Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
I really do not have a specific time allotted to my online gigs I do it anytime I'm less busy. Like today I have been busy since morning i only have this time to come online and do some stuff.
[automerge]1612527414[/automerge]
when it comes to my online work, I really take it very seriously because my offline job gives me time to do my only online job, I can't really give a definite time that I do give my online job everyday but I can give you an estimate,
That is great. You are fortunate to find such job that gives you the opportunity to come online anytime you desire. As for me, I need to find time from my schedule and come online to do my gig.

Advertisement Placeholder
I work going online and offline so I try to place them side by side I do not give priority to a particular one I'm not sure I need target in what I do daily.
So if you ask me how many time I devote online I wouldn't know but what I know is that must be successful

Managing offline and online at the same time sometimes is stressful. I use most mornings for my online work. There are no customers rushing in the the morning. From 12 noon I focus less on the online work. At night when I do small of the online work too.

For the moment, I have handful time to devote to online business(gig). At the moment I am trying to set up things that can constantly fetch money for me online. I am setting up a passive income channel for myself

I go online at my leisure time to grab what is meant for me at that moment. There are so many people who spend 2/3 of their time online some even spend 100% of their time online. And they are making it greatly

I really do not have a specific time allotted to my online gigs I do it anytime I'm less busy. Like today I have been busy since morning i only have this time to come online and do some stuff.
[automerge]1612527414[/automerge]

That is great. You are fortunate to find such job that gives you the opportunity to come online anytime you desire. As for me, I need to find time from my schedule and come online to do my gig.
I believe you'll find it, everything works well with schedule and time. I was able to make out time for my online gigs cos i own the business, so i just stay as a mere spectator and watch them play the game and i go on working online and monitoring their progress.

I so much devote my time on offline job now due the nature of the work am doing, I am just thinking of leaving my offline job for online if the profit derive from online is more higher than online. I have little time for online now.

Doing online gigs will take most of your time in a day, but you also need that because you have to earn and usually in online earning sites you will earn a lot if you really spend a lot of time on it.

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
I like bizdustry because it gives me time to do other things. I can work for about ten hours while still doing other things at the same time. But other platforms in the internet takes so much time, and I can't combine them with my job.

It all boils down to how busy I'm going to be in the day. If I'm not too busy, I'll keep working till I'm tired and sleep but if I'm busy with other tasks, then I will try as much as possible to work at least 12 hours in a day. I may wake up in between the night to work if I have the energy.

Working and posting here is always difficult. Sometimes you are less busy and keep to time. Other times you are so busy that even when you are done with the workload you forget to post. The time I spend here is on an average 12 hours.

Personally i say i have no enough time to do online working . But in the day i devoted four or five hours to earn online money. In these hours I'm posting some comments and get some money . I hopefully when i have time i will do more work on online earning sites and get money.

While many businesses practice a traditional 9-to-5, 40-hour workweek, entrepreneurs work at unusual times of the day, sometimes more than 40 hours a week. It's hard to know how many hours entrepreneurs actually work for young or aspiring entrepreneurs who are bombarded from all directions with the "entrepreneurial grind" on social media.

I just joined last month this platform as well as online place . So i am just use or write only at this Site. I give some hours to this, i try to post or comment here after every 60 minutes. And i complete quota and then wait so collectively 3 4 hours given to gig for online earnings.

Late last year I had so many online gigs and needed to put in a lot. I think I spend more than eight hours working and surfing. I only am left with a few and Bizdustry being one of them so I spend lesser hours.

Unfortunately, there’s no one-size-fits-all answer to how many hours per week you should devote to the job search, because your individual circumstances and the urgency of your search are factors. No matter what situation you're in, looking for a new job is completely exhausting. From figuring out what types of roles you want to apply for to coming up with a good way to structure your resume to finding postings that look like a good fit.

I don't have any of my business and currently here in my student so i tend to share my time. I also learn online courses because I want to go into freelancing and affiliate marketing very soon, once I've got the money to venture into it. I spend at least 10 hours per day online.

Actually, when it comes to my day to day activities, I am a very busy type. I spend most of my time with offline stuffs at the moment. But if I am to estimate and calculate the amount of time I devote for my online stuffs, it should be around 5-6 hours per day.

Is not an easy task combining online and offline business together unless you have a goal setting on how you will be working at each on a daily basis. For me I do dedicate 2-4hrs on my online business on a daily basis while the remaining hours of the day goes to my office.

Devoting time for online gig is not really easy at this time when daily hustling and bustling had resumed. Unlike during the pandemic break when I devoted not less than 15hours to my online gig. But now, I have less than a cumulative of 4hours.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds