Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

That's true, you have a good point there, if you are good at quitting you are not going to have the best results, just like the popular sayings quitter's never win and winners never quit.
That's just the naked truth, if you are a winner you are not expected to quit, working hard to get what you want is very important, you need to be hard working.

Advertisement Placeholder
I tried alot of businesses and skills online before finally arriving the one that suits my dreams and goals in life.
Domain marketing and several other things are what I tried.

I have always tried different ways to make money online but it was mostly out of desperation. I am not happy that I have finally settled down for content creation and it is going well.

That's just the naked truth, if you are a winner you are not expected to quit, working hard to get what you want is very important, you need to be hard working.
That's just the fact about trading, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money, that's why you need to have a good knowledge of what you are doing.

Since I joined online stuffs I have tried as much as possible to stick to a particular site which I consider it not as luck but due to my persistent simply because if you are not, it will be very difficult to identify the benefits that may come from a particular site.

Yeah, there are several writing gigs the internet and I think some of them are trying as much as possible to adjust. I think there are some that may accept payoneer payment platform.

I reckon that more and more platforms should start accepting payoneer because it is one of the best and reliable platforms online which is now being used by many freelancing sites.

it is always very important to identify something that works. If you are into something that works then you should not give up until you become successful in it.
Identifying something that works I of great importance but trying to identify it at first is very difficult and you would encounter a lot of problems along the way until you Succed

I think it is very important and necessary people understand that nothing comes easy. Before you will achieve anything you must be ready to put in a lot of work in order to become very successful.

I tried several online works and businesses before finally arriving at what really works for me. It was quite an interesting journey because I learnt alot about myself.

That's just the fact about trading, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money, that's why you need to have a good knowledge of what you are doing.
If you have the knowledge of trading you are going to enjoy whatever you are doing, a lot of people are benefiting from the financial market, we can also benefit from it.

I tried several online works and businesses before finally arriving at what really works for me. It was quite an interesting journey because I learnt alot about myself.
normally before you will be able to discover something that works you need to make some research. Your ability to continue searching until you discover is what really matters because of people give up along the line.

normally before you will be able to discover something that works you need to make some research. Your ability to continue searching until you discover is what really matters because of people give up along the line.
That's the sad truth, it very pathetic that some are even at the brink of discovery and then they give up. That's why I truly believe with acient adage that says the patient dog eats the fastest bone.

At least I have tried more than four at a moment even though I have not yet settled down though am earning good from the ones I am on now. still curious to get better ones in the future.

That's the sad truth, it very pathetic that some are even at the brink of discovery and then they give up. That's why I truly believe with acient adage that says the patient dog eats the fastest bone.
Yeah, as long as you have a very good vision, you need to continue grinding until the business becomes successful. It is important to understand that no business became successful overnight because you need a lot of time and consistency to build a very good business.

Patience is quite an important virtue in the conduct of business.
It requires that one persistently put in the efforts even in times it seems as though the results are not forthcoming.

Patience is quite an important virtue in the conduct of business.
It requires that one persistently put in the efforts even in times it seems as though the results are not forthcoming.
Knowing a business that has the potential to make you successful on the long run is important. There is no need for you to waste your time in a business that you do not have enough knowledge of.

Knowing a business that has the potential to make you successful on the long run is important. There is no need for you to waste your time in a business that you do not have enough knowledge of.
Knowledge can be acquired and the business can be conducted and easily corrected if one of open to learning.
It is good to own multiple streams of income.

Knowledge can be acquired and the business can be conducted and easily corrected if one of open to learning.
It is good to own multiple streams of income.
Yes, when you learn about a business venture it will be easier for you to make a lot of profit from it. Of course it is possible to acquire any kind of knowledge on any business if you are serious enough.

I have tried alot of different online earnings streams which I believe they might have helped in one way or the other but still yet I have not stick to any simple because I am always curious of getting others ways to improve my earnings.

I started with get paid to watch videos platform, then headed over to forum posting activities, which I'm still doing.

I believe the narrative will change soon as I'm working on something else.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds