Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

They are many ways to manage your time doing gigs, but be rest assured there is no definite time to work on daily gigs, because you are not in total control.

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to work for a content mill and I never sold any articles to the customer. The only money I made was through selling content to the owners of the content mill who used to pay upfront payments for articles and then later sell them for a good price in order to make profits. However, their content mill was closed because no one was interested in buying their content. I do realize that gigs work somewhat differently. However, I mostly focus on making money by investing money online and I believe I will become successful one day. :)

Well, it's like a standard job for me, so my main work is mostly around 8-9 hours a day or so. That's usually what most jobs have you working. I do other work outside that time as well. So it may be even 12 hours maybe.

Currently, I am spending 3-4 hours every day on 3-4 sites to make $1-$2 every day. MY earning is miserable compared to how much time I spend doing my work

Well concerning your question on how many hours i devote to my online gig or business everday, I would say that i devote about 10 to 15 hours of my day to my online gig or business. I know that some people also have offline jobs the do as well

I dont have any specific time for that. I just work on them whenever i have the time and i am motivated to. But most times if i really have a target i can devote a lot of time

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
It depends because I am a very busy person, and I think i devote at least 6 - 7hours for my online work everyday. After coming back from work in the afternoon, I works online from 4 - 10pm.

in calculating how many times I spend I can't thou am a student but I do everything with a design time table so as not to put other things backwards so I gave everything time so not to run down my academic performance

It depends because I am a very busy person, and I think i devote at least 6 - 7hours for my online work everyday. After coming back from work in the afternoon, I works online from 4 - 10pm.
That's pretty good time you devote for your online earnings. I have triple activities i cover a day. Education, my game console business and online earnings. I make time for them all, i manage them the best i can do.

I first started with one hour because I was tied up with my offline business but then I have increased it to three hours as I have started getting used to some of the features.

As I don't have anything tangible I'm doing for the main time, I do devote as much time as possible to any site that has the potential of paying me more and not just wasting my time.

These days, I am trying so hard to focus in school and also balance some finances so it's not easy combining the two. I'm trying to balance the equation though.

Since March last year, when the pandemic hit, and we had to go online, i would dedicate like 12hours of my day to my online hustle. Sometimes i do more hours, like 20 hours because of the time difference in my country and my clients.

Right now, this site is the only sire I have devoted to earning online. I spend close to two hours here daily while I invest a further 3 hours into learning high and valuable skills .

It depends on how much I'm benefiting from these online gigs that will determine how much of my time I will devote to it. The time varies but I can say an average of five hours is being devoted to my online gigs daily. Sometimes this time is always less.

The funny thing about free lancing is that you are not guaranteed gigs every day so I try to twist my schedule and alter it any time I have a gig to do on time.

If you can observe I'm just a new member here and this is just the first time in my life I've been able to work online,from all information I've gotten around they said this is one of the best platform, can't wait to enjoy this beautiful community

Well there is no minutes per se, I just work towards my target and when it's done I stop other than working in a time frame, it's been good so far because of the flexibility

I spend averagely 10 hours on daily basis working online and looking for ways in which I can make you some cool cash online. When I am not chanced, i spend about 5 hours.

My devoted time for online gig is not that much all because I have something else I do for a living as my offline job, so I will say I spent less time online than the one I do offline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds