Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

I do not give specific time to visit online gig, due to the nature of my job I found it difficult to even come online. So I do not dedicate my time too much to visit online I only do it when I am free especially at night.

Advertisement Placeholder
when it comes to my online work, I really take it very seriously because my offline job gives me time to do my only online job, I can't really give a definite time that I do give my online job everyday but I can give you an estimate,

I dedicate at least 16 hours daily to my online earning platforms, I do this to meet up with my target of amount I want to cash out weekly. The time would've been more if I have access to regular power supply.

I don't devote specific time doing jobs online, I just login and work anytime I feels like, anytime I'm less busy.

And I'm looking for new sites I could work on online to earn more income.

Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. I usually get to do them when I'm free from my offline jobs. On weekends I get to spend the full day online because I won't be going to work. In any case, I just try as much as possible to get some online activities done before the day ends.

The kind of work I do is a little bit demanding though it is seasonal. Before I resumed work in early Jan, I devoted more than 12 hours to online gig. But now, I barely use 4 hours online. I only come online in the night but then, too tired.

I spend a lot of time on online gigs. I will say i spend up to 8 to12 hours doing online gigs, because almost all my income comes from the internet so basically the internet is my workshop. hence I spend long hours on it.

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
I do nothing less than 3 hrs daily.
Amidst my very busy offline activities, i still try to maintain this.

Presently, bizdustry is the only online gig I'm into that requires my time, others are just simple tasks like logging in daily. With bizdustry, I don't have to spend all day here, I set alarms and I work 10 minutes per hour so I think that's about 2hours per day.

I am a very busy man working almost every minute of the day but i make sure to dedicate my time to my online sites when I am less busy in the day and i always do the Same in the night cos I always free at night.

I do nothing less than 3 hrs daily.
Amidst my very busy offline activities, i still try to maintain this.
That means you send few messages here based on your tilt schedule via your offline job. Its good shaa, at least you aren't something tangible out of your time. Instead of sitting back and wasting it on an unproductive things.

It depends on the work I have to do for that day. I will plan my day then at my free time focus on my online business. Since at night I wont really have anything to do, i will spend all that time online till am ready to sleep. I would say like 12 hours is dedicated to my online businesses. Some days it's more than that.

It depends on the work I have to do for that day. I will plan my day then at my free time focus on my online business. Since at night I wont really have anything to do, i will spend all that time online till am ready to sleep. I would say like 12 hours is dedicated to my online businesses. Some days it's more than that.
Okay, 12 hours is a good time to be devoted for online tasks. Its not easy at all to work with such time, i know that determination got you going strong with such time frame you devoted for all your online gigs. Consistently devoting such average number of time will get you good returns.

I can relate to the situation of having no time. It makes doing gigs and part-time hustles so hard.

One tip I got from a mentor was to use toilet breaks wisely. Instead of scrolling mindlessly, use that time to catch up on your online business.
Oh, wow, really - continue working even while you're on a toilet break?!😂😅 That for me is too intense, but if it works for you, brilliant! I much prefer to have real breaks away from work, when I can proper switch off and recharge. If I don't take breaks at different stages of the day, I start to burn out, lose focus and that's when mistakes happen. But I guess we all have different working styles.

I can't even calculate the actual time I do spent online business daily. The only thing I know is that I do have value for the time and browsing data I spent on online activities.

Since I have a lot of things I've been doing I can only be able to devote at least 10 hours of my time everyday on my gig because there's a lot of things I've been doing and beside am are not managing the gig alone I have a lot of other people that have been helping me to do other things.

Oh, wow, really - continue working even while you're on a toilet break?!😂😅 That for me is too intense, but if it works for you, brilliant! I much prefer to have real breaks away from work, when I can proper switch off and recharge. If I don't take breaks at different stages of the day, I start to burn out, lose focus and that's when mistakes happen. But I guess we all have different working styles.
It's a pretty good strategy, but it is just for posting and engaging on social media.

As a mum who has no free time away from the kids and chores, that time is bliss, so I can just make a few posts instead of just scrolling through my newsfeed aimlessly.

it’s even created opportunities to make customers feel understood and valued, launch a new businessI can't even calculate the actual time I do spent online business daily. The only thing I know is that I do have value for the time

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
My day to day activities offline do not give me much time to work online for that long but I still manage to aleast spare a few hours to do some online tasks that can fetch me money. At least I spend nothing less than 10 hours working offline and sometimes use like 5 hours to work online.

I try to spend two three hours online every day as I try much not spend too much of my time online seeing as I do not want it to affect my academic performance in a bad way. Spending too much time online seems to affect my eyesight and my Sanity so I try to reduce the rate at which I use my phone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds