Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

I devote as Much as up to 3 hours per day to work on the website I make money from and that is BizDustry. It takes me up to like 3 hours per day to finish the 50 comment

Advertisement Placeholder
This is no specific or allocated time to performing gig unless it's a long term job description where you get to work everyday. Apart from that, it comes as it goes and you flow with the tides. There are days you can decide to rest and stay off working online that day.

I really don't have a particular time or hour set aside for my online gigs.. I run them at my leisure time. All just because online gigs can be done anytime it am depends on the time alloted, your schedule and all

Directly, I do not determine the number of hours I invested in my on the internet jobs. I typically obtain to perform all of them when I am devoid of my offline tasks. On weekend breaks I reach invest the complete time on the internet since I will not be actually most likely to function. All the same, I simply attempt as long as feasible to obtain some on the internet tasks performed prior to the time conclusions.

I'm free in these days but giving regular time to specific thing is always difficult and irritated. From Monday I'll be taking online classes from my university then the ratio of online work will be definitely affected. But now i go for most of time from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
You can say 5 6 hours I remain in touch with Online work.
Just like you I also have a lot of free time to devote to my online jobs but I don't seem to be able to devote a lot of time for my online job because once I am done with the only online website that I comment on I will be tired and not be able to work more.

I devote about 5-7 hrs a day Working on my online gigs and it depends on how busy I am that day , because some time I might not even work all the day , if i am really not busy

Dedicating about 5 hours on daily basis on your online jobs will definitely give you the chance to make a whole lot of money provided you're focused.

In a day, i do try as much as possible to create time for my online gigs. I create about 8 hours to my online gigs so I can meet up with my daily targets because I have offline business to attend to

Well it depends on how my schedule for that day goes, with the kind of offline work I do I think there are times am less busy, so I focus on my online work sometime I use 3-4 hours a day
Busy schedule offline can make one become weak to do online gig. When I'm weak I don't do much of the online gig I simply go to rest.
[automerge]1630708686[/automerge]
I've been earning consistent for nine months now, I'll simply say I devote an average hours of six, to accomplish my daily task for the past nine months.

Last edited:
Well, for my online work which is my only source of earning money as I don't have an offline business at the moment, I think I do spare about five to six hours working online per day

There are some factors that affect how many hours are devote to my online tasks. One of them is the timetable of my study because I am a student.

Most of the time I spend only two hours every day on my online activities, and most of the time I can only do it at night if I am free . I can only organise my time so whatever time that will suit me.

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
I'm always online these days, I have many sites that I work on so I spend most of my days online.
As online gigs are now my only source of income.

I'm always online these days, I have many sites that I work on so I spend most of my days online.
As online gigs are now my only source of income.
At this time you aren't losing out dear. If you work hard online and devote more than four hours to do your online tasks you won't go begging for money.

There are some factors that affect how many hours are devote to my online tasks. One of them is the timetable of my study because I am a student.
For a student it is good that you are giving priority to your studies. If you have no spare time then forget your freelancing for the moment. Even with me I also take a break from my freelancing when I have chores to do at home or I have errands or there are guests to attend to.

There is no particular time that I devote for my working online, I work online according to what I have to do online. Most times, I work from 3 to 5 hours online depending on the work I have online.

I usually devote time though not in bulk but in bits to avoid excessive screen time and to do other things. But to sum it up, I'll say I spend about 4-5 hours on PTP sites and survey sites too.
Though I start early and finish around the evening.

As I feel like, could wake up and spend a whole day surfing the net. Would also decide to stay a whole week

I'm not really working offline now because of some restrictions put in place by my country's government due to the pandemic. So I have a lot of time to work online, I spend at least ten hours a day working online with my laptop.
Well I really prefer working online then the offline job that I am doing but the thing is that I have no other choice than to be doing the online and offline job because none of them is big enough to sustain me except I combine them together.
[automerge]1631818211[/automerge]
Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. I usually get to do them when I'm free from my offline jobs. On weekends I get to spend the full day online because I won't be going to work. In any case, I just try as much as possible to get some online activities done before the day ends.
At least you should have an estimate of the time that you dedicate well most of the time that you work online and this is because you know the time that you do go online and how long it takes you to do it.

I normally dedicate three hours every day to try to complete my minor online gigs and then the what's the remaining time into working on my offline business as usual

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds