Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

TONS. I have not even settled 100% yet. I think it is a good idea to try different things and see what works. I am hoping my next project will be the one that sticks!

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually I have tried alot of business ventures and I am still trying othet better options if I have. trying to get more than 3 or 4 income streams is not a bad idea. so I will make much effort to get what I want.
having up to four sources of income is not bad but you must dedicate a lot of time in order to achieve that. You need to invest money and quality time to build several sources of income whether online or offline.

Actually I have tried alot of business ventures and I am still trying othet better options if I have. trying to get more than 3 or 4 income streams is not a bad idea. so I will make much effort to get what I want.
Try to perfect yourself on one source of income before you decide to try various ventures because after you master one before you can think of making money from the rest and it is smarter.

Try to perfect yourself on one source of income before you decide to try various ventures because after you master one before you can think of making money from the rest and it is smarter.
This is the advice I give to newbies who wants to make money online. You need to master a particular way of making money online before you venture into another. It is good to diversify but you must focus on one to start making money first.

This is the advice I give to newbies who wants to make money online. You need to master a particular way of making money online before you venture into another. It is good to diversify but you must focus on one to start making money first.
That is also my recommendation, mastery is first and foremost important before you go ahead to monetize your skill if not it would be effort in futility as you would definitely get stuck

That is also my recommendation, mastery is first and foremost important before you go ahead to monetize your skill if not it would be effort in futility as you would definitely get stuck
Probably, it is always very important and necessary to seek mastery in a particular online venture. That is what I always advise newbies who wants to make money on anything on the internet.

I have tried so many money making opportunity and I believe PTC was the first program I start with then I tried affiliate marketing and fail before I discovered forum work then chose blogging as my major profession

Factually I have tried many plartforms to Wich I have not gotten any legit and rewards or results of reliance. It's just of I recent I was introduced to few that are legit

I have tried so many money making opportunity and I believe PTC was the first program I start with then I tried affiliate marketing and fail before I discovered forum work then chose blogging as my major profession
I've also tried making money from paid to click platform in the past but I found out that they are total waste of time. Affiliate marketing is much more better but it is hard.

Probably, it is always very important and necessary to seek mastery in a particular online venture. That is what I always advise newbies who wants to make money on anything on the internet.
That is what we all you strive for, which is mastery of any field we find ourselves, because the online world Is getting more and more competitive as the days go by, and you need to step up your game

That is what we all you strive for, which is mastery of any field we find ourselves, because the online world Is getting more and more competitive as the days go by, and you need to step up your game
Probably, the competition in the online space is getting stiffer everyday because a lot of people are looking for different ways of making money for themselves online. So it is important to be good at what you do and also be hardworking.

I have tried multiple ways of making money online programs, involved in mining airdrops,pie and lots more. But unfortunately none that I have been mining is lunched in my country region.

Making money for me has not really been straight forward because I have had to try a lot of things before I finally settled for social media management. There are still a lot of things that I'm trying to experiment.

I have tried multiple ways of making money online programs, involved in mining airdrops,pie and lots more. But unfortunately none that I have been mining is lunched in my country region.
Sometimes I am sceptical about mining platforms because some of them will not be able to launch at the end of the day. Some of them are just wasting a lot of people's time.

Probably, the competition in the online space is getting stiffer everyday because a lot of people are looking for different ways of making money for themselves online. So it is important to be good at what you do and also be hardworking.
There is no two ways about it, you have to be very good at what you do if you are to make anything tangible on the online space as it is getting very crazy on the daily basis and you need to buckle up.

There is no two ways about it, you have to be very good at what you do if you are to make anything tangible on the online space as it is getting very crazy on the daily basis and you need to buckle up.
Definitely, the competition in the internet space is getting stiffer on daily basis. That is why it is important for you to be long in some online communities in order to be updated with the latest information.

When you are starting for the very first time is really hard to find legit way to earn money, you have tried many things online and most of them did not work out for me.

I have tried many ways to make money online. Some work. While some did not work. I have been online for like 5 years now. And during this period I have learned a lot of things. I tried survey, selling picture, music streaming, writing and others. The first platform that pay me what I make online is Qa world, that's about 3 years ago.

As far as I am concerned I tried so many sites trying to earn something online but in vain. I can remember that I tried paid to click sites, survey sites, get paid to do sites, micro jobs sites and others but all was in vain till I landed upon paid to post forum where I enjoy earning here.

When you are starting for the very first time is really hard to find legit way to earn money, you have tried many things online and most of them did not work out for me.
this is actually very true. When you are getting started on online money making you may find it very difficult especially when you do not have anyone to guide you. But if you're determined enough you are going to make success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds