Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

The time i always devote to my online gigs everyday depend on the actual websites I am working on at the particular moment, I am working on different site, so i devote at least 6hours to working daily.
Well it depends on the kind of job but then for the one am doing I normally spend up to like 3 hours a day in order to be able to get what I want and the amount i want to get from the online giv

Advertisement Placeholder
I am working on a micro job site and the pay rate is quite low, so I am not dedicating a lots of time. I might consider working more and dedicating more time if they pay me more.

I work on two different get paid to post forums at present together with my blog. The total amount of time I spend on the 3 is equal to 5 hours daily on average.

Well, I spend at most five hours visiting and working on my different online gigs, some days I do spend less time than that, depending on how hectic the day is for me anyways

I work on two different get paid to post forums at present together with my blog. The total amount of time I spend on the 3 is equal to 5 hours daily on average.
That's not an easy task I must say speaking from experience. How do you deal with your offline activities attached with your online one? Most times I usually find it very stressful.

I just have only one gig i'm currently working on. I spend two to three hours working online and i feel it's quite slow because i know someone who does the same online work i'm doing in an hour or an hour and half.

I am only spending an average of one hour daily to earn some pennies on forums, after which I proceed to where I'm learning a profitable skill.

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
Yes, I agree with you. Working both offline and at the same time online can be very tough. It's better for one to leverage the time so as to achieve the purpose of the online and offline jobs. I work online for more than 4 hours daily.

Yes, I agree with you. Working both offline and at the same time online can be very tough. It's better for one to leverage the time so as to achieve the purpose of the online and offline jobs. I work online for more than 4 hours daily.
I understand how tough it is, but devoting four hours of time to your online tasks is impressive. If you work swiftly you'll achieve your daily goal.

It all depends on availability of the gigs. When I have a lot of freelancing gigs and the deadline is near, I will be working 10-12 hours in a day. However, when I do not have any gigs, I will work on my own projects and spend 7-8 hours in a day

I think the answer of this question actually depends on the kind of Gig you plan to create and sell. There are many complex gigs that require you to dedicate more time and this is why they also require more effort. Some gigs can take 3 hours.

Considering the fact that it is not too long that I started earning money online,but it usually take me 2 hours to finish my comments, at first it seems not possible to finish in few time.

Six So seven hours is the amount of times i normally devotes to my online gigs everyday and it was divided into three aspect, I work two hours in the morning before going for my offline work, two hours in the afternoon after work and two hours in the night.

Working online does not determines how many gig use in hours. This determines on how many times use for your offline before online jobs. I personally work online any time I less busy, because I am engaged in freelance job.

Like the whole day, I can spend a lot of time online especially if am not doing anything or i want to ease stress, it's the best recreation platform for me.

Since I have more than one way of earning from the internet I spend almost six hours every day to achieve the desired result every day ,sometimes it is always stressful because it will require a lot of concentration and also when you have a lot of things to do offline.

I think the answer of this question actually depends on the kind of Gig you plan to create and sell. There are many complex gigs that require you to dedicate more time and this is why they also require more effort. Some gigs can take 3 hours.
There are some gigs that doesn't require much time before you are done with it online , so the actual time you use for working on a particular work online will be terming by the websites being visited.

There are some gigs that doesn't require much time before you are done with it online , so the actual time you use for working on a particular work online will be terming by the websites being visited.

Yes, there are a few gigs that do not require much time. For example, if someone told me to write an article about health, then it would hardly take me a few hours to get that article done because writing a simple article about health is far much easier for me.

I have always to be more than active as it's super to be in other to utilize my time effectively for my online stuffs but certain factors limit the level of my active ness and performance.

I am currently working on two onkine earning sites and i am dedicating at least three hours daily for each of the websites making six hour daily for both both the earning sites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds