Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

I spend just about 10-111 hours every day working on my sites, clients site, writing contents for my websites, for clients websites as well as earning sites.

Advertisement Placeholder
Oh my, sleeping for 3 hours only can affect your longevity. Our body and brain need enough sleep like 7 to 8 hours at least every day. I wonder how you could cope with the workload when you didn't get enough sleep. My mind would be blank if I do that.

Seriously, I'm definitely going to be very honest with you about it, I really felt it very hard then. I actually blanked out sometimes and it wasn't funny because I would just be moping and looking lost.

But there a lot of people making money on fiverr. You just have to be very good at what you and of course, you need copywriting skills to attract clients.
A lot of people are making money from Fiverr yes but their earning rate is so low compared to other freelance sites, fiverr is in just over rated, freelancer and upwork give an opportunity for people to end better and even more.

A lot of people are making money from Fiverr yes but their earning rate is so low compared to other freelance sites, fiverr is in just over rated, freelancer and upwork give an opportunity for people to end better and even more.
Ok I never knew about that because I am not into freelancing yet. I know up work is a very good platform for anyone who wants to venture Ito freelancing.

Ok I never knew about that because I am not into freelancing yet. I know up work is a very good platform for anyone who wants to venture Ito freelancing.

Well, if you are well informed about Fiverr, it's a very good platform where you can easily earn money online if you have good services to sell to your clients. Although, most people find it hard to sell services on the platform.

Well, if you are well informed about Fiverr, it's a very good platform where you can easily earn money online if you have good services to sell to your clients. Although, most people find it hard to sell services on the platform.
the platform is saturated because there are a lot of professional freelancers there and for you to get a job you have to be competitive.

Yes it is good for freelancing and you can also make a lot of money, but you must understand that in all freelance site there is a higher competition and you really need a lot of good marketing strategy and dedication to succeed.

Apart from the work which I do online, I also have paying job offline so I try to use just little on online business. I try to keep the time to around 2 hours each day.

Yes it is good for freelancing and you can also make a lot of money, but you must understand that in all freelance site there is a higher competition and you really need a lot of good marketing strategy and dedication to succeed.
It is very important that anyone who wants to venture into freelancing must have copywriting skills because it will help one to get a job faster than others.

I would say it's been a while have focused on online work due to some things and other factors. But right now I want to be using my free time after done with my offline work to work online..I want to try as much as possible to manage the two together.

It is very important that anyone who wants to venture into freelancing must have copywriting skills because it will help one to get a job faster than others.
Lolz, copywriting is one of the most competitive landscape you ever see on the freelance site, There are a lot of people that are really talented in English speaking and writing more than you, you really needs to be serious and talented before you make it.

Lolz, copywriting is one of the most competitive landscape you ever see on the freelance site, There are a lot of people that are really talented in English speaking and writing more than you, you really needs to be serious and talented before you make it.
Of course I know it is very competitive but what I'm talking about is when you want to apply for a job you must apply copy writing skill.

Bizdustry is the only online gig I spend most of my time on apart from social medias and I spend most times 2 to 3 hours only

Of course I know it is very competitive but what I'm talking about is when you want to apply for a job you must apply copy writing skill.
I do not understand you, I don't know if you are talking about an offline business because it is only online business that has to do with application, doesn't work in the Online system that do not need a copy writing skill.

Since I'm only earning on a single site, due to limited time, I spend less time online. At max 3 hours everyday. But when I'm too busy, its 2 hours.

I have seen myself working for straight six hours on fora and at times I may take a week without working on any forum. It depends on my time schedule and the threads.

It is actually not that easy to combine offline earning platform with online earning platform, that is why it is advisable to take the task one can manage comfortably in the case of combining both platforms coupled with proper time schedule. That is my opinion on this.

The number of hours spent doing online gigs will depend on whether a person has an offline work or not. For a person with a very demanding offline job,it will be difficult to spend much time doing online stuffs. Such person will only attend to the online gig during leisures or probably weekends and public holidays most times.

Right now, my only means of earning money online and that is in this forum so it doesn't take a major part of my day. I allocate about 2 hours a day to clear it.

I'm not working offline because of the break i took from work but this two days i focus on my farm to see that i get something good out it. But i usually spend something like 3-4 online and then of off to ease the stress because doing one thing for a longer time will be irritating and boring.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds