Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

Well In every day schedule i tried all. possible best to see I balance the two business in other to have better benefits from the two site. so that makes it more less stressful for me because I make time for each of them.
[automerge]1632646719[/automerge]
I always devote my good four hours for.my online stuffs and dealings this is because I believe that amount of time will guarantee to be able to carried out.my task.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
This sometimes will depend on the day but normally I do not spend more than four hours every day online except i post and comment on trendri and bizdustry. About from posting on two website i spend less than 4 hours.

Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. I usually get to do them when I'm free from my offline jobs. On weekends I get to spend the full day online because I won't be going to work. In any case, I just try as much as possible to get some online activities done before the day ends.
Same here, I don't really know how much I take online and always busy with my offline tasks. But I don't think I'll take a full day online even on weekends

FFor
it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
For now, 3 hours a day.
its not easy devoting a good amount of time to two or more businesses In a day.
i run an offline business that is very engaging, and I allocate more time to that.
i just started earning on bizdustry and so far, its been 3 hours maximum.

FFor

For now, 3 hours a day.
its not easy devoting a good amount of time to two or more businesses In a day.
i run an offline business that is very engaging, and I allocate more time to that.
i just started earning on bizdustry and so far, its been 3 hours maximum.
I understand the kind of activities you're into online and offline. It isn't easy to meet up with them earning better. You should simply give your best here whenever you have the time and psy attention more to business because is bringing you more of the income.

I devote a lot of time My time to all of my online activities as much as i can spare. Because I want to achieve a lot from my gigs. The time I spend may vary from time to time

It depends on how many online jobs I have and if I have offline jobs too. I could put like 4 to 5 hours of my time online ,if I have up to 3 online jobs depending on how time consuming they are and my efforts.

For now, I dedicate one and half hours for online earning. This is because I am at my rural home where network connectivity is so poor. So I am forced to only work in a few sites.

I spend for my online operations, usually no more than two hours daily. Furthermore, it also depends from other offline commitments that I have to carry out on certain days.

The only online gig I'm currently working on is bizdustry and I dedicate at least 3 hours of my time daily,one and a half hour for earning and the rest for learning

Same to me. I spend few of my time while online I other to see I meet up with my daily task by meeting up.with the bizdustry and others if which I make my comments always.

I approximately stay and work online as far as I'm working offline which is 8 to 9 hours a day to arrive at the daily target.

I give 3-4 hours everyday to do a job that needs to be done if the network is smooth and running fast but if the network hangs then it's a wrap for the day.

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
During the weekends or holidays, it is easy to give more time to online gigs, let's say 4-5 hours.
But on every other day, because of one business i have to tackle or the other, i devote 2-3 hours for online gigs.
surprisingly, these few days, i have stayed up at night even longer.

At the moment I run online gigs for as long as six hours,this is because I am still a beginner and if I am to make it,I must be willing to sacrifice more time.

I actually do devout as much time as I think i can devout everyday online doing and carrying out all of my tasks. I actually know that I can always work for nothing less than two hours every day online making money

Devoting time for my online gig everyday depends on that day is...
At time i run my online gig when am always less busy

Well I devoted my most of the daily hours in other to see I meet up with the target or my set daily goals to achieve. primarily I set goals every day with both the working online in other not to deviate from the actual things that will helped my future without compromise.

It depend on the day of the week or the time of year because I am mostly less busy on weekends so there is more than enough time to use the internet without stress.

My work everyday is very much but I prepare budget to prevent health problems. I give my online earning work 3hrs and use other time to work offline and have fun in between.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds