily online to make some money.

I can be able to complete all the things that I want to complete online if I am able to dedicate at least three hours to it every day even though the timing is usually fluctuating.

Actually the pandemic period is the foundation to which alot of people get to know much about online stuffs and since then, alot have been spending much time than expected. I personally I do spend not less than 10 hours online.

Presently, I spend less than 8hre working online. I have the intentions of working full-time online. By this time , I will work for more than 18hrs online everyday. I plan to do this very soon.

If I am able to keep consistently 3 hours every day then I'm going to be completing all the tasks that is required of me on that day. I usually have a lot of fluctuations depending on my offline commitment.

I usually I locate around two to three hours everyday so that I can be able to complete my task but sometimes that is not enough but I cannot do anything because I have a lot of offline commitments.

For the past few years I dont most often spend much of my time working online not until I figure out the potentials and the income to which you can make within a short period if time. I do spend not less than 6 hours working online.

I spent other less than 8hrs in a day working online. I have the Plans to make the online earnings a full time job if I could get a reasonable lead on how to go about it.

Personally, I don't count how many hours I spent on online gigs. I usually do them when I'm free from offline work. I don't go to work, so I spend all weekends online all day. Anyway, I try as much as I can to finish some online activities before the end of the day.

I'm not really working offline now because of some restrictions put in place by my country's government due to the pandemic. So I have a lot of time to work online, I spend at least ten hours a day working online with my laptop.
There are a lot of countries that have been placed on some kind of restriction because of the pandemic. I just hope that they are going to lift it very soon so that you can be able to go back to your traditional work.

Personally, I don't count how many hours I spent on online gigs. I usually do them when I'm free from offline work. I don't go to work, so I spend all weekends online all day. Anyway, I try as much as I can to finish some online activities before the end of the day.
You need to be knowing the amount of time you are using to work both online and offline for proper planning and to see if you can improve on your earning or reduce your time online.

I have an offline business to run and that makes it a bit difficult for me to fully concentrate on online earnings..I knew that with time, I will definitely make a way to earn more online.

At this moment I am only going to be investing about two to three hours every day in order to make money online because I am very busy with offline schedules but I just hope that one day I can be able to work fully online.

I do jobs on most of the paid to post forums. Now I don't really work more than 8 hours because of my offline activities. My offline business needs more attention right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds