Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

I'm not really working offline now because of some restrictions put in place by my country's government due to the pandemic. So I have a lot of time to work online, I spend at least ten hours a day working online with my laptop.
Working on line is actually very interesting because you have the time to decide exactly when you want to work under kind of work that you really want to do .

Advertisement Placeholder
Okay, that is why online work is good, you can still engage on some other things, like you mentioned. After your time devotion to your academics and other activities you'll still be left with 5-6 hours. It can still go somewhere in your online gig.
The rate at which I work online on daily basis have decreased over the past couple of years because there are few places where somebody can work online and make money now.

Wheñ i started working online , I normally spend around eight to ten hours daily online back then because the payment was superb , but i have actually reduced the time i earn online.

I'm not really working offline now because of some restrictions put in place by my country's government due to the pandemic. So I have a lot of time to work online, I spend at least ten hours a day working online with my laptop.
The pandemic of Corona virus actually affected everybody and most businesses in my country in which a lot of people lost their job and some company closed as a result of it. It is why a lot of people and now I'm jumping into cryptocurrency trading to see if they can make money for themselves.

Okay, that is why online work is good, you can still engage on some other things, like you mentioned. After your time devotion to your academics and other activities you'll still be left with 5-6 hours. It can still go somewhere in your online gig.
Depending on the kind of schedule that I have on daily basis I try as much as I can to invest at least a minimum of 3 hours to my online work on daily basis to see if I can make something decent from it.

Its really depend on the project I have at hand can determine how many hour I can spend online, at least I spend more than 8 hours online doing my online work.

I typically get to do them when I'm liberated from my disconnected positions. At the end of the week, I get to go through the entire day online in light of the fact that I will not be going to work.

Its depend on work if we work on any project and it is necessary then i Will be available all the day otherswise 2,3 hours per day.
This is basically the amount of hours that I invest in working online recently because there are only few places left for me to invest my time to work and try and see if I can make money.

Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. I usually get to do them when I'm free from my offline jobs. On weekends I get to spend the full day online because I won't be going to work. In any case, I just try as much as possible to get some online activities done before the day ends.
Since last night I actually had a lot of work that I needed to do which took me almost all day trying to do them and even up till now I have not completed all of them.

I could still remember when I was so free that I do have a specific time to work online and earn money but for now, I just attend to my online gigs anytime I am free enough to remember that I have something to do online that will earn me money.

I could still remember when I was so free that I do have a specific time to work online and earn money but for now, I just attend to my online gigs anytime I am free enough to remember that I have something to do online that will earn me money.
During the pandemic lockdown , i have the opportunity of using as many hours as possible and earning online is simple , straight and convinient back then, but nowadays , I am spending less than five hours daily.

I use as many hours i can use because of the offline activities. My offline businesses Will make not to be able to make an estimate on the numbers of hours that I spent online.

Well, just as you have said about time management and schedule. o have tried to abide by my time schedule not to spend more than 4 hours for my online stuffs and also 4 hours of my offline just to balance my time schedule.

I planned to devote more than 12 hrs and it has been very difficult to cope with the numbers of hours that I planned to work with online. This is the situation that I found myself right now.

I planned to devote more than 12 hrs and it has been very difficult to cope with the numbers of hours that I planned to work with online. This is the situation that I found myself right now.
I can't work for such hours because of my offline activities. I will be able to work with such hours if I have no offline activities . You should be making a substantial amount with that.

Anytime I have free chance, am always working on my online dream online, I have always been working for a dream to be financially free. If you want to be free in life, you need to work on your dreams. Work everyday on your dreams

I work randomly online and I have Stipulated Time to spend on each of the sites that I work with. That has been the way I manage my working hours everyday on forums.

I work randomly online and I have Stipulated Time to spend on each of the sites that I work with. That has been the way I manage my working hours everyday on forums.
The number of hours that I spend depends greatly on how free I am on my offline activities. Most of the time, I work for close to 5 hours online everyday and I am pleased with it.

Actually currently I dont have a specific time to spend online. thiugh sometimes I spend more than 4 hours online when I am off from my offline business but when I am occupied I spend less than 3 hours.

For me I don't really have actual hour I spend online because I work whenever I have time, so I can't really know the specific hour I spend online why working.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds