Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

Before now,I tried for about more than 20 online business working sites to Wich some are not legit while some are legit but payment is not encouraging so I decide to quit. I am now working online only here in bizdustry.

Advertisement Placeholder
The number of businesses i have ventured on the internet is actually much and so many of them, I was not able to make something reasonable. I even invested money in some of them but at the end of the day I was not able to cash out and they were scam.

Well been working online for almost 4 years now, I have worked on different site including bizdustry just because I want to have or made a better streams of income in way that can sustain me better than been idle.

I have tried many ways to make money online. Some work. While some did not work. I have been online for like 5 years now. And during this period I have learned a lot of things. I tried survey, selling picture, music streaming, writing and others. The first platform that pay me what I make online is Qa world, that's about 3 years ago.
I have also tried streaming music website but after sometime they stopped accepting people from my region and it was very painful because I really liked what I was doing at the time.

When you are starting for the very first time is really hard to find legit way to earn money, you have tried many things online and most of them did not work out for me.
Working online on forum's is good, if you are looking for a way to earn money I'll advise you to start with forums, you can earn a considerable amount of money from them.

Well been working online for almost 4 years now, I have worked on different site including bizdustry just because I want to have or made a better streams of income in way that can sustain me better than been idle.
Working online for a whole four years is actually a lot. I think it would be better if you acquire a skill and focus on them to make better amount of money while working on other platforms also.

Actually I have engage in many of the online earnings platforms and currently I have not yet settled down simply because am still curious of getting other better options that can generate me alot of money online.

Working online on forum's is good, if you are looking for a way to earn money I'll advise you to start with forums, you can earn a considerable amount of money from them.
That's true, if you are looking for a good way to earn money online by typing then forums like bizdustry is the best one for you, I really like bizdustry this my best forum.
this is actually very true. When you are getting started on online money making you may find it very difficult especially when you do not have anyone to guide you. But if you're determined enough you are going to make success.
That's just the fact, when you are starting it for the first time that's when you'll find it very difficult,a lot of people have given up because they think it's not easy for them.

Last edited:
Actually I have engage in many of the online earnings platforms and currently I have not yet settled down simply because am still curious of getting other better options that can generate me alot of money online.
in the online space you don't have to settle down for one online business because there are several opportunities to make money. if you learn one you have to continue searching to expand your sources of income.

I have participated in different get paid to do sites and some survey sites in vain. I have now decided to try the get paid to post forum sites like buzdustry.

I have been thinking about many business that can bring huge income for me but because I don't have enough money to fund the business, I never tried it , I only start the one I think my money can start .

I have been thinking about many business that can bring huge income for me but because I don't have enough money to fund the business, I never tried it , I only start the one I think my money can start .
Have you thought of partnering with someone to actualize your dreams of starting up a business if finance is your major issue as that can also solve it for you and give you someone you are accountable to

I can't really remember how many online money ventures I tried before setting now,all I can say is that I tried so many to Wich I end up loosing find out that is a scam.

Actually I have lost count. I worked in different forums, GPT platforms, PTC sites, captcha sites before I eventually settled for the few ones I am doing right now. It's a lot of websites and plartforms.
I think among all those kind of websites, CAPTCHA websites are the worst. the ones I ventured into some time ago was actually very regrettable and it was impossible to make anything.

That's true, if you are looking for a good way to earn money online by typing then forums like bizdustry is the best one for you, I really like bizdustry this my best forum.

That's just the fact, when you are starting it for the first time that's when you'll find it very difficult,a lot of people have given up because they think it's not easy for them.
That's the, you are not expected to give up if you are a newbie,a lot of people have failed because they think it's not easy, if you don't have the knowledge is not going to be easy.

That's the, you are not expected to give up if you are a newbie,a lot of people have failed because they think it's not easy, if you don't have the knowledge is not going to be easy.
I don't think that thinking that something is easy will make you successful. I think remaining neutral is good and putting in the required work for you to become successful.

Currently I have not settled down yet because am still looking for other better ways if I comes across I will still try. I have been engaging myself into more than 3 online earnings platform so as to make a stable income for my self.

That's true, you have a good point there, if you are good at quitting you are not going to have the best results, just like the popular sayings quitter's never win and winners never quit.

That's true, you have a good point there, if you are good at quitting you are not going to have the best results, just like the popular sayings quitter's never win and winners never quit.
it is always very important to identify something that works. If you are into something that works then you should not give up until you become successful in it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds