Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

I am not consistent with the time frame l spend on online gigs, because most times l spend time working or doing other important things. I only get to check out those gigs on my leisure or free time, as that is the only time l can concentrate on doing one or two gigs online. However, there are times when l have the whole day to myself, so it afford me the time to run online gigs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some days I have more time to devote to my online duty but some of the days when someone has so many other business to handle there won't be time to handle online stuffs. Though that's one good thing about online stuff you work at your own pace

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
It depends on task given to be done by each site as well as the rate of being paid when one make use of the site application.
The more I get paid for usage of the site,the more I get to use such site and get paid or credited by the site.

I don't really have an actual time that I spend online. I come online whenever I am less busy with other. Sometimes I don't come online for days and sometimes I on loud spend few hours. It depends on the length of my leisure time. The time someone spend online doesn't really matter but how judiciously he used the time spent

Working and posting here is always difficult. Sometimes you are less busy and keep to time. Other times you are so busy that even when you are done with the workload you forget to post. The time I spend here is on an average 12 hours.
When I begin initially, it wasn't easy for me especially when you have to keep time for the every 1 hour to repost again. But along the line I got used to it with the use of alarm ⏰ which helps me to keep track of of my post session.

It's a pretty good strategy, but it is just for posting and engaging on social media.

As a mum who has no free time away from the kids and chores, that time is bliss, so I can just make a few posts instead of just scrolling through my newsfeed aimlessly.

Haha ok, that makes sense:) Maybe I should try it sometime LOL I don't have kids myself but there are times when I feel like I could really use a lot more hours in the day to do all the things I need do.

I like bizdustry because it gives me time to do other things. I can work for about ten hours while still doing other things at the same time. But other platforms in the internet takes so much time, and I can't combine them with my job.
Yeah, bizdustry is hourly done, then the other remaining minutes can be used for other stuffs elsewhere. That's what makes bizdustry one of the best paid to post site up to date. Even an office minded person that works all day can still have time for Bizdustry.

Yeah, bizdustry is hourly done, then the other remaining minutes can be used for other stuffs elsewhere. That's what makes bizdustry one of the best paid to post site up to date. Even an office minded person that works all day can still have time for Bizdustry.
Yeah , I have used many forums but i left all of them because of not good quality posts and even the payments too but when i got to bizdustry , it seemed very familiar and all staff members are really Coopertive and supportive.

It all depend on how busy I am during the day. If am totally free I can go for 12 hours and read for some hours too but when am occupied during the day I can gig for four to six hours, depending on the schedule DAT day

Yeah , I have used many forums but i left all of them because of not good quality posts and even the payments too but when i got to bizdustry , it seemed very familiar and all staff members are really Coopertive and supportive.
Its good that you found bizdustry, and it suits your schedule and preference for a paying online gig. I will urge you to continue given your best for Bizdustry and know that your payment is rest assured.

I really can't tell exactly because am always busy but not withstanding I sometimes spend 8 to 10 hours

If I can find an online business that can be paying me $5 a day I can spend 12 hours on the site
I spend almost 10 hours in Bizdustry and with time I will spend more hours

If I can find an online business that can be paying me $5 a day I can spend 12 hours on the site
I spend almost 10 hours in Bizdustry and with time I will spend more hours
I get your point my friend and it's all about the money that you can earn is what determines the number of hours you are going to be willing to invest in the website or any other online job. Personally, I would be willing to do the same as well, even if more as long as the pay is worth it, why would I care how many hours I spend online working?

I devote practically the entirety of my time doing diverse undertaking on the web, the solitary time I'm not with my telephone or near my PC doing one assignment or the other online is the point at which I'm eating, bating or dozing, the remainder of the time I'm generally bustling on the web.

I get your point my friend and it's all about the money that you can earn is what determines the number of hours you are going to be willing to invest in the website or any other online job. Personally, I would be willing to do the same as well, even if more as long as the pay is worth it, why would I care how many hours I spend online working?
I can remember when I was still a newbie at freelance writing and was working on Postloop, I spend practically more than 18 to 20 hours on the freelance website every day. I was still younger then and more likely didn't have much things to do but to stay online.

W
it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
Well, for a good online gigs that is worth spending one's time on, four to five hours maximum is okay in a day to spear for such gigs, hence it's a waste of time.

There is no specific amount of hours i devot to a specific online gig of mine. I devote the hours as the particular gig demands per time

W

Well, for a good online gigs that is worth spending one's time on, four to five hours maximum is okay in a day to spear for such gigs, hence it's a waste of time.
Lol, if you're earning reasonably online. You can push yourself to work more than five hours a day. You can even make it 8-10 hours a day, based on love of money.

In my case,though matter how busy i am,i still create time to go about my online gigs,especially early hours of the morning and at night time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds