Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

Making money online is probably not easy but if dedicate enough time to learn the necessary things then you are on your way to Success.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't really spend much time meeting my target these days because I only work on bizdustry for now, I spend like thirty minutes on the four times I post daily that's about two hours daily.

Most time, I tdeoens in my schedule for the day. I do work online anytime I am less busy and I am mentally stable to compose myself online and when there are some interesting topics to write on.

Most time, I tdeoens in my schedule for the day. I do work online anytime I am less busy and I am mentally stable to compose myself online and when there are some interesting topics to write on.
Mosts people like working in the night because they consider it has the most quiet moment they can focus on their online activities especially when they are busy throughout the whole day.

For about 2 weeks the device are use to work online spoit but I think I am back now and ready to make a whole lot of money online. I will devote over 10 hours per day.

I don't really spend much time meeting my target these days because I only work on bizdustry for now, I spend like thirty minutes on the four times I post daily that's about two hours daily.
It is good to give priority to offline chores because we need that especially for the home chores. Spending much time in the internet is okay if you are earning more than enough. But for coin earners like me that I am lucky to earn $1 in a day then 3 hours is just enough.

I work all the time online. This is not a new routine to me anymore. It is a normal thing I do everyday. So, sometimes I work up to seven hours, sometimes I work eight hours

I don't have any specific time allotted to my online engagement I usually do as time permits me to. Maybe I will try and allot time for it.

For me, I dedicate a total of 10 hours a day for my online gig, as I usually stay in the online space or much of my earnings actually Comes from the online space, and truthfully staying 10 hours a day, In most days are not sufficient for me.

For some weeks now I have not really been active on many writing platforms but I think I will start devoting a lot of time from now on. I am compounded with a lot of school activities.

I presently don't have any jobs offline, for now (contract jobs) but I certainly have a lot online so I spend more than half of the day online unless am engage in social commitments.

From my calculations I devote more than five hours everyday because I belong to different money making platforms, you know that consistency is very important

Sometimes I don't even set time limits for myself in order to finish my online works. I work and take my time until I am done. Sometimes we also have constraints which could be lack of network

I devote as much time as possible but in recent time I have been choked up more and more and due to that it has been causing me a short for a brief amount of time which I could use to deliver my gigs back in the day it will take me 3 to 4 hours to deliver on my gigs and I'll be able to complete 50 of them but recently I barely complete 30 it's not like I like it but I just do what I got to do.

I always spent around 7 or 8hours working online before but since the pay is not encouraging and i have a better option offline, my working Tim online has been reduced drastically to about 4hours
For about 2 weeks the device are use to work online spoit but I think I am back now and ready to make a whole lot of money online. I will devote over 10 hours per day.
[automerge]1630267353[/automerge]
I always spent around 7 or 8hours working online before but since the pay is not encouraging and i have a better option offline, my working Tim online has been reduced drastically to about 4hours

I personally due to some other things as a student I don't really spend much time online but attimes I spent 1 hour online and attimes less than that.

Though currently, I have break offline which makes me free for the whole day but I will just have to have some rest and fun to avoid brain overused. I would like to give my online earning work 7hrs today.

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
Well it depends on how my schedule for that day goes, with the kind of offline work I do I think there are times am less busy, so I focus on my online work sometime I use 3-4 hours a day

It depends on the time I have at hand. Sometimes I spend 4 hours working online. If I am not doing anything I can spend 10 hours straight on online task.

My advice to people working freelance online is that you should only take on gigs you know has a long delivery span if you know you won't be having a lot of free time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds