Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

I dont really keep track of the time i spend during my online jobs but around yesterday or so when i was going through my phone, i accidentally came across my app usage and i discovered that my browser was active for over three hours for the day. So i guess that would help me in tracking how much time i spend online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I devote enough hours as I come everyday so as to make something meaningful out of my life and I also try to avoid living without doing nothing. At least 3 hours daily is enough to make something good

The highest time I devote everyday for my offline gig is between 2 to 3 hours,this is the only time I can afford for now because there are a lot of other things that are going on in my offline life, still looking for the best way to engage myself full time online.

Making money online is just new to me and this is the first time I am trying to make money online, this is the first paid to post site i know, I'll adjust my time to try and work at least 2 hours every day online.

since I have other offline activities that is going on in my life I would not be spending so much time online to make money, I will be spending online is 2 hours everyday and even with that it is going to be stressful for me.

Sometimes I miss working online with other offline activities so that I may not really be calculated well but I think I spend an average of 10 hours on daily basis.

I'm free in these days but giving regular time to specific thing is always difficult and irritated. From Monday I'll be taking online classes from my university then the ratio of online work will be definitely affected. But now i go for most of time from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
You can say 5 6 hours I remain in touch with Online work.
Hmm.. Well i agree that you are online but not yet making money with it although you are gaining knowledge of making money but not yet making money.

I take my time spend on offline and online business seriously, I schedule my time and I usually follow it properly. Out of my %100 I usually spend %40 percent online. Because online business is my another source of my income.
I am really amazed and the number of time that you spend on your online job and I will be so glad if you can introduce me to this job of yours that takes your timeline this much because the only online job that I do it on this platform which takes me highest two hours to do everyday.

The plan is always to spend 8 hours daily working online although it's always less than that due to other engagements. I've exceeded the 8 hour limit a couple of times.

I take my time spend on offline and online business seriously, I schedule my time and I usually follow it properly. Out of my %100 I usually spend %40 percent online. Because online business is my another source of my income.

There was literally a time when I was giving more hours for working online. To be very honest with you, I only sleep 3 hours a day back then and it was extremely worth it.

There was literally a time when I was giving more hours for working online. To be very honest with you, I only sleep 3 hours a day back then and it was extremely worth it.
Oh my, sleeping for 3 hours only can affect your longevity. Our body and brain need enough sleep like 7 to 8 hours at least every day. I wonder how you could cope with the workload when you didn't get enough sleep. My mind would be blank if I do that.

Honestly, I don't have a measure of the time, I just work online whenever I am free and can spare some time. Just like you said sometimes it gets stressful and overwhelming.

My only way which I earn money online right now is through posting on get paid to sites like this and I usually a locate about 2 to 3 hours of my time for them.

I know their are many forums around but I'm only posting on one forum at the moment which is Bizdustry, in order to manage my time to do my main business offline.

I'm not really working offline now because of some restrictions put in place by my country's government due to the pandemic. So I have a lot of time to work online, I spend at least ten hours a day working online with my laptop.
Ten hours on a daily basis working online is really a lot of time to put online working and making some good money along with it. That's interesting use of you time

The highest time I devote everyday for my offline gig is between 2 to 3 hours,this is the only time I can afford for now because there are a lot of other things that are going on in my offline life, still looking for the best way to engage myself full time online.

2-3 hours is fine as long as you do not work for lengthy hours for a gig that only pays you $4-$5. I think if you are on Fiverr, you must have realized why it is not worth spending a lot of time after gigs that only pay you a few dollars. Some customers can be very demanding and they obviously cross the line and expect you to do an unlimited amount of work for them for a few dollars on Fiverr.

I really do not have a devoted time for my online gig. I worked according to what I wanted to do online and how free I am. I have enough time to work online when I do not go to my offline business or return from the shop. Approximately, I spent close to 3 to 5 hours a day online.

2-3 hours is fine as long as you do not work for lengthy hours for a gig that only pays you $4-$5. I think if you are on Fiverr, you must have realized why it is not worth spending a lot of time after gigs that only pay you a few dollars. Some customers can be very demanding and they obviously cross the line and expect you to do an unlimited amount of work for them for a few dollars on Fiverr.
A lot of people do not like fiverr because of the low earning rates pay task, most people are now concentrating on upwork and freelancer, because they consider it as the best freelance site you can make a lot of money with your skill.

A lot of people do not like fiverr because of the low earning rates pay task, most people are now concentrating on upwork and freelancer, because they consider it as the best freelance site you can make a lot of money with your skill.
But there a lot of people making money on fiverr. You just have to be very good at what you and of course, you need copywriting skills to attract clients.

I do not like Fiverr either because of the fact that earnings are not at all guaranteed in there. I actually prefer straightforward ways to make money and Fiverr is not at all straightforward. You have to listen to the complaints made by customer and even even provide free reviews to make the customers not go away.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds