Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. I usually get to do them when I'm free from my offline jobs. On weekends I get to spend the full day online because I won't be going to work. In any case, I just try as much as possible to get some online activities done before the day ends.
I am not sure I do calculate the time I am spending online because I only comes online whenever I am free from my offline activities, and I think it should be around five hours or less daily.

Advertisement Placeholder
We have vacated from school and I think I will devote over 15 hours on daily basis to make money online. This is definitely my best time because I will be chanced.

I right now do not have any commitment to some online job and its only posting on get paid to sites and I can believe that it takes me 2 hours to be done with it.

No matter what the cost is to me.most times, I make sure in put in some effort at my online work everyday except the days I tell myself that I must take a break and rest.

I do not have specific hours to devote to my online gigs because of my time schedules for offline job's but any little time I have, I do devote it to my online business.

I am not sure I do calculate the time I am spending online because I only comes online whenever I am free from my offline activities, and I think it should be around five hours or less daily.
I understand, your offline business is not given you much time due to the kind of offline gig you're into. Its good you're combining it well with your online type.

The time I dedicate to make money online depend on the days. I spend between four to five hours during the weekdays. I spent at least 10 hours on the weekend just to work and make money online.

The time I dedicate to make money online depend on the days. I spend between four to five hours during the weekdays. I spent at least 10 hours on the weekend just to work and make money online.
Mostly weekends are free days for those who engage more on offline gigs. But if you're handling your own business you'll work the same during weekends cos you'll do business all day unless you want to give yourself off.

I always try to spend at least 2 hours every day working on various online earning sites like bizdustry, picoworkers, and timebucks. I cannot spare mote than 2 hours in a day
It is very good for you to know your limits in the hours you can spend working online. I make sure that I schedule my online earnings to when I will be free from offline work and house chores.

I have come to realise that when you have a daily target as to how much you want to earn online, you can decide to post 5 to 10 comments in one hour for bizdustry, and spreading the time a cross other platforms.

I devote as much hours as I can as far as it is all worth it at the end of the day. And I can also add that will be should spend more time doing smart works and not just by the number of hours you spend the And I can also add that will be should spend more time doing smart works and not just by the number of hours you spend a day

Apart from working online I also have a lot of offline work which I do so I try to keep very good consciousness of time so I try to keep it within two to three hours everyday.

Though things are stabilizing as the pandemic dies down
But during the pandemic, I devoted an average of 5 hours to working online. But without the pandemic, I mostly work during my free hours when I'm sure I have nothing else to do, if I was to calculate the time I'll say it's an average 2-3 hours. Though I try to put in as much work as possible.
3 hours is even enough for a day when you are on a tight schedule. I usually wait till night before I could start working online due to the nature of my job. With that I don't spend more than two hours on the work.

Actually i don't spend much time on forums as i used to do before, because I'm a little bit engaged this days but still i spend like 2-3 hours to complete my comments for the day then continue with the other things online.

I'm currently on vacation now and I have a lot of time for my online gigs. I want to be devoting more than 15 hours to my online gigs from now on.

Wow that 10 hours of working online would give me mental fatigue. However, if that 10 hours is not continuous then I guess that would be just okay especially when you take a break every hour. My problem in continuous working on the computer is my vision. My eyes get tired.

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
Abi nah if you have a lucky to get a really online payment like serious you we forget out to look for any stupid job again

I actually work online full-time so I dedicate all of my working time online. And I also dont carry out any offline activities, so it's best for me.

Yes I'm searching and learning about new websites too. I hope i will get new online work place soon. So it will be nice experience and the Stamina of being busy will increase.
I got like 2 hours to do my online gifts every day because that is my packet for me every day in order for me to be able to meet up my daily tasks.

I actually work online full-time so I dedicate all of my working time online. And I also dont carry out any offline activities, so it's best for me.
Wow that means in this case you have a lot of ways you have been using to make money online, working full-time online sometimes can be boring especially if you're staying at home at the time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds