Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

I don't spend much time on my online stuff the reason is because I'm always pop up with my own offline business and that really consume a lot of my time and makes me get tired always.

Advertisement Placeholder
it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
Working online is something that has been made easier through the help of smartphone, despite our busy schedule with our smartphone we can continue our online work as soon as we become less busy anywhere. For me the moment am free I continue my online work and go off as soon as I reach my target. The time I spend online depends on how free my day is. Because when am busy I spend more time online since am not fully concentrating but when I have a stress-free day and enough time I spend less time since am concentrating and doing my work

Currently I am not into many online post paid platform so I am currently bwirki g with only bizdustry and I devote four hours to it every day it is not always easy

Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. I usually get to do them when I'm free from my offline jobs. On weekends I get to spend the full day online because I won't be going to work. In any case, I just try as much as possible to get some online activities done before the day ends.
Same with me I don't calculate how many hours. I try as much to utilise most of free time online but spend more time at night for my online gigs.

Same with me I don't calculate how many hours. I try as much to utilise most of free time online but spend more time at night for my online gigs.
I envy you, guys, that you have almost unlimited time. With my schedule I cannot rely on what I want for working online because I have chores at home and errands to attend to plus some other offline work to be done from time to time. But I try to spend 3 hours per day in front of the computer.

Yes I'm searching and learning about new websites too. I hope i will get new online work place soon. So it will be nice experience and the Stamina of being busy will increase.
I always devote 2 hours of my time working on my online gig and within this 2 hours always complete my task, the two hours enable me to meet up with my daily tasks.

Working online is something that has been made easier through the help of smartphone, despite our busy schedule with our smartphone we can continue our online work as soon as we become less busy anywhere. For me the moment am free I continue my online work and go off as soon as I reach my target. The time I spend online depends on how free my day is. Because when am busy I spend more time online since am not fully concentrating but when I have a stress-free day and enough time I spend less time since am concentrating and doing my work
That's one of the beauty of online business or gig, you schedule when you want to work at your own convenient time. Not like offline business where the demand is high, their is always schedule of business or work time.

I don't spend much time on my online stuff the reason is because I'm always pop up with my own offline business and that really consume a lot of my time and makes me get tired always.
For me I just spent like 3 hours every day to do my online job. The thing is that I have found my online job to be quite stressful for me compared to the amount of money that I earn from it but I do not have any other choice than to continue doing it.

I can't precisely say the time spent online but I guess three hours, I made use of any little chance gotten even if I am at work place, because if i should wait till i am free to do online job definitely I wouldn't do anything

I can't precisely say the time spent online but I guess three hours, I made use of any little chance gotten even if I am at work place, because if i should wait till i am free to do online job definitely I wouldn't do anything
Three hours isn't bad mate, if you work fast depending the kind of gig you're managing at present you'll get to earn something meaningful which is justifiable for your time well spent.

I normally do pick up small offline gigs here and there in order to make ends meet but in all I tried to allocate three to four hours every day to complete all my online tasks.

Most of the time I spend only two hours every day on my online activities, and most of the time I can only do it at night if I am free . I can only organise my time so whatever time that will suit me.
That is good, I don't have specific time I do it whenever time that suit me and I feel like is comfortable for me to start, but mostly I use 2-3 hours a day

It actually depends on the subject I recieve. The more complex the topic, the more research it would require. The more research the subject requires, the more time it will take to complete the project.

That is good, I don't have specific time I do it whenever time that suit me and I feel like is comfortable for me to start, but mostly I use 2-3 hours a day
Most times it will depend on how your schedule will be on the daytime that will determine what time you will have to make money online, most people who do not have an opportunity to do it in the day will always do it at night.

Currently I am not into many online post paid platform so I am currently bwirki g with only bizdustry and I devote four hours to it every day it is not always easy
Wow you are really trying for you to be able to devote four hours of your time every day too work online on this platform in fact the highest time that I do devote to be working on this platform everyday is 2 hours and this is so only when I feel so lazy to do the work. When I am in my active self I do the boat just one hour to do my job here on this platform.

This month of September is really crucial. I am approaching the end of September and these ending days shall decide how much time I will be dedicating to work. I am finding new clients and let's hope every thing goes fine. Inshallah.

This month of September is really crucial. I am approaching the end of September and these ending days shall decide how much time I will be dedicating to work. I am finding new clients and let's hope every thing goes fine. Inshallah.
It's fantastic feeling for now since you're finding gig coming to you through the clients you've dedicated your time with. The beauty of being online is finding the right offer.

Working online all the time means you don't have any offline activities you are doing at the moment or you are practically an online worker, I work online for at least four hours daily.
I work all the time online. This is not a new routine to me anymore. It is a normal thing I do everyday. So, sometimes I work up to seven hours, sometimes I work eight hours

The time I devote for online gig depends on how effective the platform is and its payment,but since I also have offline business I just try and complete the task in the online plartform I belong.

The time I devote for online gig depends on how effective the platform is and its payment,but since I also have offline business I just try and complete the task in the online plartform I belong.
How many earnings do you belong? With your business offline, I know you wouldn't have plenty time to meet up your targeted earnings online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds