Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??

Well the total amount of time I spend be it earning or otherwise really depends on my raw time available to do all that for that day or what is required of me to do to earn for that day.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not as active as I would have loved to due to certain factors. Things are too much for me, but to make hourly comments twice in the morning and then twice at night. That's how much time I can afford to spend. It's not easy though especially with so many offline engagements
We are both on the same level about the time being spent online , my online time has been cut short by the offline activities and it happens because I weigh my options and i came to realise that my offline earning is Better than online earning.

Well the total amount of time I spend be it earning or otherwise really depends on my raw time available to do all that for that day or what is required of me to do to earn for that day.
You should just choose what's suiting to you, and not burning yourself out when you're feeling a little bit nervous. You should do online tasks when your mental state of health is stable.

Yes I'm searching and learning about new websites too. I hope i will get new online work place soon. So it will be nice experience and the Stamina of being busy will increase.
My online gigs does not take much of my time daily I devote one hour of my time daily during my online gigs and it is less stressful.

Its good your line activities a day doesn't take much of your time. Mine takes much of my time cos i work on different earning sites to improve earnings online.

These days, I dedicate almost three hours to do online work. Then I spend the rest of the day writing articles and researching about different topics.

I out in a lot of man hours staying online everyday moving from one platform to another making one little money here and here. At least eight to ten hours daily is what I spend online

These days, I dedicate almost three hours to do online work. Then I spend the rest of the day writing articles and researching about different topics.
Its good you're combining your paid to post gigs together with article writing. Where do you write and earn from article writing??

Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. I usually get to do them when I'm free from my offline jobs. On weekends I get to spend the full day online because I won't be going to work. In any case, I just try as much as possible to get some online activities done before the day ends.
Like you I do not also calculate the time that I use and doing my online earning as the time can even Valley from day-to-day as I can do my online earning or job within one hour today and tomorrow I will do it within two hours so it is not stable.

There are days I devote more than ten hours stretch working online especially days where I will have to do a lot of research on a lot of things online aside my normal earning routine

Something drive me online and that's why I am online now , full time . I spent nothing less than 17 hours online in a day. I need to meet up with needs and it keeps driving me. So far, the income is low .

It depends on my level of engagement on daily basis, if I am not occupied I can work up to 10 hours or over that on daily basis.

There are days I devote more than ten hours stretch working online especially days where I will have to do a lot of research on a lot of things online aside my normal earning routine
Its good you're spending much time online, trying to do researches to keep you updated, and also enable you earning more in the future.

Yes I'm searching and learning about new websites too. I hope i will get new online work place soon. So it will be nice experience and the Stamina of being busy will increase.
When you have got yourself a lot of these online gigs and work toe doing, your exposure to online activities and the zeal to work online will only come naturally

I don’t have or say i dedicate a particular period or time.Sometimes i might just wake up from sleep and start working online which means that i only do any online work anytime i know I’m free and I don’t have any important thing to do offline at that particular time

This days I'm devoting more time to complete my tasks online cos of the free time I'm getting at the moment. Maybe in the next one week it won't be like this cos of school engagement.

I always try to spend at least 2 hours every day working on various online earning sites like bizdustry, picoworkers, and timebucks. I cannot spare mote than 2 hours in a day

I work for most of my online gigs during the early hours of the day. And during these times, intend to stay very long doing my work online for even more than six hours

Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. I usually get to do them when I'm free from my offline jobs. On weekends I get to spend the full day online because I won't be going to work. In any case, I just try as much as possible to get some online activities done before the day ends.
It is very important for you to be able to devote a sizable amount of time for your online jobs as online jobs can serve as a means of earning passive income that will help in paying you some of your bills that your main income may not be able to pay.

I always try to spend at least 2 hours every day working on various online earning sites like bizdustry, picoworkers, and timebucks. I cannot spare mote than 2 hours in a day
Hmm, are you sure only 2 hours of your time a day can execute all those tasks you mentioned?? Its simply much of earning site for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds